Clemente Rodríguez

Moderators: lucashag, Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Clemente Rodríguez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Aug 15, 13:03

Last edited by jorgecavs on 2013 May 09, 18:36, edited 1 time in total.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Re: Clemente RODRÍGUEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 21, 23:39

Nice, gave an overall update with those values discussed.
Mariano_11
Regular Poster

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Feb 27, 04:31

great game of Clemente, from being constantly on the attack and forever discharge of his colleagues, especially his partner, the great Roman,

I'm thinking his MENT could get up, but I'll see more games to be sure,
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Feb 27, 16:13

IMO was not a really good match, visibly need more matches to catch rythm
i'm going to test him with better ATT and maybe TW to replicate his AMAZING movements in attack to find a pass when he run into the space or when he go to the finish line wining the back to his rival
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Mariano_11
Regular Poster

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Mar 20, 03:55

I was looking at stats and I think that some values ​​are overrated:

I see your att somewhat low, comparing with rivero who is 75, then Papa has 74, I see it more aggressive in attack these 2 players (papa should be 75 in att), personally I thought of a 77 ... since it is the more offensive side of Argentine football, and the value of this on par with rivero, which is not very offensive, it is more balanced

I see her Agi something high, do not think it's as agile as mouche, which in this case have the same value, down 1 point thought to balance the agitation among players

you could upload your TW 1 point or 2 more, as it moves constantly and is always overflowing and reaches the bottom line (what I explain is that always bites vacuum for riquelme passes, and always is moving)
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 20, 20:52

agree, this need some changes, like i'm going to do with ervitti now, i'm going to do teh same with Clemente, highlighting his best attributes (ATT/AGG/TW for example) and his worse attributes (SPA/DEF for example)
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 26, 23:39

well this the set who i'm currently ussing in my OF
Spoiler: show
Attack: 78
Defence: 60
Balance: 75
Stamina: 94
Top Speed: 88
Acceleration: 88
Response: 76
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 74
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 69
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 64
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 68
Free Kick Accuracy: 60
Curling: 70
Header: 70
Jump: 80
Technique:73
Aggression: 90
Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 84

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 8
Weak Foot Frequency: 8

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Side
★ Reaction
PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P09 - Cut Back Pass

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF+

Spoiler: show
bassically i cahnges his ATT/TW to represent his amazing inteligence to go up, running into free space and making crosses, also to represent his danger when go up. also the raise in TW help (when is defending) in close his position, and he do that in reality, sometimes in counter attacks he clsoe his position due his bad DEF, so a high TW can help in that too
i decrease his DEF, no need so much explanations, he sucks on that bad ubication over all (also the thing of TW who i mentioned before can help in replciate his bad defence)
also decrease RES, with new "standars" teh SB's no need so high value, he have a decent RES for that i don't want to go with a lower value
decreased DA/SPA/TEC, obvious reasons, he have 0 technical skills
i decreased MENT, due his STUPID actions, yesterday was an example, also sometiems have 0 commitment with the team in a lot of times (i just gave him the default value who gave him KONAMI, who i think is correct, but can go down even more)
finally, decreased STA/COND
finally i decreased STA/CON, teh first jsut 1 point, but the diference between a orange numebr and a red one is visibly to me, and he don't warrant a red colour this tournament IMO. About COND, he have physical problems to play sometimes, nothing special, but is not like the last tournament when he played everything

sorry for the set with no so much explanations, but i'm sick and i have not too much "ganas" to make explanations sincerelly (at least now)...

so, if somebody have some question about some stats just ask me
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 27, 15:05

Great work Franco, I do like a lot the whole set except a stat: RESP. I know that he can have good matches on this or even moments, but he's really crap in general terms. And as whole PSD is asking for very low numbers to sideback, which is basically right, Clemente (imo) can't have a green number tbh. We should start a revolution of response (and many other stats) in sidebacks and players that don't use it at all as could be the average of pure SMF. Clemente will work better (imo) with something like 73, having excellent acceleration, you could respond and reach a ball in decent time with 73 and so fantastic ACC, and being honest he never had a good response to anticipate. The rest imo is just perfect according to his current performances, great work. I do like a lot ATT/DA/SPA/AGG/TW values. Really nice combo. I wonder if he deserves so high mentality though, as he's never tired I dunno how to rate it...probably with his global attitude which is nothing special, nor a leader, far from that.
juan92
Regular Poster

