(insert word) team or collection of players

Moderators: josev, BigStu, Fixer, lucashag, Adrien, Albo7, Korinov, jurgens, Brezza

jurgens
Clear

(insert word) team or collection of players

Postby jurgens » 2011 Sep 14, 08:20

This may sound like a dumb idea, but it's something I personally would find very usefull. Looking through all star teams and era teams.. all the time I'm finding players I don't really know personally. When I make a classic team in pes, I assign players that I liked personally for their time at the club. For example AS roma, in my AS roma stars team I have cassano/chivi/marcos assuncao. Now none of these are players appear in the allstars or the classic team... so If I'm looking there.. I won't find them. But they are players I much enjoyed, and would want to have the option to play with them on my classic roma team. This is just an example, but it can be said about many teams and players.

Another point is... say you have made a classic team.. you just want more options in pes.. for example classic benfica. Now I don't know them very well..so I don't have a grand knowledge of them.. or their players. But I may like to have a team of them with rui costa/di maria etc, but as I don't know who esle played for them.. I wouldn't really know who to put on them. But if there was a list of players in a thread.. I could see a favourite player of mine played for them at some point, say for example Miccoli. So then I would easily see an option for a new player on my classic Benfica team.

I think this would be really usefull to people. Rather than looking in an allstar team and seeing teams with only a few players you recognize, you'd know recognize many, and have a plethora of options for your team.
Not to mention there are tones of great contemporay players, as well as many players who never made it into an allstar team.. who are basically all but forgotten. This would be a great way for peoples works for players to be put into more use, and get more exposure... which could also lead to more people questioning the stats, and getting a discussion going on the player, and possibly a more realistic update.

This wouldnt be an era team or a allstar team, but just a collection of semi significant players.

BigStu
PSD Guru

Re: (insert word) team or collection of players

Postby BigStu » 2011 Sep 14, 09:36

actually this sounds excellent, i used to feel the same way when I had a classic of going
julgui
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby julgui » 2011 Sep 14, 11:45

Excellent idea ... maybe make a new category of teams that not come to the category of all star.
Also the idea of jurgens is great.
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
Brezza
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Brezza » 2011 Sep 14, 17:54

Isn't that what era teams are for though? Most of the players that aren't quite good enough to be in an all star team but still made a great contribution to the teams history are always part of an era team somewhere.
Some era teams could be extended as well if you want to add more players. Unless your saying that you want to mix and match with your favourite players that aren't in all star teams from different era's?
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2011 Sep 15, 11:48

Nah not really to do with era teams. I mean Era teams are only ever made for significant times in a club history. More like an a thread with a mass collection of players who played for the team. If you want to make another team in pes but don't know much about who played for them etc, you look at this thread and see dozens of players and some you're familar with and like. Click their links, get the stats. It'd be so convinent. As there is very few era teams and a tone of players made in the DB that fit into no team at all. It

Return to “Classics”