I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Ramsus-Kahr

Re: Jean-Christophe Bahebeck

Postby Ramsus-Kahr » 2013 Jul 18, 17:17

Moved to Valenciennes FC (on loan).

http://www.va-fc.com/fr/effectif/pro/jo ... tophe.html

About his stats, i think he deserve a higher BB value (+ 1 or + 2) , he's stronger than this. Also, his stamina need to be decreased (i see him on 76/77), he rarely make entire games. He's a lazzy player at the moment, and he doesn't usually make the right choice, he's not a 70 TW for now.

He's not a very gifted player (maybe a decrease of - 1 in DA) but he can make good things, and i think he has a real potential in shooting abilities. He shoots hard and easily, with both foots, like you can see in theses videos:

Great run and right placed ball (wrong foot).

Great shot at 2:24.

He deserve a better acceleration too, he was considered as the fastest PSG player, according to speed tests:

At 1:00.

Anyway, he must improve this season.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 Jul 18, 20:44

Welcome to the forum. I'm happy to see a new member who follow french championship. First of all, I suggest you to read the stats explanation if you don't already did it :)

http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27818

You football knowledge about players is really welcome, I just want to be sure that you know how to reflect it in PES with Konami engine. TW don't make a player making a good or bad choise, it's how a player give support to his partner who have the ball to give solutions. For a CB, it's also how a player react in a team strategy. The intelligence will be more reflect by attack.

I agree about some points with you, he really has a strong shot, but sometimes misplace, I'm not against a small rise. He can be decrease in stamina too. But I disagree with decreasing in DA. He has a nice close control, really holding the ball with little space with his feet in his turn or his dribble.
I'm not sure on BB too, he sometimes falling a bit like Lacazette, I don't recall some highlits of Bahebeck on physical dual, if you have it can be helpful.

Thanks for the video about the TS/Acc, you got a point he looks really faster than this ;)
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Ramsus-Kahr

Postby Ramsus-Kahr » 2013 Aug 05, 11:03

Thanks for your welcome :)

You're right about TW, i was wrong, but I think this player need work and time to improve that aspect. About BB, he's still lazy but I thin he has a huge athletic potential. I think he's more a 79 at the moment, we will see his improvement this year.
antony

Postby antony » 2016 Sep 11, 22:16

impressive debut, really fast and much aggressive imho.. high yellows i'd say

Return to “FC Utrecht”