Raúl Ruidíaz

Moderators: Oriello, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Raúl Ruidíaz

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 May 21, 17:56

Akephalos

Re: Raúl Ruidíaz

Postby Akephalos » 2018 Dec 23, 20:10

Are you planning in raising Ruidiaz Attack to 85? Is he really that good? Honestly, i think he current value is fine or even an 83 might work, but MLS is kinda of a weak league, I'm not sure if he is above a lot of players in Global Ladders IMO.

About his SPA, well in NT he shows some nice shot passes, but If he doesn't do that on his club it might not be right then to raise it. It was nothing great, but some good solid pases to achieve a 75 at max.

About his TS, well he is kinda slow in my eyes, he doesn't run a lot, he always was more of a short run kinda of CF, he moves so little in the field it makes kinda hard ro rate his TS, but I've been following this guy almost all his carreer and he was never fast at all.

Header well, he is decent in air but IDK, he wins so few air duels (due to his size and strenght) that is not a weapon he is uses all the time., But when he was space he is accurate. I would swap the Header and Jump values, or make them even at 81 both.
You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!
Oriello

Re: Raúl Ruidíaz

Postby Oriello » 2018 Dec 23, 20:57

Yeah I am considering raising attack.

MLS is a weaker league, but he was extremely prolific since he joined, I'm looking across the likes of David Villa who I think now is no more than Attack 84 (Ruidiaz had more impact/influence than him), same with Martinez at 84 - who I don't think matches Ruidiaz overall contribution to attack and how effortlessly he evades defenders. I think if he has a full season he could actually out score Martinez from open play.

About TS and Header, I was thinking the same, was curious if I was off. TS 76 but keeping his ACC 86 and Header might be a smidgen too much.

Return to “Seattle Sounders FC”