Premier League - Players to be created (updated 30.10.19)

Moderators: BigStu, anOKguy, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Premier League - Players to be created (updated 30.10.19)

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 12, 17:28

Image = High Priority
Image = Medium Priority
Image = Low Priority

Arsenal FC:
_eng - #33 Matt Macey Image
_eng - #40 Tolaji Bola Image
_wal - #41 Robbie Burton Image

Aston Villa FC:
_eng - #39 Keinan Davis Image
_eng - #49 Jacob Ramsey Image

AFC Bourenmouth:
_eng - #36 Matt Butcher Image
_mda - #54 Alex Dobre Image

Brighton & Hove Albion FC:
-

Burnley FC:
_eng - #30 Adam Legzdins Image

Chelsea FC:
_eng - #31 Jake Cumming Image

Crystal Palace FC:
_eng - #35 Sam Woods Image

Everton FC:
_cod - #34 Beni Baningime Image
_eng - #36 Morgan Feeney Image
_eng - #39 Matty Foulds Image

Leicester City FC:
_zim - #36 Admiral Muskwe Image
_eng - #45 George Hirst Image

Liverpool FC:
_esp - #68 Pedro Chirivella Image

Manchester City FC:
_eng - #32 Daniel Grimshaw Image

Manchester United FC:
_eng - #35 Demetri Mitchell Image

Newcastle United FC:
-

Norwich City FC:
_irl - #35 Adam Idah Image

Sheffield United FC:
_eng - #13 Jake Wright Image
_eng - #20 Kean Bryan Image

Southampton FC:
_eng - #29 Jake Vokins Image
_eng - #30 Callum Slattery Image
_eng - #31 Kayne Ramsay Image
_eng - #40 Dan N'Lundulu Image
_eng - #41 Harry Lewis Image
_eng - #45 Sam McQueen Image

Tottenham Hotspur FC:
-

Watford FC:
_nga - #24 Tom Dele-Bashiru Image
_swe - #30 Pontus DahlbergImage
_aut - #35 Daniel Bachmann Image

West Ham United FC:
_por - #20 Gonçalo Cardoso Image
_eng - #25 David Martin Image
_eng - #37 Nathan Holland Image
_eng - #53 Ben Johnson Image
_irl - #54 Conor Coventry Image

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC:
_eng - #23 Dion Sanderson Image
_eng - #26 Taylor Perry Image
_eng - #49 Max Kilman Image
_irl - #57 Meritan Shabani Image
_eng - #68 Luke Cundle Image

Last edited by BigStu on 2014 Aug 18, 11:18, edited 22 times in total.
Oriello
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Premier League - Players to be created (updated 11.01.19)

Postby Oriello » 2019 Sep 24, 01:45

So like a U-20 version of this thread, only teens allowed?

It might work and prompt more people to post observations on talents that dont get main team action..or might get lost in the forest of threads. I would say this would be good to try in EPL section as pilot, see if it has legs from the large traffic that visits it and see if the community engages. I understand also wanting a space just to post half ideas of players, to maybe get comments and flesh them out.

Wonder what Jurgens will say?
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Sep 24, 02:04

Oriello wrote:So like a U-20 version of this thread, only teens allowed?

It might work and prompt more people to post observations on talents that dont get main team action..or might get lost in the forest of threads. I would say this would be good to try in EPL section as pilot, see if it has legs from the large traffic that visits it and see if the community engages. I understand also wanting a space just to post half ideas of players, to maybe get comments and flesh them out.

Wonder what Jurgens will say?

That’s what I’m thinking exactly. A u-20 trial run to just have an open and free flowing discussion on young players without the stricter standards we apply elsewhere. English talents start getting hyped or even overrated by 16 and there are a ton of fans of the league around the world. Godsplan and Petreleo have added some really good sets for us of players that are probably in that realm already in a few cases.

We can sort of take a more community approach to building young players since I don’t know too many people who just watch youth games, but any time we add a young player they instantly get more views than all others. Billy Gilmour has 8 minutes of senior football to his name and like 3x as many views as John McGinn who is doing awesome for Aston Villa.

