Moderators: Oriello, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Carlos Vela

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:54

pedala robinho

Re: Carlos VELA

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Jan 15, 17:24

I know he isn't playing now, and don't played enough yet, but I think he deserves DA: 83 and DS: 86. I mean, there's a enourmous gap between Vela and Pato or Higuain (DS - Vela: 84/Higuain: 87/Pato: 88).
About DA, actually, I think Vela dribble as good as Daniel Alves, Miguel... For me he's even better than Eto'o (84).
quincy_huang

Postby quincy_huang » 2009 Jan 15, 17:57

pedala robinho wrote:I know he isn't playing now, and don't played enough yet, but I think he deserves DA: 83 and DS: 86. I mean, there's a enourmous gap between Vela and Pato or Higuain (DS - Vela: 84/Higuain: 87/Pato: 88).
About DA, actually, I think Vela dribble as good as Daniel Alves, Miguel... For me he's even better than Eto'o (84).

furthermore.. his tech defo higher then 83
perhaps teamwork also should be up a bit as he did pretty well in team passes and moves in the games he play
if u have a look at the matches play
his 1st touch is amazing as at 19 youth
in my opinion he deserve sth similar to anderson
but of course..he need more performance to show us for an update ;)
Last edited by quincy_huang on 2009 Jan 16, 02:21, edited 1 time in total.
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jan 15, 22:44

pedala robinho wrote:I know he isn't playing now, and don't played enough yet, but I think he deserves DA: 83 and DS: 86. I mean, there's a enourmous gap between Vela and Pato or Higuain (DS - Vela: 84/Higuain: 87/Pato: 88).

Agree with you mate, even he if he is younger and hasn't show many things, his dribbling abilities should be raised, and i think your suggestion suits him without being generous if we compare with pato and higuain, imo he has showed enough his dribbling qualities to rise it, at least a bit.
pedala robinho

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Jan 16, 02:06

Yes, although he don't played a lot, what he showed wasn't simply lucky, it's ability, technique, he proved he's capable to do that regullarly.
Vandeach

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jul 01, 18:16

In all fairness, his DA could be even higher than that, I wouldn't argue against an 86. His close control is truly exceptional.
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
deity86

Postby deity86 » 2009 Jul 01, 18:28

I had a little chat with Gooner about this the other day and while I agree it could easily be in that region he suggested for now it could sit on an 84 with a view to it going up more next season which is fair. At the moment Arshavin is on an 85 and shows tremendous close control and this would probably be the absolute limit for the moment. To complement that though he definitely needs a DS raise, he doesn't lose much speed on the ball and we both agree that he could sit on an 88/89 which when factored in with his Agility will make him more realistic.
Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
Vandeach

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jul 01, 18:31

Well surely Arshavin could be raised? Looking at the other people on 85 he doesn't look too far off.
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Jul 01, 18:51

Vandeach wrote:Well surely Arshavin could be raised? Looking at the other people on 85 he doesn't look too far off.

We both agreed that Arshavin's DA will need to be increased in the future, however we both agreed that it's too early right now to raise Arshavin's Dribble Accuracy considering the short time he has been at the club. Although when he does see an increase, Arshavin's DA is highly likely to sit at a value within the upper 80's or even higher.
fishdalf

Postby fishdalf » 2009 Jul 02, 18:32

I'd put Arshavin and Benayoun at around the same dribble accuracy personally.
Alcohomicide

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Jul 02, 20:29

Arshavin is more accurate but Benny has the superior DS. 'Seemingly similar agility.
"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
pedala robinho

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Aug 15, 15:15

Dudes, is this guy playing? If so, he's doing well? I want to see more of Arsenal games, but I generally can't see :? . I was thinking about his DA/DS, don't this needs an update?
Oswaldo

Postby Oswaldo » 2009 Sep 12, 10:16

pedala robinho wrote:Dudes, is this guy playing? If so, he's doing well? I want to see more of Arsenal games, but I generally can't see :? . I was thinking about his DA/DS, don't this needs an update?

Why do u think it should be updated?
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
kendees

Postby kendees » 2009 Sep 12, 12:25

He's injured now, that's why he isn't playing...
I know that i don't know anything.
pedala robinho

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Sep 14, 15:45

zavongi wrote:
pedala robinho wrote:Dudes, is this guy playing? If so, he's doing well? I want to see more of Arsenal games, but I generally can't see :? . I was thinking about his DA/DS, don't this needs an update?

I'm just asking, when I saw Vela he seemed to have a great close control, and an impressive speed with the ball too. But, as I said, I can't see games of Arsenal here, and when I see, Vela isn't playing. So, I asked to you guys that can see every game of Arsenal. BTW, thanks Kendees, I don't knew he was injuried ;) .
deity86

Postby deity86 » 2009 Sep 14, 15:49

It seems generally agreed on that he could get a DA and DS bump, DA: 84/85 and DS: 88/89 look about right but we didn't wanna update his DA while Arshavin is still on his current DA value ;)
Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
Oswaldo

Postby Oswaldo » 2009 Sep 15, 11:41

pedala robinho wrote:
zavongi wrote:

I'm just asking, when I saw Vela he seemed to have a great close control, and an impressive speed with the ball too. But, as I said, I can't see games of Arsenal here, and when I see, Vela isn't playing. So, I asked to you guys that can see every game of Arsenal. BTW, thanks Kendees, I don't knew he was injuried ;) .

I thought u wanted to lower his current values..so I was a bit confused ..cuz I watched him playing for Mexico and I got admired of his way of dribble ..I also don't see Arsenal's matches regularly..but I think he does the same thing for Arsenal :)

deity86 wrote:It seems generally agreed on that he could get a DA and DS bump, DA: 84/85 and DS: 88/89 look about right but we didn't wanna update his DA while Arshavin is still on his current DA value ;)

Aha I see..why Arshavin is not updated then..if not,It will be Arshavin's probelm..It's not fair to "hang"Vela's stats waiting for Arshavin. :D
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
pedala robinho

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Sep 15, 19:29

zavongi wrote:Aha I see..why Arshavin is not updated then..if not,It will be Arshavin's probelm..It's not fair to "hang"Vela's stats waiting for Arshavin. :D

I was thinking the same :D . But looks like the guys want to see more of Arshavin, to confirm their expectations.
Anyways, I'm really impressed with this guy dribbling skills too. I think we can initially put him at DA: 84 and DS: 88, but as soon as he starts to play, he probably will get even better numbers.
chanman

Postby chanman » 2009 Sep 23, 01:31

I think AMF can be removed, I haven't seen him play this position ever. And adding WF and Sides: Both will do :).
CatDevil

Postby CatDevil » 2009 Sep 23, 16:39

chanman wrote:I think AMF can be removed, I haven't seen him play this position ever. And adding WF and Sides: Both will do .

Completely agree. I think he has never ever played as an AMF, and *Sides suits him perfectly as he is a bit like Henry in this aspect. Also i think that his SP should be raised, as he always tries to make powerful shots; i'd go for a +3 raise, which would put him in 81

Return to “Los Angeles FC”