Paulão

Moderators: Viyut, Jean_PS, tamaguchi_japa, toaad, Mod's

PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Paulão

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jun 29, 00:01

Full name: Paulo Marcos de Jesus Ribeiro

Last edited by rafzin on 2010 Sep 07, 04:13, edited 1 time in total.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Paulão

Postby toaad » 2016 May 15, 22:58

SantanaGT wrote:Form, TEN and ATT Awa could go up.
Form because he is the most regular CB in the team since last year Libertadores, Tenacity because he keeps fighting, pushing the team, became the captain also, and ATT AWA because he is kinda a surprise attacker sometimes, and when the team is down he has freedom to join the attack.
I think a form 5 would do, TEN could get 2-3 pts and ATT AWA to 2 or 3.

Also, some 2 pts in his LP would do well.
Exactly. Tenacity may even be in the yellow zone, he is a warrior, never gives up or appears weakness in his game in adverse times. Quite the contrary.
Defense and response can be a little higher too.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2020 Feb 14, 12:45

Watched him live yesterday and it was the first time I paid attention on this guy.

He looked insanely slow and unagile as fuck. He seems to be like -10 in ts/acc/agi/ds. Also his technique was very poor all the night, miscontrolling easy balls here and there and being really scared about any pressure on him when he was on the ball.

Btw, he was quite good at aerial game and his balance looks quite decent.
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2020 Feb 14, 16:03

Vickingo wrote:Watched him live yesterday and it was the first time I paid attention on this guy.

He looked insanely slow and unagile as fuck. He seems to be like -10 in ts/acc/agi/ds. Also his technique was very poor all the night, miscontrolling easy balls here and there and being really scared about any pressure on him when he was on the ball.

Btw, he was quite good at aerial game and his balance looks quite decent.

The current set is already quite limited technically, as you can see with Technique 64 and Dribble Accuracy 65. In addition to having rough movement with agility 63. About Top Speed, Accelerarion and Dribble Speed, I don't know how it is today.
But if you watch it in the next game and confirm your impressions with numbers to suggest, you are welcome.

Return to “Fortaleza Esporte Clube”