Boss man, what do you think? Also any other people please chip in with an opinion if this is something worth while before I continue with this more!
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Sep 24, 06:18

So a perfect player I was thinking of for my aforementioned idea is Manchester United youngster Anthony Elanga, the Swedish winger. My analysis of the situation is that he is a very athletic player that has some insane agility. He has a really good burst and probably higher top speed at his peak, but he actually slows down a lot over distance and doesn’t show it much. Another thing about him is that he can be crafty when dribbling but can go too fast to take the ball with him at times. He is very dominant foot dependent although he isn’t bad with his other foot. I don’t see him breaking into the team from what I’ve seen. He is raw, a limited passer, and I don’t think showing enough playmaking ability to cut it at the club... but then again given their serious limitations in recent years he actually might! Who knows, as I said before this is a very raw thing. Anyone else seen him?

Anthony Elanga
Position: WF
Foot: R
Side: B
Height: ?
Weigh: ?

Attack: 58
Defence: 27
Balance: 68
Stamina: 66
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 85
Response: 58
Agility: 87
Dribble Accuracy: 76
Dribble Speed: 73
Short Pass Accuracy: 65
Short Pass Speed: 63
Long Pass Accuracy: 64
Long Pass Speed: 65
Shot Accuracy: 62
Shot Power: 70
Shot Technique: 62
Free Kick Accuracy: 55
Curling: 62
Header: 55
Jump: 56
Technique: 70
Aggression: 73
Mentality: 56
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 56

Condition: 3
WFA: 3
WFF: 2
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Sep 24, 06:35

Ben Knight is a 17 year old left footed winger for Manchester City who deploys often on the right side and likes to cut in and can zip past defenders. He has some chipped passes and some really good nimbleness and foot speed, but it seems he’s still working on being more than a flair player as of now.

Attack: 57
Defence: 29
Balance: 66
Stamina: 67
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 83
Response: 60
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Dribble Speed: 81
Short Pass Accuracy: 64
Long Pass Accuracy: 67
Long Pass Speed: 63
Shot Accuracy: 63
Shot Power: 72
Shot Technique: 61
Curling: 64
Technique: 74
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Sep 24, 06:52

Adrián Bernabé is an attacking midfielder in the Manchester City setup who is one of the most promising players they have. He has a first team number and actually could be a candidate to add to the DB if I get more help with the set or watch a little more of him. He is a left footer who plays out on the right either originally or by drifting out there and then likes to pass with the outside of his left foot to cut across the box to find a teammate. He doesn’t cut in with the traditional sense where he turns his hips and he is actually able to play the ball from all sorts of angles and find stuff that is beyond his age. He has a bit of David Silva in his game. Definitely one to watch.

Attack: 61
Defence: 31
Balance: 67
Stamina: 68
Top Speed: 76
Acceleration: 78
Response: 61
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 68
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 66
Shot Accuracy: 61
Shot Power: 71
Shot Technique: 60
Free Kick Accuracy: 62
Curling: 65
Technique: 76
Aggression: 75
Mentality: 57
Teamwork: 61
New Stat Maker

Postby 420 » 2019 Sep 24, 12:48

I would like to see a set for Dylan Levitt, Man Utd u23 player. 18 yrs old, playing mf, Giggs already called him up few times for Walles senior squad.
JK Black
Former Lurker

Postby JK Black » 2019 Sep 24, 13:39

Anyone help to create Aaron Ramsdale of Bournemouth and Brandon Barker of Rangers?
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Sep 24, 13:48

JK Black wrote:Anyone help to create Aaron Ramsdale of Bournemouth and Brandon Barker of Rangers?

Aaron Ramsdale is the most important missing player at the moment and a priority of mine. Do you have any ideas for him or Barker? I need to go watch the last two Bournemouth games in full so that I can add that to the ideas from the first games. As for Barker, I have some rough ideas from watching Preston North End last year, but nothing from since then.

Feel free to post even just observations you have on either player and it actually helps a lot :)
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Sep 24, 13:49

420 wrote:I would like to see a set for Dylan Levitt, Man Utd u23 player. 18 yrs old, playing mf, Giggs already called him up few times for Walles senior squad.

