Premier League - Players to be created (updated 01.10.20)

Moderators: BigStu, anOKguy, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Premier League - Players to be created (updated 01.10.20)

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 12, 17:28

Image = High Priority
Image = Medium Priority
Image = Low Priority

Arsenal FC:
_eng - #33 Matt Macey Image
_eng - #40 Tolaji Bola Image

Aston Villa FC:
_eng - #49 Jacob Ramsey Image

Brighton & Hove Albion FC:
_esp - #26 Robert Sanchez Image
_eng - #41 Max Sanders Image

Burnley FC:
_eng - #34 Jimmy Dunne Image

Chelsea FC:
-

Crystal Palace FC:
_eng - #27 Tyrick Mitchell Image
_eng - #35 Sam Woods Image

Everton FC:
_fra - #18 Niels Nkounku Image
_por - #31 João Virgínia Image
_cod - #34 Beni Baningime Image

Fulham FC:
-

Leicester City FC:
_eng - #45 George Hirst Image (out on loan)

Leeds United FC:
_ned - #21 Pascal Struijk Image
_eng - #24 Leif Davis Image
_eng - #36 Robbie Gotts Image
_eng - #48 Jordan Stevens Image
_eng - #0 Sam Greenwood Image

Liverpool FC:
-

Manchester City FC:
_eng - #32 Daniel Grimshaw Image
_eng - #48 Liam Delap Image
_eng - #80 Cole Palmer Image

Manchester United FC:
-

Newcastle United FC:
-

Sheffield United FC:
-

Southampton FC:
_eng - #23 Nathan Tella Image
_eng - #29 Jake Vokins Image
_eng - #30 Callum Slattery Image
_eng - #31 Kayne Ramsay Image
_eng - #40 Dan N'Lundulu Image
_eng - #41 Harry Lewis Image

Tottenham Hotspur FC:
-

West Brom Albion FC:
-

West Ham United FC:
_eng - #53 Ben Johnson Image

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC:
_eng - #23 Dion Sanderson Image

Last edited by BigStu on 2014 Aug 18, 11:18, edited 22 times in total.
anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Premier League - Players to be created (updated 11.01.19)

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Nov 22, 14:07

pixie26 wrote:
anOKguy wrote:I agree with anOKguy's opinion on Elanga to a great extent. Personally, he reminds me a lot of Rashford's raw mentality and directness as a player. He is somebody who when he makes his mind about dribbling past people, he will 100% go with that option until the very end of his action even though it would sometimes look unlikely to succeed. His mentality of trying to take players on and go on lengthy dribbling runs makes him look more of a Winger to me rather than a Striker. Also the same with the fact that he is not a great goal-poacher yet, and doesn't have great awareness to get results with phenq on the end of chances and finish them well, despite Striker being one of the positions that he can play at. However, he is not a classic Winger who likes to make crosses from wide areas in my eyes, but somebody like Rashford and Martial who like to cut inside from both flanks and try and dribble past players and score goals, so he is more of a Wing-Attacker to me.
His biggest assets are definitely his great pace, and dribbling, although his dribbling technique isn't the best but the fact that he is frightening quick both with and without the ball makes him a good, direct, effective Winger like Rashford when given space, but also a frustratingly ineffective one when the other team defends deep and doesn't have space to exploit with pace. Personally I view his Sprinting-Speed higher than this(in the yellows), and also the same his Dribble-Speed of course. On the other hand his Dribble-Accuracy can fall by 2-3 points even below greens, to highlight his limitations. Some other things I like about him is the fact that he can sometimes play good one-twos with teammates and make the run in-behind defence to meet the teammate's pass on the end of the move, and also although not being a good passer overall, he can make some good and effective final-passes in-behind defences himself.
About his weaknesses, I believe that his style is too one-dimensional to make it into the 1st-team at the moment, and he should become much more of a team-player in relation to right now to make it. Also another weakness is what I mentioned also above about him not being a great poacher yet to be involved with the chances in the box, and not being a great finisher as well and he doesn't really score "easy" goals.
However, all in all I don't dislike him as a player, but quite the opposite I would say. I am really impressed and excited with some aspects of his game like his pace, the fact that he can maintain that great speed also with the ball, and his eagerness to dribble past players, and when he is being played to his strengths in a certain playing-style of counter-attacks, he can really be unplayable. At the same time however, I believe that he is lacking team-work mentality, understanding, and tactical-flexibility in order to make it to the 1st-team. He is way too raw right now in my opinion, but is only 17 and not turning 18 until the end of the Season, so he can afford to have at least another full Season in the academy and U23s before being expected to make the push to the 1st-team, so he might improve until then. I think that if he does, he would sort of turn out to be another player like Rashford; exciting, direct Forward who would however struggle to learn what his best position is(his body is more of a Striker's but his ability and mentality more of a Winger's), and he would not be somebody with whom you will win the League as a starter, but just a great option on the bench nevertheless.

