Nicolás Lodeiro

Moderators: Oriello, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Nicolás Lodeiro

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 27, 03:01

Last edited by manoloxcr17 on 2010 Feb 12, 16:38, edited 6 times in total.
jmg721

Re: Nicolás LODEIRO, Club Nacional de Football

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 27, 09:37

Notes after a couple of matches:
AMF/LMF 14 Lodeiro - looks very talented/good touches & dribbling/quality pace/poor LF shot/definitely agile/solid response/-bal/LF/Solid DS/Weak LPS/Solid curl/not bad in def55-57?/solid ST/nice tech on cut short angle pass/a ridiculous 1st touch in traffic...then dribbled around 4 3 guys to get to by-line to win a corner/AMF?/Tech is on par with Cigarini 85+/*Dribbling/WFF3/Ave SPA/85-86DA?/a not great poke touch, and then he ran down player in position and took the ball away...ment, Def or res?/80 res?/78-80ment/72-73Bal?/kinda weak shot off target/good attack..76-77?/Another weak cross that wasn't very accurate/Ave TW/TS 81?/DS 80?/really good response on play to turn into a counter....with a solid-good through pass/really poor shot attempt launched/1v1 with keeper and he over hits a chip shot/loves to shoot this game...two back to back shots after that/a great turn with ball...and gets a shot off with good curl, okay pace...and hits post/Maybe 76-78 att/86+ Agi/pretty good stamina...still doing his thing 80+/incredible back and forth 1-2 passes w/ Morales..ended with a nice through pass/

Suggestion Summary:
ATT: 76-78
DEF: 55-57
BB: 72-73
STA: 82
TS: 81
RES: 78-80
AGI: 86+
DA: 85-86
DS: 80
SPA: 75-77
LPA: 76-77
LPS: 75-76
SA: 72
ST: 74
Tech: 85+
MENT: 78-80
TW: 73-74
WFF: 3
*Dribbling
"The Recoba Effect"
manoloxcr17

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2009 May 27, 22:08

That good? He is a very good player but no THAT good. I 'm agree with some suggestions and with other no so convenced.

Attack: 76
Defense: 55
Agility: 84
DA: 83
Technique: 84

Agree with that ? :)
Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 27, 23:02

I will trust you as I have only seen him a couple times. My ratings were in comparison to where he would fit on a Serie A ladder from what I saw. I obviously know that he is young and has room to grow...so I definitely don't mind the conservative approach to his stats.

Hopefully next time we watch him we will know what specifically to look for in his game. I really would like you to pay close attention to his 1st touch and control on the ball. And I will pay closer attention to his Passing, Balance, TW & "Special Abilities"
"The Recoba Effect"
manoloxcr17

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2009 May 27, 23:04

Ok that would be good to make him more realistic, I will do the same.
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jul 26, 17:52

Here are some more notes on him after watching a few more matches:
+Lodeiro #14 AMF - good run back to win ball and pass back to defense/TS83?/great ball juke to get around guy and draw foul/Good anticipation of loose balls/ACC84-85/a little feisty/awesome LF overhead kick/nice touch and turn to draw foul/might be a little weak/good job tracking back to help out in def again/nice chip pass into box/dribbles around 2 players using DA, *Tact, & Agi/ave BB/77-79res/*Drib/looked decently strong in challenge/not lazy/DA ball glued to foot in traffic/took RF shot/not bad header...ave/BB probably 74-76/often target on throw ins/good directed header/not really hooking up with players all that well...either ave PA or TW/solid attack/touch let him down one play/gets into attack for shot attempts, but blasted both over/nice LF chip pass into box/decent curl/DS is nothing special/LMF 14 Lodeiro - LFK taken pretty short in Dominguez's absence/*center?/LFK again was a bit weak, but looked to have good shape/draws a lot of fouls/ck taker/used tact dribb to get through 2 players/spassing looks nothing special/Needs *tact/nice soft well placed LFK/77-79DS/-BB/agi84?/DA is better than Agi/71-72BB/possibly more about sta than ment...but ment isn't bad/1st touch glued to foot/WFF3/TW might suffer because he often loses the ball from too much dribbling/good job in AMF role to get the ball and distribute quickly/SPA didn't lead really/BB on par with Buonanotte/AMF 14 Lodeiro in for Morales - mainly uses LF, but not a terrible RF shot wide/good job getting ball in attack, and using agility to have the brib run through middle for the RF shot/spass might be a little weak/another good job in attack heading ball down to get to dribble toward sideline to cut back pass/amazing job to not only react quickly to ball, but then use agi & da to get past 4 guys and draw a foul/not bad accel/couple good header passes/no threat with LFK/crosses are a little weak..takes CK too/better LFK into box well placed and decent curl/cons 5?/solid side outlet LP/playing central nice chip into box for assist/confident 1st touch/SPS 72-75/will get caught from behind/a bit weak SP/awesome 1st touch to create shot opportunity/
So in summary to my previous notes on him, I can feel pretty confident in these values.