This would be one of the guys on the border who since he got the national team calls would end up on the DB, so we should make him. You have anything on him by the way?
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2019 Sep 24, 14:06

420 wrote:I would like to see a set for Dylan Levitt, Man Utd u23 player. 18 yrs old, playing mf, Giggs already called him up few times for Walles senior squad.

anOKguy wrote:This would be one of the guys on the border who since he got the national team calls would end up on the DB, so we should make him. You have anything on him by the way

I will post Dylan Levitt in the next few days, as I have already watched much stuff on him but not yet gave him numbers in a Set. I think he is a great technical youngster with fairly good understanding of the game, and alongside Garner two great young prospects of Man Utd in Midfield, so maybe that's why Puigmal a good Midfielder himself has moved to Right-Back recently in order to find a place in the team.

I really like the idea of anOKguy for creating a thread for posting our thoughts and sets for young PL players. Some of these players like Elanga are not really close to the 1st-team's of their clubs yet, in order to have them posted in official separate threads in the Forum, but I am sure some people including myself would be quite interested to have Sets even for those youngsters, and have conversations about their abilities; biggest assets, as well as areas that need improvement. So yeah, I really like the idea of having such a thread. I will also post my opinion on Elanga later by the way, it is very similar to anOKguy. He definitely has talent, and some unpredictability at times which can be exciting that is always a good thing for a United player, however he is still very very raw in my opinion, but he may improve and force his way into the 1st-team as he does not turn 18 until the end of this Season.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2019 Sep 24, 16:53

anOKguy wrote:So a perfect player I was thinking of for my aforementioned idea is Manchester United youngster Anthony Elanga, the Swedish winger. My analysis of the situation is that he is a very athletic player that has some insane agility. He has a really good burst and probably higher top speed at his peak, but he actually slows down a lot over distance and doesn’t show it much. Another thing about him is that he can be crafty when dribbling but can go too fast to take the ball with him at times. He is very dominant foot dependent although he isn’t bad with his other foot. I don’t see him breaking into the team from what I’ve seen. He is raw, a limited passer, and I don’t think showing enough playmaking ability to cut it at the club... but then again given their serious limitations in recent years he actually might! Who knows, as I said before this is a very raw thing. Anyone else seen him?

Anthony Elanga
Position: WF
Height: ?
Weigh: ?

Attack: 58
Defence: 27
Balance: 68
Stamina: 66
Acceleration: 85
Response: 58
Agility: 87
Short Pass Accuracy: 65
Long Pass Accuracy: 64
Long Pass Speed: 65
Shot Accuracy: 62
Shot Power: 70
Curling: 62
Technique: 70

Condition: 3
WFA: 3
WFF: 2

I agree with anOKguy's opinion on Elanga to a great extent. Personally, he reminds me a lot of Rashford's raw mentality and directness as a player. He is somebody who when he makes his mind about dribbling past people, he will 100% go with that option until the very end of his action even though it would sometimes look unlikely to succeed. His mentality of trying to take players on and go on lengthy dribbling runs makes him look more of a Winger to me rather than a Striker. Also the same with the fact that he is not a great goal-poacher yet, and doesn't have great awareness to get on the end of chances and finish them well, despite Striker being one of the positions that he can play at. However, he is not a classic Winger who likes to make crosses from wide areas in my eyes, but somebody like Rashford and Martial who like to cut inside from both flanks and try and dribble past players and score goals, so he is more of a Wing-Attacker to me.
His biggest assets are definitely his great pace, and dribbling, although his dribbling technique isn't the best but the fact that he is frightening quick both with and without the ball makes him a good, direct, effective Winger like Rashford when given space, but also a frustratingly ineffective one when the other team defends deep and doesn't have space to exploit with pace. Personally I view his Sprinting-Speed higher than this(in the yellows), and also the same his Dribble-Speed of course. On the other hand his Dribble-Accuracy can fall by 2-3 points even below greens, to highlight his limitations. Some other things I like about him is the fact that he can sometimes play good one-twos with teammates and make the run in-behind defence to meet the teammate's pass on the end of the move, and also although not being a good passer overall, he can make some good and effective final-passes in-behind defences himself.
About his weaknesses, I believe that his style is too one-dimensional to make it into the 1st-team at the moment, and he should become much more of a team-player in relation to right now to make it. Also another weakness is what I mentioned also above about him not being a great poacher yet to be involved with the chances in the box, and not being a great finisher as well and he doesn't really score "easy" goals.
However, all in all I don't dislike him as a player, but quite the opposite I would say. I am really impressed and excited with some aspects of his game like his pace, the fact that he can maintain that great speed also with the ball, and his eagerness to dribble past players, and when he is being played to his strengths in a certain playing-style of counter-attacks, he can really be unplayable. At the same time however, I believe that he is lacking team-work mentality, understanding, and tactical-flexibility in order to make it to the 1st-team. He is way too raw right now in my opinion, but is only 17 and not turning 18 until the end of the Season, so he can afford to have at least another full Season in the academy and U23s before being expected to make the push to the 1st-team, so he might improve until then. I think that if he does, he would sort of turn out to be another player like Rashford; exciting, direct Forward who would however struggle to learn what his best position is(his body is more of a Striker's but his ability and mentality more of a Winger's), and he would not be somebody with whom you will win the League as a starter, but just a great option on the bench nevertheless.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2019 Sep 28, 13:39