I totally agree with your observation, I also think that when he goes on lengthy wiggles, he becomes less of a striker and more of a winger. And I also think he is not that good at finishing, especially when there are high chances of getting easy goals. I mean come on.. just go for it. I strongly feel that he enjoys more in dribbling past players may be it is like he is playing a mind-game with them so that they do not understand his next move easily. I think as and when time will pass and he will learn more, he will become better and may be then he will become an amazing finisher. I will wait for him to take those easy (also difficult) goals in the future.

Yes I rated him more as a winger in style as well. He can deploy centrally but prefers to go and take someone on and mostly can play in the middle and bring speed to that part of the field. He likes to dribble too much and will get into a lot of trouble if he doesn’t develop more areas of his game. As you said, it seems he isn’t confident in the other aspects! Hopefully he develops more.

What do you think of the other United players we have created recently??
anOKguy

Re: Premier League - Players to be created (updated 30.10.19)

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Nov 26, 22:26

How does everyone like these young players being added? We finished basically all players even making the bench for EPL sides and now it’s just about maintaining those and for me building up the Championship and lower levels of England. Are there any requests for young players?

Chelsea academy I haven’t done much with yet, are there players there people want to see?
G.Xrist
New Contributor

Postby G.Xrist » 2020 Feb 02, 23:11

Hello guys , this season some young prospects of English football have been created so does anyone have a set on Tanganga of Tottenham and anjorin of Chelsea ??
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Feb 08, 16:10

G.Xrist wrote:Hello guys , this season some young prospects of English football have been created so does anyone have a set on Tanganga of Tottenham and anjorin of Chelsea ??

I have a rough set of Anjorin that I will add now, any other players you're interested in?
G.Xrist
New Contributor

Postby G.Xrist » 2020 Feb 10, 00:24

anOKguy wrote:
G.Xrist wrote:Hello guys , this season some young prospects of English football have been created so does anyone have a set on Tanganga of Tottenham and anjorin of Chelsea ??

I have a rough set of Anjorin that I will add now, any other players you're interested in?

Thanks for asking man , the anjorin set looks good for an 18 year old who seems promising.Macey of Arsenal who is older am two talents such as Oskar Buur of Wolves and Anthony Gordon of Everton look promising so if you have a set on them I ‘d be interested in
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Feb 10, 18:00

G.Xrist wrote:
anOKguy wrote:

Thanks for asking man , the anjorin set looks good for an 18 year old who seems promising.Macey of Arsenal who is older am two talents such as Oskar Buur of Wolves and Anthony Gordon of Everton look promising so if you have a set on them I ‘d be interested in

Of course! Anjorin is a good prospect and I’m thinking he could be an exciting player some day. Killing it at the youth level, good call asking for him!

Matt Macey I’ve been trying to make for a good like 6-7 months but he has just next to no material out there. Last season he was on loan at Plymouth Argyle who got relegated from League One and he gave up a shit ton of goals it seems. Seems to just be riding out the contract and will never play for them.

The other two, I don’t know... yet!!! Got me excited given the guys you asked for last time. I’ll try to get some on them, you have any notes by chance?
G.Xrist
New Contributor

Postby G.Xrist » 2020 Feb 10, 23:55

anOKguy wrote:
G.Xrist wrote:
anOKguy wrote:

Of course! Anjorin is a good prospect and I’m thinking he could be an exciting player some day. Killing it at the youth level, good call asking for him!

Matt Macey I’ve been trying to make for a good like 6-7 months but he has just next to no material out there. Last season he was on loan at Plymouth Argyle who got relegated from League One and he gave up a shit ton of goals it seems. Seems to just be riding out the contract and will never play for them.

The other two, I don’t know... yet!!! Got me excited given the guys you asked for last time. I’ll try to get some on them, you have any notes by chance?