TS: 81-83 (I orginally suggested 81. You have 82...and my current notes say 83. So I think we should stick with your 82.)
ACC: 80-84 (My newer set of notes say that he relies more on his accl than his TS. I know previously I had no problem with 79 acc. But he uses his burst to often draw those sorts of fouls. Should only likely be a 1 point difference b/n TS & ACC)
BB: 71-73 (I could see him being even higher than this range...But the reality is that he falls down almost as often as Buonanotte(71BB), who is also much smaller.)
Shot Accuracy: 72-73(seems to get into good positions to score..but lacks quality in the box)
Shot Power: 78-80(a bit weak SP)
Shot Technique: 74-75(awesome LF overhead kick, and can get shots off under pressure)
Header: 75(dispite his small size...he is pretty crafty at directing his header passes and controlling with the head.)
Jump: 72(no real logic here honestly..just seems right)
Agility: 84-85(I am pulling off of my previous 86+ suggestion. I think his DA is better than his agility. I prefer 85..on par with Cicinho & D. Pizarro)
Dribble Accuracy: 85-86(he is very relient on the ball glueing to his feet, and then resulting in getting fouled usually. On par with Lavezzi85 or Zarate86)
Dribble Speed: 78(he loses a good amount of pace with the ball)
Technique: 85-86(could be his BEST quality. Total natural with the ball. Is the target for every throw-in. Uses his 1st touch effectively for "touch and turns", off throw ins, to create for shots, and general comfortable ball control. Guys at 85 are Mascara, Alexis Sanchez, Lavezzi, Milito...I feel who is at least at this level.)

WFF: 3(same as I mentioned before. He doesn't use his RF that often. I feel like he takes some shots with his RF...but he wil often dribble with just his left ala Quaresma)
WFF: 4(but when he does, it isn't too bad)

Regarding Def, Sta & Ment:
(good run back to win ball and pass back to defense/a little feisty/good job tracking back to help out in def again/not lazy/possibly more about sta than ment...but ment isn't bad/)Currently for his position, 82Sta is average. 78ment is average. 55 def is above average. I feel this is a good balance for him. I wouldn't be against lowering Def by a few...only if we were to raise his ment by 1 or 2, and raise his stamina by 1. Meaning - 83Sta/80Ment/52Def. Or keep it the way it is ;)

Regarding Response and Att:
I feel he is pretty good for his level of experience in both. He has good anticipation, and reading of the game...in both attack and the midfield. If he had better finishing skills his goal totals would be higher. I stand by my original suggestion. Att 76-78. really depends on how players who play similar AMF roles are rated. Like Maxi Moralez and Buonanotte. For Res I orginally said 78-80, and my newer notes say 77-79. So I am thinking 78-79 is probably accurate.

Regarding Passing:
It is obvious to me that his best passing weapon is his short chip pass. He takes CKs and LFKs, but they aren't too dangerous because they lack pace. And I feel his Spass game is nothing special. His set pieces have good shape though. So I am thinking. LPS still 75-76. But LPA could be 78-80. Your value of 76 for curling seems a little harsh. I think it could be closer to 78-79. As for Short passing, he is not very good at hooking up with teammates. His short passes don't lead their target, and lack pace. I'd say SPS 73-75, and SPA 75-77. You currently have TW at 77, and also has *passing. So I am thinking we can remove *passing, and maybe keep TW or lower to 76.