petreleo wrote:I agree with anOKguy's opinion on Elanga to a great extent. Personally, he reminds me a lot of Rashford's raw mentality and directness as a player. He is somebody who when he makes his mind about dribbling past people, he will 100% go with that option until the very end of his action even though it would sometimes look unlikely to succeed. His mentality of trying to take players on and go on lengthy dribbling runs makes him look more of a Winger to me rather than a Striker. Also the same with the fact that he is not a great goal-poacher yet, and doesn't have great awareness to get on the end of chances and finish them well, despite Striker being one of the positions that he can play at. However, he is not a classic Winger who likes to make crosses from wide areas in my eyes, but somebody like Rashford and Martial who like to cut inside from both flanks and try and dribble past players and score goals, so he is more of a Wing-Attacker to me.
His biggest assets are definitely his great pace, and dribbling, although his dribbling technique isn't the best but the fact that he is frightening quick both with and without the ball makes him a good, direct, effective Winger like Rashford when given space, but also a frustratingly ineffective one when the other team defends deep and doesn't have space to exploit with pace. Personally I view his Sprinting-Speed higher than this(in the yellows), and also the same his Dribble-Speed of course. On the other hand his Dribble-Accuracy can fall by 2-3 points even below greens, to highlight his limitations. Some other things I like about him is the fact that he can sometimes play good one-twos with teammates and make the run in-behind defence to meet the teammate's pass on the end of the move, and also although not being a good passer overall, he can make some good and effective final-passes in-behind defences himself.
About his weaknesses, I believe that his style is too one-dimensional to make it into the 1st-team at the moment, and he should become much more of a team-player in relation to right now to make it. Also another weakness is what I mentioned also above about him not being a great poacher yet to be involved with the chances in the box, and not being a great finisher as well and he doesn't really score "easy" goals.
However, all in all I don't dislike him as a player, but quite the opposite I would say. I am really impressed and excited with some aspects of his game like his pace, the fact that he can maintain that great speed also with the ball, and his eagerness to dribble past players, and when he is being played to his strengths in a certain playing-style of counter-attacks, he can really be unplayable. At the same time however, I believe that he is lacking team-work mentality, understanding, and tactical-flexibility in order to make it to the 1st-team. He is way too raw right now in my opinion, but is only 17 and not turning 18 until the end of the Season, so he can afford to have at least another full Season in the academy and U23s before being expected to make the push to the 1st-team, so he might improve until then. I think that if he does, he would sort of turn out to be another player like Rashford; exciting, direct Forward who would however struggle to learn what his best position is(his body is more of a Striker's but his ability and mentality more of a Winger's), and he would not be somebody with whom you will win the League as a starter, but just a great option on the bench nevertheless.

https://twitter.com/MxZvGx_/status/1177929058325168128

Great performance yesterday Vs Norwich. Pre-Assist for the 1st goal, and won the penalty for the 2nd.
petreleo

Re: Premier League - Players to be created (updated 23.09.19)