I don’t have any notes on Gordon yet but I saw that his has great offensive abilities at youth levels and read that he is one of the next English players that are likely to make an impact on the Premier League.Buur is a rb with also the ability to play as a wb in 3-4-3 formation that Wolves use sometimes , due to his speed and has already played few times in the League and in Europe
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2020 Feb 11, 01:30

Not Rashford, Greenwood, Gomes, or Chong...it was Callum Gribbin who was considered as the most talented youngster of the Man Utd academy in the last few years. Until a few years ago, he was considered as the "new Ryan Giggs", not in terms of playing-style, but more in terms of being the one young player of his age-group who like Giggs was above the others around him, as well as technically at a level in which he could have played in the 1st-team at 16-17 years of age. Around this age, it was not a surprise that Man City came in and tried to sign him to deliver a blow to Man Utd, but he stayed loyal to the club, however unfortunately bad luck in terms of injuries didn't enable him to ever make his 1st-team debut, before being released last Summer at the end of his contract. In fact, in his last Season at the Man Utd which was 2018-19 he barely played for the U23s, and in the Summer while he was a Free-Agent there were rumours circulating that he was considering premature retirement from football. However, then Sheffield United came in and offered him a trial and a chance to join Ravel Morrison, another failed Man Utd wonder-kid. Now having also signed Jack Rodwell this January, It seems like it is a strategy of them to recruit unemployed failed wonder-kids on the cheap, and try to help them realize their potential, at least late in their careers. Having impressed in the trial, Callum Gribbin was given a contract by Sheffield United on October until the end of this Season, and until now he has been playing in their U23s where he has been a starter in many matches until today this Season.
He is a versatile Attacking-Midfielder who can also play on the Wings, whose playing-style and body remind me of Adnan Januzaj. Not short for a technically gifted Attacking-Midfielder, amazing Left-Foot, great dribbling, 1st-touch, and technique in general, good vision and passing, as well as outstanding Free-Kick ability. His sprinting-speed may not be great, but as he isn't a player who sprints very often, that isn't a problem for him with his playing-style. His playing-style requires him to have good agility and acceleration, as well as decent pace on the ball, and in those departments fortunately for him he is actually good. His weaknesses are mainly physical, most importantly strength, stamina, as well as injuries, and his mentality and defensive-ability are currently also far from Premier-League level. Like when he was at 16-17 year old, currently he remains an amazingly gifted footballer, who has however enjoyed little improvement in the last few years. Unless Sheffield United plans to give him a chance in the 1st-team before his contract expires, then I cannot see how continuing to play in the U23s of the Premier League will help him with his development. I don't think that his playing-style fits League One or Two either, so a transfer to some 2nd-Division Spanish, French, German, or 1st-Division Belgian club would surely be a much better move, in my opinion.

Club: Sheffield United FC _eng
Name: Callum Gribbin
Spoiler: show
Shirt Name: GRIBBIN
Number: 31
Positions: AM, SM, WF, SS

Nationality: English _eng
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 71 kg

Injury Tolerance: C
Foot: L
Side: B

Attack: 66
Defence: 32
Balance: 69
Stamina: 71
Top Speed: 75
Acceleration: 78
Response: 64
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 65
Shot Power: 77
Shot Technique: 71
Free Kick Accuracy: 76
Curling: 70
Header: 59
Jump: 61
Technique: 82
Aggression: 74
Mentality: 58
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 66

Condition/Fitness: 3
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/1

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 66
Defense Prowess: 33
Ball Winning: 47

GOALKEEPER STATS:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P03 - Trickster
S02 - Outside Curve
godsplan
New Stat Maker

Postby godsplan » 2020 Feb 11, 14:49

Any thoughts on Sam Greenwood of Arsenal? Huge attacking talent, not as good as the other Greenwood but still decent enough. He will probably breakthrough in the next season or two.

I don't really have a set in mind as he's primarily an U-18 player at this point but I'd like to know anyone's thoughts on him if they're watching.
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Feb 11, 14:53

godsplan wrote:Any thoughts on Sam Greenwood of Arsenal? Huge attacking talent, not as good as the other Greenwood but still decent enough. He will probably breakthrough in the next season or two.

I don't really have a set in mind as he's primarily an U-18 player at this point but I'd like to know anyone's thoughts on him if they're watching.

I actually have watched him a good bit... and am not too impressed actually. He’s got a good free kick, but I think Arsenal have a lot of better players (especially attackers). What I saw was like 62/63 attack and super bland at everything else. Kind of avoided adding him until he isn’t just super super super low. Haven’t seen him the last few months in a proper game so maybe he’s playing better, but I think scored like 3 goals in 10 games. Not too physically or technical gifted in any areas.
godsplan
New Stat Maker

Postby godsplan » 2020 Feb 11, 16:10

anOKguy wrote:
godsplan wrote:Any thoughts on Sam Greenwood of Arsenal? Huge attacking talent, not as good as the other Greenwood but still decent enough. He will probably breakthrough in the next season or two.