Special Abilities:
*Passing (I don't think he deserves this. He isn't that type of player IMO.)
*Dribbling and/or *Tactical Dribbling (He is very much a dribble 1st type of player. Tries to beat guys using his tight dribbling, and often draws fouls. I have a note that says he "Needs" Tact. Dribbling...so I guess that means I think he does ;))
*Center?(I could see an arguement. Even if he plays LMF, he tends to drift central to play behind the forwards. I think that is where he is most comfortable.)

So In Conclusion:
Attack: 77
Defence: 55
Balance: 72
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 83
Response: 78
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 85
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Acccuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 72
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 75
Free Kick Accuracy: 74
Curling: 79
Header: 75
Jump: 72
Technique: 85
Aggression: 78
Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 76

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot frequency: 3
Consistency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Dribbling
*Tact. Dribbling
*Center(optional)
"The Recoba Effect"
manoloxcr17

Re: Nicolás LODEIRO

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2009 Jul 26, 18:52

Fantastic Notes, good ones. But I agree in everything except DA, because I don't think that his dribble es on pair with Taarabt, Dos Santos, maybe raise to 84 will be the most fairee until he keeps improoving himself.

Updated! ;)
augusto

Postby augusto » 2009 Nov 04, 20:12

i suggest rising his SP, maybe 83-84
manoloxcr17

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2009 Nov 11, 20:35

No so sure about it... maybe 81. ;)

Updated.
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2009 Dec 15, 17:41

Quote:

Nicolas Lodeiro is a talented attacking midfielder who currently plays for Uruguayan side Nacional Monteviedo. Thanks to his quick feet, technique and similarly short height, Lodeiro has already been compared by the local Uruguayan media to Lionel Messi. It seems that like Messi, it won't be too long until Lodeiro finds himself playing in one of the major European leagues.

Lodeiro was born in 1989 in Paysandu, which borders Argentina. It was here that he made his first steps as a footballer in the youth sides of local club Barrio Obrero. It wasn’t too long before his talent was recognised by a local scout called Daniel Lopez who nurtured him to play for the youth team at Nacional Monteviedo aged only 14 years old.

Four years later, at the age of 18, Lodeiro made his debut for the Nacional first team against Phoenix on August 19, 2007. Later on in the year he also scored his first senior goal and it was clear to see that in Lodeiro, there was a new star in the making.

A year later, Lodeiro continued to make progress, securing more playing time and even scored against River Plate in the Pre-Libertadores playoff. But 2009 was the year that Lodeiro really began to make progress. His three goals and several assists in the Copa Libertadores helped Nacional to reach the semi finals of the tournament.

During 2009, Lodeiro also progressed on the international scene with good performances for the Uruguay under-20 national team. This included outstanding performances at a South American under-20 tournament in Venezuela where he scored three goals and led Uruguay to third place. He also contributed impressively at the FIFA under-20 tournament in Egypt, scoring two goals in four matches. Recently, Lodeiro made his debut for the Uruguay senior team against Costa Rica in the World Cup playoffs, having been called up by coach Oscar Tabarez. Lodeiro is very much in line to be selected for this summer's World Cup in South Africa.

Lodeiro is well known for his ability to glide past players with ease, due to his speed, close control and dribbling ability. He is also a very energetic player and his fitness ensures excellent movement on the pitch. Ladeiro likes to come towards a player in order to receive the ball and subsequently take control of play. However, he also likes to move wide towards the flanks and can often be found on both sides of the pitch and operating in the middle during the course of the same game. Lodeiro is two footed but has a particularly lethal left foot shot and is dangerous from free kicks.

Lodeiro's talent has not gone unnoticed and there are already plenty of rumors surrounding a potential €5M Euro transfer abroad. Major clubs including Barcelona, Liverpool, Atletico Madrid, Juventus and others have already been linked to the player and it appears that a big move is just around the corner.

All in all, Lodeiro is one of the most exciting prospects in world football today. If he keeps working hard and making progress at the rate that he already has done, it won't be long before he is a familiar name to football fans across the world.

Quote:
Talented Nicolas Lodeiro is a young boy, who excelled on South American U21 championship.

This competition that traditionally gathers great number of scouts from all over the world is a gold mine of talents. 20-year-old Lodeiro is a star in Uruguay, playing for Nacional Montevideo.