Postby petreleo » 2019 Sep 28, 23:19

Levitt and Garner are two amazingly talented young Man Utd Midfielders and given they are going to develop the way they should without any major injuries, they are surely going to be making it in the 1st-team. While Garner is more of a deep-sitting Defensive-Midfielder, Levitt is more balanced Attackingly-Defensively, and can play mainly as Central-Midfielder a bit higher than Garner, but also in all other positions in Midfield; Defensive-Midfield and Attacking-Midfielder. Both of these two can play and pass the ball really well vertically through the lines, and break the lines of the opposition defences.
His playing-style reminds me of Ander Herrera because he can use and shift his body very well in order to steal, protect and move the ball around, but he has a higher potential ceiling than Herrera, and surely a better passing-range and vision than him, as his passing sometimes reminds of Scholes. If he wasn't 18 years old with zero minutes at 1st-team level I would never hesitate giving him yellow passing-stats with what he is showing in the U23s.
He is not very strong but he can use his body very well to take good positions, like I have said above, and also he has good agility and energy. The rest of his Speed-stats are not great, but not poor either. Technically he is very good, and his passing is his biggest asset, as well as the fact that his passes have good pace behind them and are a threat for counter-attacks. His Dribbling is also fairly good, however mainly in tight spaces because over long-distances he is not very fast. Although not being a great finisher, he always finish the Season with good numbers for goals and assists for a central midfield player(he is a penalty-taker), but he still has some improvement to do in order to remind of Scholes here.
All in all, I can say that I am very impressed by both him and Garner. Man Utd's midfield options look poor right now, and as a result it is beyond me that they still haven't even played these guys like Levitt and Garner... Giggs has already called him up for the senior Wales national-team I think twice. Maybe Europa League this Season it would be a good opportunity to give him minutes, therefore we may get more chances to watch him in the short future. I will post some other Man Utd youngsters in the next few days.

Club: Manchester United FC
Name: Dylan Levitt
Spoiler: show
Shirt Name: LEVITT
Number: 63
Positions: CM, DM, AM

Nationality: Welsh _wal

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Injury Tolerance: B

Attack: 63
Defence: 60
Balance: 73
Stamina: 78
Top Speed: 76
Acceleration: 77
Response: 76
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 79
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 64
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 66
Free Kick Accuracy: 63
Curling: 71
Header: 62
Jump: 66
Technique: 78
Aggression: 70
Mentality: 69
Teamwork: 72

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/2

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 63
Defense Prowess: 60
Ball Winning: 73

GOALKEEPER STATS:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
petreleo

Re: Premier League - Players to be created (updated 09.10.19)

Postby petreleo » 2019 Oct 14, 01:15

Name: Brandon Williams
Shirt Name: WILLIAMS
Number: 53
Positions: SB, WB

Nationality: English _eng

Height: 181 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Injury Tolerance: A

Attack: 63
Defence: 59
Balance: 75
Stamina: 76
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 83
Response: 71
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 75
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 68
Short Pass Speed: 67
Long Pass Accuracy: 71
Long Pass Speed: 67
Shot Accuracy: 61
Shot Power: 72
Free Kick Accuracy: 60
Curling: 67
Header: 62
Jump: 68
Technique: 73
Aggression: 78
Mentality: 65
Teamwork: 65

Weak Foot Frequency: 4

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 3/2

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 63
Defense Prowess: 56
Ball Winning: 61

The latest player to break in Man Utd's 1st-team. I have based his Set around the one Laird currently has.
Williams is a right-footed Left-Back, but unlike most players who end up playing there, it seems to be his favourite-position at least in the last 2-3 years from when there is record.
Very attacking-minded, fast with great acceleation, and decent dribbling for a Full-Back, and in my opinion could even easily play as Winger, so if United hesitate to put a right-footer into Left-Back for the long-term, he might alternatively end up playing as Left-Winger.
He is a decent passer for a Full-Back and can play good combinations with other players, and his long-pass is great for a Full-Back, however his crossing needs some improvement as he currently likes more to dribble his way into the box or send low-crosses and cut-backs rather than deep crosses (the same like Laird).
His body is relatively good for his size and wins more battles than what I expected. He also loves a tackle, even some dangerous ones that will definitely put him in some trouble in the future. Overall he is decent defensively for his age, with his biggest asset being his tackling, but I think that he is better attackingly at the moment.
To sum up, I think that he showing great promise at the moment in order to break in the 1st-team, however I believe that Laird has a higher ceiling than Williams in terms of potential, if he stays away from injuries. Williams probably broke first into the 1st-team because he gets injured far less, and also he is one year older than Laird. Also it has to be said that mentally Williams seems better than Laird at the moment, making less unforced errors but better combinations with teammates showing greater understanding, but I also think that Laird is a more complete talent, especially physically.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2019 Oct 18, 00:48