Postby juan92 » 2012 Mar 27, 19:30

agree with viktor here, the whole set is perfect, but needs lower resp. so to decide my self in a number i went to konami's stats for him and i couldnt believe that he have 76 for resp. by default!!! it really surprise me that they gave to a player like clemente such a high number for a SB like him. i dont know why they gave him that number, but i think that a low 70's number would be fine, plus agree with an even lower value for MENT. probably a white number something like low 70's???
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 27, 20:43

yes, you're right mates, no problem with white RES, 73

definitely agree in MENT, i was not sure about decrease it or not, but seeing i'm not the unique who want a lwoer value i can give him something like 73

finally, MAYBE, jsut maybe, with the decrease in RES mayeb can have 1/2 points more in DEF to compensate that because with the low DEF+low RES+ the thing about he's out of position (he close his position in defence actions) due the TW he's too bad in defence in game, what think guys?

So, if somebody have another changes please suggest it, if not, i'm going to update with my set plus the changes of Victor and Juan
Mariano_11
Regular Poster

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Mar 28, 01:53

I have nothing to object, after seeing your great set franco, and seeing the victor and juan suggestions .. I think I will not say anything .. great job franco!
Messias18
Valued Contributor

Postby Messias18 » 2012 Mar 28, 03:46

a little harsh or just changed the standards?
Orgullo, Pasión y Gloria
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Mar 28, 03:57

Great job Franco, your set is excellent. :mrgreen:
Messias18 wrote:

a little of both in FKA, the defense is well according to the ladders imo. :)
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 28, 14:59

Messias18 wrote:

agree with Jorge (the standars cahnged a bit since you're gone), also you know he's teh worse in boca's defence without doubts, never was more than jsut decent in his best days in defence, always his best weapon was his attacks movement and his AGG

EDIT: UDPATED :mrgreen:
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 13, 21:38

i almost forgot... in the last matche showed an CRAP DA, he can have the ball ni his foot, is a danger, the ball always "go long" after he touches it and always lose it because that (the most of times he lose it and the oteher team can make coutner attacks)
i'm going to follow it closely, but his DA could be even worse, is really annoying
Mariano_11
Regular Poster

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Apr 16, 15:29

xeneize wrote:i almost forgot... in the last matche showed an CRAP DA, he can have the ball ni his foot, is a danger, the ball always "go long" after he touches it and always lose it because that (the most of times he lose it and the oteher team can make coutner attacks)
i'm going to follow it closely, but his DA could be even worse, is really annoying

I agree, the DA is terrible, horrible, your ability is your DS, which is clearly very good, another thing that is bad is the SPA, by God, are terrible, the bad and gives without looking at their peers ...
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 16, 21:05

i couldn't see the match of yesterday (se me cortó la luz), but is really annoying see his DA/SPS, coudl go even lower, jstu give me some match more to determiante a value
juan92
Regular Poster

Postby juan92 » 2012 Apr 16, 22:11

xeneize wrote:i couldn't see the match of yesterday (se me cortó la luz),

lucky of you!!!
you ain't miss a thing. clemente's pesformance was really AWFUL (wasn't the only in the team), he's DA really poor and when he try it was useless, about he's short passes, made one to mouche that was really nice the rest was crappy as hell.
really bad day for him.

OFF-TOPIC
do you think that sosa should be our starter GK ?
i'm starting to......
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 16, 22:52

yes, i realized one good pass in teh match before Tigre, but the rest is pure crapp

no, i think Orión need continue as starter, but Sosa is AMAZING too, great reflexes specially the charrua :lol:
if you want, send me a PM about those "off topic" things, no problems with that
Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Diego » 2012 Apr 17, 22:08

Candidate for red sta?
bam!
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 17, 22:19

To be honest, no, according to his last year yes, he was AMAZING, running everyball all the match, also doing sprints to the free spaces, but this tournament decreased his level a bit talking about his STA, he still running like a crazy, sometimes running more than needed without necessary, he have to learn about how "walk" the field better.
ut like i said, visily he decrease a bit this stats, he's capable to do it better... just to say, his STA was decreased in the last update

btw, deleted WB, he don't play there since a lot, also when Borghi put him there, he was not comfortable, was a SB but a pair of meters up, but not like a WB

Return to “Barracas Central”