Santiago Zurbriggen

Moderators: lucashag, Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Santiago Zurbriggen

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Mar 30, 19:37

Last edited by xeneize on 2011 May 07, 22:09, edited 2 times in total.
gotaa
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: Santiago ZURBRIGGEN

Postby gotaa » 2011 Apr 03, 02:13

Nice set franco! Use this picture if you want:

xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2011 Apr 03, 02:49

gotaa wrote:Nice set franco! Use this picture if you want:

Spoiler: show

fixed...

he's number is the 4
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
gotaa
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby gotaa » 2011 Apr 03, 02:59

xeneize wrote:his number is the 4

The fact is that in Nacional B the players don't have pre-fixed numbers like in Primera Division. The starters in each match must have numbers from 1 to 11 and substitutes from 12 to 18; so for example, in case Zurbriggen doesn't play a match or is in the bench, another player in the starter team will have number 4 and he'll have to use other number and so on.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2011 Apr 03, 03:03

gotaa wrote:
xeneize wrote:his number is the 4

The fact is that in Nacional B the players don't have pre-fixed numbers like in Primera Division. The starters in each match must have numbers from 1 to 11 and substitutes from 12 to 18; so for example, in case Zurbriggen doesn't play a match or is in the bench, another player in the starter team will have number 4 and he'll have to use other number and so on.

thanks...

Spoiler: show
con razon...me parecia que algo asi pasaba, porque una vez lo vi con otro numero y me acuerdo de la chancha zarate tambien con la 9 de quiroga en algun partido
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 16, 17:44

I put a special eye in his defensive positioning. CRAP. He always lost the mark and left a blank in his section always (look when Roman received the pass of Mouche, all the space that he had). He never press the rival to steal the ball.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2011 Aug 16, 21:22

true, yesterday was CRAP, but the last tournament, he was one of the best players of union (sometimes play as RCB in the line of 3) maybe nervous? is a young player, but yesterday play really bad...
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 30, 11:09

Updated with past thoughts (few I know) and corrected many wrong values. Despite not playing so much this tournament, he is a good prospect.
lucashag
PSD Elite

Re: Santiago Zurbriggen

Postby lucashag » 2014 Nov 03, 05:37

He can play in both sides.
"Imagine being this retarded @lucashag you fucking moron, you're seriously trying to write about football and think lingard is a bad player? you're a fucking disgrace, a fucking animal like very fucking south american moron" Relja's burner
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2014 Nov 16, 18:08

from what i remember the last year in union and what i saw this matches, he seems much better and with better confidence in defensive role, he looks really nervous when going to attack and does dummy things, the ball bounced couple of times when was running, and his form is 4, definitely, and his agg is white in my eyes, rarely crosses the midfield, has decent mentality and good tw but his resp was crap and seems the same that the last year.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2015 Apr 21, 02:51

its hard to find a player who can play in boths sides and make great matches as a left or right sideback, has not much complications to play with his left foot. hes an ok sb, he doesnt make great things, but is good at marking and decently fast without the ball.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2015 May 31, 17:55

he is not an exceptional player but he does correctly his work, trying to be simple and he does well, his ratio in att/def are perfect to me, with madelon learned a lot of things, and one is play with better confidence in attack, something that the last semester he had not and his agg value should be in white, barely crosses the midfield. Something where he is great is making coverings to the back of the cb in both sides. He not spends a lot of sta in his style of game, decent player and one of the best player in the defense, or at least the "more correct".
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2016 Mar 15, 13:47

Paablito wrote:he is not an exceptional player but he does correctly his work, trying to be simple and he does well, his ratio in att/def are perfect to me, with madelon learned a lot of things, and one is play with better confidence in attack, something that the last semester he had not and his agg value should be in white, barely crosses the midfield. Something where he is great is making coverings to the back of the cb in both sides. He not spends a lot of sta in his style of game, decent player and one of the best player in the defense, or at least the "more correct".

im positive with this, he doesnt spend much sta in his style of game, but his contribution with the team is more than decent, i find him as a supportive sb making nice coverings in his side - when plays as rsb or lsb - and is decently aggressive to be an option in attack, but he must be more aggressive at marking, because he waits to much to his rival.

Return to “Alvarado”