An attacking-minded Central-Midfielder who is tall and strong, having two good feet, great speed, acceleration, and dribbling, as well as decent finishing.
He started his career at local AAS Sarcelles Football before moving to PSG and then returning back to his previous club, but shortly afterwards he was snapped up by Man Utd in the Summer of 2017, while he was also wanted by Juventus and Man City. At first he had some injuries when he moved to Man Utd, but when he returned back to action he gradually started showing improvements in his form, and as a result this Season he has recently became a starter in the club's U23s.
His big, tall, strong but agile body, his good speed with and without the ball, as well as his dribbling and frequent attacking runs from midfield with and without the ball, remind me of Paul Pogba. However, I don't think that he has or he will ever have as good passing as Pogba, unless he shows remarkable improvements in this area in the future.
He is undoubtedly talented and his body is made for the Premier League, but he has to start showing improvements on his weaknesses, if he wants to make it. Defensively he is good at tackling, but needs improvement at everything else, including match-reading. Sometimes I think he is too attacking-minded for his position(might be Central or Defensive-Midfield). Mentally he has to improve considerably as well, the same with his consistency. Other than that, he is a physically complete player, with some decent aspects of technique as well, so if he improves on his weaknesses I don't think it would be impossible for him to make it.

Name: Aliou Traore
Shirt Name: TRAORE
Number: 57
Positions: CM, DM, AM

Nationality: French _fra

Height: 188 cm
Weight: 81 kg

Attack: 60
Defence: 52
Balance: 81
Stamina: 74
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 81
Response: 68
Agility: 76
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 68
Short Pass Speed: 71
Long Pass Accuracy: 68
Long Pass Speed: 69
Shot Power: 76
Shot Technique: 64
Free Kick Accuracy: 60
Curling: 65
Header: 63
Jump: 68
Technique: 73
Mentality: 58
Teamwork: 62

Condition/Fitness: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 3/2

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 60
Defense Prowess: 52
Ball Winning: 71

GOALKEEPER STATS:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2019 Oct 20, 23:35

Versatile Midfielder from Espanyol who can also play as Right-Back and Right-Midfielder, and signed for Man Utd in the Summer of 2017.
Puigmal started his career as mainly a No.8-10 in midfield and sometimes as a Right-Midfielder who was known for scoring and creating goals, but at Man Utd in the 2018-19 Season he was converted into a Right-Back.
He is mainly attacking-minded, good at giving assists with cut-backs from Right-Back, and overall better in Attack than in Defence, but he isn't poor in Defence either, and he has shown improvements there in recent times. He has great technique, good passing (mainly short-passing but his long-passing is also decent) and vision, good speed with and without the ball, especially agility, decent set-piece taking ability, and for his age a decent understanding of the game as well, being able of making good co-operations and one-twos with teammates. Even his heading-ability isn't bad for his size, and his mentality too...
This guy I think doesn't have huge weaknesses at all, but in my opinion his biggest problem is that he hasn't found his favourite-position yet and he is being shifted to a new position frequently. Unless he is a super versatile player whose match-rhythm and form don't worsen if they switch him positions frequently, then there is always danger that he might end up being another Andreas Pereira...Undoubtedly talented with good work-rate even, but never reach his true potential, because of having not found his best position yet. Another player who had the same issue before was McTominay, who until a couple of years ago was playing as Striker, Attacking-Midfield, and Center-Back, before settling into his new position as Defensive-Midfielder and finally reaching his true potential.
Overall, Puigmal although not being one of the most known names in Man Utd's academy, I rate him because I think he has good abilities and talent, and no huge weaknesses, and especially If he improves defensively a little more, I think that by next Season he can step-in as Right-Back in the 1st-team in the same way that Brandon Williams has done for Left-Back. Overall, I think he is more of a Central-Midfielder though, but it might be difficult for him to break into the 1st-team in that position, with already James Garner(a Defensive-Midfielder) and maybe also Dylan Levitt in-front of him in the queue for promotion, so as Right-Back he has more chances to be promoted.