I actually have watched him a good bit... and am not too impressed actually. He’s got a good free kick, but I think Arsenal have a lot of better players (especially attackers). What I saw was like 62/63 attack and super bland at everything else. Kind of avoided adding him until he isn’t just super super super low. Haven’t seen him the last few months in a proper game so maybe he’s playing better, but I think scored like 3 goals in 10 games. Not too physically or technical gifted in any areas.

Really? Maybe I got drawn in by his last name but whenever I watched him (particularly last season) he stood out as someone to watch out for. I was impressed by his agility and movement in the box.

Ah well, I'll probably have to watch him closely because your judgment is usually spot on :)
Dele1991
New Contributor

Postby Dele1991 » 2020 Aug 08, 14:47

Yan Couto (Manchester City)
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Aug 10, 15:56

Ben Johnson for West Ham has looked a really good defender in the game I saw of his, will try and circle back and see his other displays. Did not shy away from taking Rashford on and largely keeping him in control when he was the lead defender.
nvcho
New Contributor

Postby nvcho » 2020 Aug 10, 16:20

Leif Davis, Mateusz Bogusz and Jordan Stevens for Leeds United
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Aug 10, 16:23

nvcho wrote:Leif Davis, Mateusz Bogusz and Jordan Stevens for Leeds United

I've seen them only VERY briefly given the limited role Bielsa has in his system for rotation, but once they have played enough for me to rate I will definitely add them.
G.Xrist
New Contributor

Postby G.Xrist » 2020 Aug 22, 12:03

Xavier Mbuyamba,dubbed the new “Van Dijk”,signed for Chelsea from Barça.Any stats on him ??From what I see an hear he looks like the new big talent of Netherlands
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2020 Sep 12, 15:59

anOKguy wrote:
nvcho wrote:Leif Davis, Mateusz Bogusz and Jordan Stevens for Leeds United

I've seen them only VERY briefly given the limited role Bielsa has in his system for rotation, but once they have played enough for me to rate I will definitely add them.

Add to that Struijk, Bielse's only gone and put him in his first EPL team
G.Xrist
New Contributor

Postby G.Xrist » 2020 Oct 01, 01:03

Anyone has a set on Liam Delap and Cole Palmer from Manchester City and Ben Johnson and Harrison Ashby from West Ham ??
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Oct 01, 04:08

G.Xrist wrote:Anyone has a set on Liam Delap and Cole Palmer from Manchester City and Ben Johnson and Harrison Ashby from West Ham ??

I have a Ben Johnson one in the works, but watching a few more games to get a good enough sample size. He’s a very aggressive defender it seems who likes to get stuck in. Others I don’t yet. I have Tyrick Mitchell and Jimmy Dunne sets in the works as well with Mitchell close to done. Mitchell is a solid young LB whose got good energy and defensive instincts it seems.

You had previously mentioned the Chelsea youth player signed from Barça, and I’ve read great things but just seen one of those random YouTube videos, Stu might be able to give some feedback or someone who watches Barça youth like Furymaker potentially.

Godsplan, Sam Greenwood moved to Leeds over the summer btw. Better shot at the first team since Folarin Balogun in particular seems a stud in their youth ranks at the moment.

Struijk grew into that game against Liverpool and showed he can be good at covering over the last 20 or so, but haven’t seen any more since then. Rough start to life in the Prem with Koch botching the first two goals before Struijk stepped in to gift Salah one. Talk about thrown into the deep end. Shaky in the air overall but can cover and looked composed at times on the ball are my first impressions. Know he can play as a DMF as well. Came on for just a handful of minutes last year when I was able to watch.

Anyone else got stuff to add? What players are catching your eye or first thoughts?
G.Xrist
New Contributor

Re: Premier League - Players to be created (updated 01.10.20)

Postby G.Xrist » 2020 Oct 15, 09:37

Missing talents / Prospects from English Premier League
Manchester City : Cole Palmer, Liam Delap
Everton : Joao Virginia , Niels Nkounkou
Wolves : Sanderson , Matheson , Buur
West Ham : Ben Johnson , Harrison Ashby
Leicester : Luke Thomas
Newcastle : Gillepsie
Southampton : Jake Vokins , Nathan Tella
Crystal Palace : Tyrick Mitchell
Leeds : Struijk
Burnley : Jimmy Dunne