PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ante Erceg

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 May 11, 07:32

staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Re: Ante Erceg

Postby staubsauger » 2017 Aug 25, 23:55

I overrated him in some terms like his general speed or DA where he is not better than Vlasic but also underrated him quite a lot in depend of his off-the-ball movements which are very incisive and aggressive towards the box. I also underrated his mental skills, since he is in Hajduk he is a fighter who gives the team a kind of aggressive spirit, in Rnk Split he was more like a technical very good player with a lethargic style.

My suggestions:
Stamina: 78 --> 80
Top Speed: 80 --> 77
Acceleration: 81 --> 80
Response: 75 --> 80

Dribble Accuracy: 84 --> 82
Shot Accuracy: 77 --> 78

Aggression: 81 --> 85
Mentality: 70 --> 79
Teamwork: 72 --> 75
Moysís
Regular Poster

Postby Moysís » 2017 Aug 26, 08:07

Good point staubsauger, also CF should be added among positions since he know to play on that position, now against Everton when Said has been substituted he took central role in attack.. MEN could claim yellow zone, he received award "Hajduk's heart" from supporters for the last season as the most combat player of the team.. concerning DA, he should be expressed below Vlasic, at least for two points.. Vlasic should be raised on 83 while Erceg could be enough on 80/81 for now.. Vlasic close control is by far the best from all Hajduk players..
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2017 Aug 26, 10:09

Moysís wrote:Good point staubsauger, also CF should be added among positions since he know to play on that position, now against Everton when Said has been substituted he took central role in attack.. MEN could claim yellow zone, he received award "Hajduk's heart" from supporters for the last season as the most combat player of the team.. concerning DA, he should be expressed below Vlasic, at least for two points.. Vlasic should be raised on 83 while Erceg could be enough on 80/81 for now.. Vlasic close control is by far the best from all Hajduk players..

Agree on that, MEN should be yellows. I also agree on the 2 points gap in DA and the small raise for Vlasic, his close control is really the best in hajduk!
Vlasic could maybe also have a small raise in body balance, I'm always fascinated how hard it is to get him down, even for everton players it was the case. What do you think?
Moysís
Regular Poster

Postby Moysís » 2017 Aug 26, 11:37

staubsauger wrote:Vlasic could maybe also have a small raise in body balance, I'm always fascinated how hard it is to get him down, even for everton players it was the case. What do you think?

Yes, he is pretty strong on the feet with excellent balance on it, little bit bulky guy but it's very hard to get him down, has strong legs and very good stability on the ground. At least 80 for now will be fine..
Moysís
Regular Poster

Postby Moysís » 2018 Feb 13, 10:46

You should release him from Hajduk squad.. he's gone to the Al-Ahli Dubai..

Return to “Brøndby IF”