Name: Arnau Puigmal
Shirt Name: PUIGMAL
Number: 47
Positions: CM, SB, WB, SM, AM

Nationality: Spanish _esp

Height: 176 cm
Weight: 67 kg

Side: R

Attack: 61
Defence: 50
Balance: 72
Stamina: 75
Acceleration: 79
Response: 69
Agility: 80
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Long Pass Speed: 71
Shot Power: 75
Shot Technique: 65
Free Kick Accuracy: 64
Curling: 69
Header: 64
Jump: 65
Technique: 78
Mentality: 63
Teamwork: 65

Weak Foot Frequency: 5

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/2

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 61
Defense Prowess: 50
Ball Winning: 70
petreleo

Re: Premier League - Players to be created (updated 30.10.19)

Postby petreleo » 2019 Nov 19, 00:47

Probably the most talented Center-Back currently at Man Utd's academy, having progressed quickly through the U18s and already into the U23s as a key-member.
He looks similar to Eric Bailly. Very fast with good strength, and decent ball-ability for a Center-Back, being relatively strong mentally, as well as good at one-V-one defending, tackling and interceptions. However he needs improvements at defending within the group, and aerial defending. Many of his defences are great tackles, last-ditch ones, that maybe could have been prevented if the overall defending not only from him but also the team in general was better leading up to the chance before the tackle. Technically, his biggest assets are long-passes and ball-carrying ability, with his great speed playing a part in him being good at it.

Club: Manchester United _eng
Name: Teden Mengi
Shirt Name: MENGI
Number: 71
Positions: CB

Nationality: English _eng

Height: 185 cm
Weight: 75 kg

Attack: 57
Defence: 69
Balance: 81
Stamina: 74
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 82
Response: 74
Agility: 72
Dribble Accuracy: 69
Short Pass Accuracy: 67
Short Pass Speed: 69
Long Pass Accuracy: 69
Long Pass Speed: 71
Shot Accuracy: 56
Shot Power: 73
Shot Technique: 56
Free Kick Accuracy: 53
Curling: 58
Header: 73
Jump: 76
Technique: 67
Aggression: 65
Mentality: 66
Teamwork: 63

Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/3

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 57
Defense Prowess: 69
Ball Winning: 75

GOALKEEPER STATS:
Catching: 40
Clearing: 40
Reflexes: 40
Coverage: 40

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

MOTION STYLE:
pixie26
Former Lurker

Postby pixie26 » 2019 Nov 22, 13:22

anOKguy wrote:I agree with anOKguy's opinion on Elanga to a great extent. Personally, he reminds me a lot of Rashford's raw mentality and directness as a player. He is somebody who when he makes his mind about dribbling past people, he will 100% go with that option until the very end of his action even though it would sometimes look unlikely to succeed. His mentality of trying to take players on and go on lengthy dribbling runs makes him look more of a Winger to me rather than a Striker. Also the same with the fact that he is not a great goal-poacher yet, and doesn't have great awareness to get results with phenq on the end of chances and finish them well, despite Striker being one of the positions that he can play at. However, he is not a classic Winger who likes to make crosses from wide areas in my eyes, but somebody like Rashford and Martial who like to cut inside from both flanks and try and dribble past players and score goals, so he is more of a Wing-Attacker to me.

I totally agree with your observation, I also think that when he goes on lengthy wiggles, he becomes less of a striker and more of a winger. And I also think he is not that good at finishing, especially when there are high chances of getting easy goals. I mean come on.. just go for it. I strongly feel that he enjoys more in dribbling past players may be it is like he is playing a mind-game with them so that they do not understand his next move easily. I think as and when time will pass and he will learn more, he will become better and may be then he will become an amazing finisher. I will wait for him to take those easy (also difficult) goals in the future.
Last edited by pixie26 on 2019 Nov 22, 13:50, edited 3 times in total.
pixie26
Former Lurker

Postby pixie26 » 2019 Nov 22, 13:24

Hmm... this is weird my message got posted twice so I had to edit it.
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Nov 22, 14:05

pixie26 wrote:Hmm... this is weird my message got posted twice so I had to edit it.

Yeah it happens sometimes haha! A few months back I had one that posted 7 times in a row...

Anyways, thanks for your contribution!! I’ll reply to it directly in a second

Return to “English Premier League”