Donyell Malen

Moderators: Fides, tuco55, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Donyell Malen

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Apr 25, 21:18

Slizzard

Re: Donyell Malen

Postby Slizzard » 2019 Apr 26, 08:02

I think this set might be a little bit to conservative. Donyell Malen is a really really good player and I think he has a really high ceiling. He is fast, has good dribbling skills, has good attacking awareness and can score a lot.
Firstly Super-Sub is something he definetly needs. He has been a sub for Luuk De Jong for almost a year and a half and he is doing his job very well. Last year he scored 8 and assisted 4 in the league in only 700 minutes. He always scores in the last minutes of a match.
THis season he scores or assists every 61 minutes.Scoring 9 goals and assisting 4

This year he gets more minutes than last year. Even playing alongside Luuk de Jong and doing pretty good. Below you can find my suggestions:

Attack: 69 --> 76 (scores a lot and has good attacking intelligence)
Defence: 30
Balance: 78 --> 76 (He uses his body smart, but I think he is a bit weaker)
Stamina: 76
Top Speed: 84 --> 86 ( Could also be higher, but the same thing with acceleration I don't want to overrate him)
Acceleration: 85 --> 87 (I think it could be even bordering oranges, but I do not want to overrate him. He is just really fast on the first meters and uses this very good inside the box to get rid of his opponents and take a shot on goal )
Response: 65 --> 76-78 ( Definetly higher, but not yellows yet)
Agility: 83
Dribble Accuracy: 80 --> 80-82(Good number, he uses mainly his acceleration to get past opponents but shows good dribbling skills when playing on the side)
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 72 --> 74 ( plays good short passes and has good connection with his teammates when combining )
Short Pass Speed: 68
Long Pass Accuracy: 68 --> 72 (Drifts to the side often and has a reasonable cross)
Long Pass Speed: 69
Shot Accuracy: 67 --> 76 (definetly needs higher shot accuracy, he always goes for the corners and has good execution)
Shot Power: 74
Shot Technique: 72
Free Kick Accuracy: 60
Curling: 62
Header: 60 --> 71 (He is a striker and has pretty good heading ability. He is not a Luuk De Jong, but can score with his head)
Jump: 70 --> 78 (He has a good leap)
Technique: 79 (Never saw him trap difficult balls, but when he gets a pass, he knows how to open hisself towards goal and often needs just one touch to get rid of his opponent and shoot)
Aggression: 81 --> 83
Mentality: 67
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 63

Return to “PSV Eindhoven”