RC Deportivo La Coruña

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Kronosh, Korinov, Mod's

PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

RC Deportivo La Coruña

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Nov 04, 17:52

Last edited by Eternal Night on 2014 Jul 12, 12:52, edited 8 times in total.
Nrby
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Deportivo de La Coruña

Postby Nrby » 2009 Nov 04, 17:56

_gnq
MotherHen
Regular Poster

Postby MotherHen » 2009 Nov 04, 18:06

Nrby wrote:_gnq

Thankyou! Main post edited!
When i learn how to link to player profiles, ill will update all these!

Cheers again! :mrgreen:
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2009 Nov 04, 22:43

MotherHen wrote:
Nrby wrote:_gnq

Thankyou! Main post edited!
When i learn how to link to player profiles, ill will update all these!

Cheers again! :mrgreen:

Thanks for make the rest of La Liga team's main thread, but try to follow La Liga style, some examples:

Real Madrid
FC Barcelona
Sevilla FC
JuLiTo

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Jan 14, 08:23

Antonio Tomás and Manu done :mrgreen: ;)
royvd
Regular Poster

Postby royvd » 2010 Oct 26, 12:16

My favourite team is performing so bad! Why? It's a pitty that they are dropping down a few places on the ranking every year. I still play PES5 and with the default settings they played with Molina, Andrade, Manuel Pablo, Romero, Sergio, Valeron, Vincente, Tristan, Makaay. What a nice team they had back then! Hopefully there will be some players breaking through in the years to come. I haven't been able to follow them closely the last years but it seems that only Guardado and Lassad have the potential to become really great players (with Luis Filipe gone). Forza Depor! Stay in the La Liga this year and let El Riazor be the crazy fortress again that so many teams feared.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2011 May 22, 17:19

Shame on Lendoiro. His poor and unambitious policies finally took Depor to relegation. It's a pity for Depor's fan, but with the named chairman in the club, that was going to happen. I hope they can return to La Liga ASAP.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Doogy1992
Regular Poster

Postby Doogy1992 » 2011 May 23, 00:23

Still many fans of La Coruna in China defending for Lendoiro.
Apparently, i don't know what the point they stand on.
JuLiTo

Postby JuLiTo » 2011 Sep 27, 21:46

Updated all players to new format 8-)
JuLiTo

Postby JuLiTo » 2011 Dec 05, 12:35

Squad standarized ;)
royvd
Regular Poster

Postby royvd » 2011 Dec 14, 15:19

Can someone maybe provide me a small summary of how they perform this year? How are they playing and do they have a chance of promoting?
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2011 Dec 15, 18:15

Tsk, for the most part they've been "ok", although alternating good performances with awful ones. Pretty strong team at home, not so when playing away. Right now 3rd in the table thanks to good results in last matches, overall the team seems to finally have more or less adapted to the Second Division style, the quality of displays has become more stable in the last month (the 2-1 victory over Celta in the galician derby gave the team a lot of confidence).

As for individual players... Bergantiños has been probably the best player in terms of consistancy, very solid performances in the midfield, doing well at both defence and even attack sometimes. Valerón has also been instrumental (in terms of technique and experience he's just miles ahead of anyone else in the squad) but his physique doesn't let him show off too much (usually lasts until 60-65th minute, then gets subbed). Salomão and Guardado are good wingers but a bit unconsistant, alternating great displays with pretty 'grey' matches (the portuguese has left a very good impression til now nonetheless).

About a chance of getting the promotion... well, I'd say the team is good enough to make it, specially considering there doesn't seem to be any specially powerful team in the division with the capability of trashing anyone else and distance itself at the top of the table. But they'll need to start winning more matches away, and keep a more consistant quality of displays if they really want to have a chance at the end.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
yuliancho
Regular Poster

Postby yuliancho » 2012 May 01, 03:23

# 12 BORJA Fernández
# 20 Jesús VÁZQUEZ
# 24 ÁLEX Bergantiños
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2012 May 01, 05:48

Thanks, yuliancho ;)
Fixed.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 25, 23:24

Guys, I've already been giving some tweaks to several players (Guardado, Riki, Lassad, etc) but right now I feel like giving the whole team a complete revamp. There's quite a lot of work to be done (update to new standards, adjusting of badly-rated stats, recent stat 'revolutions', etc) and it's a pain in the ass to go from thread to thread posting suggestions nobody is likely to respond to (I'm not blaming anyone, free time is sparce in this time of the year - university exams). So, would you mind if I just update the players as I see fit? Would save me a lot of work if I don't have to explain in all threads the changes I'm confident with.

Of course, feel free to make suggestions before of after I'm done. I've seen little of some players (mainly because they've played little) so I know I cannot be 100% accurate on anyone.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2012 May 26, 06:16

Excellent, Xosé ;) RC Deportivo de La Coruña is your time. You know "Depor" better than anybody in PSD. Feel free to update this team and every team of Segunda División.
I'm waiting for the updates with the new standards of Primera División to start with the updates of Segunda División.

And I miss JuLiTo... :(
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 26, 10:12

Most players already updated... I'd like to have an 'expert' opinion about the keepers though (mainly Aranzubía). Pretty much only Morel left to update, I'll try to finish him today.
Eternal Night

Re: RC Deportivo de La Coruña

Postby Eternal Night » 2014 Jun 22, 20:39

Updated the first post, more professional :)
PIPA23

Re: RC Deportivo de La Coruña

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Sep 02, 21:22

KeyserSoze

Re: RC Deportivo La Coruña

Postby KeyserSoze » 2020 Jul 22, 22:34

Relegated to Segunda División B.
Bad administrative staff policies, bad choices on picking managers and an uninspired, lazy squad.

I'm obviously aware of the controversy of last matchday in Segunda División. But still, this club has become the victim of its own mediocrity.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"

Return to “RC Deportivo de La Coruña”