Scouts of big South American clubs spotted him in time and having in mind that he was born practically on the border between Uruguay and Argentina, he almost ended up in one of Argentinean big clubs.

Nacional scouts reacted right away, so he was taken from Paysandú at an early age and even then he showed signs of what a great player he will be. He made an early debut for the A squad, against Fenix in 2007.

Everyone in Uruguay likes to compare him with Messi, first of all because he is only 169 cm tall and because he has an excellent technique. Still, his position is in the midfield, as this is a typical playmaker, fantastic assistant excellent at free kicks. In spite of his fragile physique, Lodeiro seems restless, never forgets about his defense duties, which is untypical of talented South Americans.

Several Spanish clubs have already set their eye on him; actually, Villarreal and Atletico Madrid wanted to sign him after one U21 tournament where he lead Uruguayans national youth squad, but his agent Daniel Fonseca said that it was still early for European adventures.

Lodeiro has grown now, three goals in Copa Libertadores and several assistances he made so far in the competition indicate that he is improving big time.

Offers will probably come flooding Nacional this summer; current price is around 5 million Euros and some of the interested clubs will try to make a deal already in the next few months.

One of the most probable options will be an Italian club, where this young player’s agent has great contacts, and then perhaps going on-loan somewhere which would gain him the necessary experience and stamina for the big challenges.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Jan 22, 11:43

According to their official website, Ajax and Nacional have an official agreement for 4 million euros when Lodeiro passes his medical in Amsterdam this morning.
Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Jan 22, 14:37

Lodeiro was my hidden gem. I hope you enjoy watching him for Ajax ;)
"The Recoba Effect"
spinaL

Postby spinaL » 2010 Jan 26, 23:17

I hope so :D
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
juanma_16

Postby juanma_16 » 2010 Feb 11, 16:14

I think Lodeiro deserves more than 80 in Short pass accuracy and 85+ stamina.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Feb 11, 17:57

juanma_16 wrote:I think Lodeiro deserves more than 80 in Short pass accuracy and 85+ stamina.

Based on?
juanma_16

Postby juanma_16 » 2010 Feb 11, 21:00

Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:
juanma_16 wrote:I think Lodeiro deserves more than 80 in Short pass accuracy and 85+ stamina.

Based on?

I'm Uruguayan and i saw him many times with Nacional and Uruguayan national team, he's a good passer. For example, he has much more technique than Uruguayan Gargano from Napoli, and gargano has 78 in SPA! (funny) Gargano always fails many passes when he plays for Uruguay, He gives the ball to rivals!
Maybe in stamina 82 is good for now for Lodeiro, although Luis Suarez gets tired quickly when playing for Uruguay and he has 84... but in pass Lodeiro should has more.
Let's wait to see him in Ajax, I'm sure that will increase their skills.

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0KC7m3BWQ
Greetings! :D
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Feb 21, 15:35

Suárez has a higher Stamina rating because he never gives up and is still running on every ball he gets when the game is in the dying seconds (for Ajax at least). Lodeiro has yet to show this in an Ajax-jersey, given he hasn't played much yet but from what I've seen so far he doesn't seem to have the same kind of work rate and physical state (really weak in his challenges).

As for that SPA, Gargano often performs easy but accurate passes for Napoli although his SPA might be a tiny bit to high. I've seen nothing of Lodeiro in an Ajax-jersey yet to say he deserves an 80 for short passing though, although it might be a bit better than the 76 he has right now.

Came in as a sub against Vitesse today (4-0 win) and he had some good moments but didn't overly impress like 18-year old Eriksen did.
juanma_16

Postby juanma_16 » 2010 Feb 22, 21:40

Yep, maybe. He has to adapt first.
Thanks for the answer!
Fides

Postby Fides » 2010 Apr 28, 11:31

Yeah, he seems like a player who has potential but has to get used to the European/Dutch type of tactics. No worries. Even Ajax legend Jari Litmanen spend 6 months in the reserves before becoming topscorer in the next (1993/94). His technique and drive are 1 big qualities of Nicolas.
rossonero99

Postby rossonero99 » 2011 Feb 13, 18:05

VALERIA, SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA !
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !
TANTE GRAZIE DIAVOLO PER IL #18

Return to “Seattle Sounders FC”