PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Alejandro Silva

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Aug 12, 02:32

Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Alejandro Silva

Postby Paablito » 2019 Jan 04, 02:08

the thing about him is that when he played as rsb he was able to show much more his speed in the pitch, his time here in lanus played msotly as smf/rwf and showed his intelligence/dangerous moving around the ball and appearing in the box making incisive runs, leaving that intensive style from the young sbs into a more positional player, still i found him pretty decent at burst/explosive in the first metters dropping to 81 found pretty harsh for him nd his style im more acc>>ts>ds his speed off the ball is ok as oriello said not able to mantain his full speed on the ball.
about his passing is true that his long passing isnt especial just couple of crosses are in the right way, clearly is more and adventorous passer instead a killer/decent one.
agree in some values that posted oriello as bb and stamina.
to summarize and giving my opinion is more o less this, cards dont see so consistent to deserve but im ok adding tactical dribbling and middle shotting.
Spoiler: show
sta: 83
acc: 84
ts: 80
ds: 77
agi: 81
ment: 71
tw: 75
bb: 71
pc: 71
body control: 71

btw im not saying that he must be updated just my impression on his time here in lanus, for sure he will be starter and i could see him in copa libertadores.
Oriello
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Oriello » 2019 Jan 05, 03:34

That looks good Paablito. Only SPS I would is missing, I did not see a strong need for him to stay on 66, no big problems here of interception - only when surrounded by three, the obviously it is difficult to complete a pass.

The speeds I said may seem harsh, but I expected more threat from someone in that mid 80s range so I had to adjust to what seemed to sit right with the rest of Montreal's players...it might work with lower DS and keeping TS/ACC higher. Curious what reydecopas view will be.
Fabrix199
New Stat Maker

Postby Fabrix199 » 2019 Jan 19, 12:18

Got a video of his Friendly match. Was overall good, but gotta put work on those lofted passes!
reydecopas
Regular Poster

Postby reydecopas » 2019 Jan 19, 22:59

Yeah it was only a friendly match but He showed some interesting moves, some nice feints, step on skills like back in the old days.
The most accurate thing of this current set is the passes section, congrats for those who work for that aspect. It represents exactly his dumb shitty passes :lol:, We'll have to wait for judge another aspects such as Speed, attack. I mean He showed some crazy runs, more ACC than TS if you ask, and he looses speed without ball so I was thinking perhaps something like 82-83 for DS, I agree with Pablito on agility 81 seems perfect for him, for the other values I'd like to wait and see how he plays in the tournament
Fabrix199
New Stat Maker

Postby Fabrix199 » 2019 Jan 29, 13:55

Video of his last match. Good conection with the team, but still lacking in centers to the area (centros al area?? :lol: )
reydecopas
Regular Poster

Postby reydecopas » 2019 Feb 04, 20:12

Don't want to sound as a fan boy or some shit like that but it truly feels that here is like his place in the world, fans love him and looks with more confidence
Yesterday He made a great performance 2 assistances and this beauty;
Great partnership beetwen him and Roque, they have made a lot of walls, btw: hell of a pass from Mendieta:
Second one:
Didn't loose his speed at all, Will follow him closely. Couldn't get the chance to watch him at the stadium so I could watch more deeply his moves when He's not with the ball but when I do, I'll dedicate him a big post
Oriello
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Oriello » 2019 Feb 05, 02:51

What do you mean by "walls", "they have made a lot of walls"?

I wonder why he never played with his full speed in MLS.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2019 Feb 05, 12:10

Oriello wrote:What do you mean by "walls", "they have made a lot of walls"?

I wonder why he never played with his full speed in MLS.

:lol: here in southamerica we call "walls" the classic one-two movement
Fabrix199
New Stat Maker

Postby Fabrix199 » 2019 Apr 28, 15:10

Top dribbler in copa libertadores, huh. A fighter also, playing as a RMF is performing well.

Btw We call em wall because it's like passing the ball to the wall and catch the rebound :D
reydecopas
Regular Poster

Postby reydecopas » 2019 Apr 28, 23:58

Silva on fire, beast mode in these last 3 matches
reydecopas
Regular Poster

Postby reydecopas » 2019 May 20, 23:35

Another one with his weak foot
Spoiler: show

Ok, so here's my review of his performance in this semester
His numbers in "Torneo Clausura":
5 goals and 6 assistances in 16 matches
In Copa Libertadores:
2 assitances in 5 matches
In my eyes this is a great set, only would like to touch little things such as attack, SA, Sta
ATT -IMO 73 is a weird value for a dangerous winger as him, I mean something like 75-76 will do more justice of what He shows in every match
SA could go up a few points.. at least 72 He's not a great shooter, but is a decent one. His shots are more "well placed" than strong ones
STA 82-83 He's not the crazy runner that was years in 2013, of course He's older lol
PS: Hope you guys can get my ideas, I know they are kind of simple and short explanations but my english in his worst shape in these days :lol: so my apologies, and besides that I think that those gifts shows basically what He is: A great fast and tricky dribbler, but sometimes selfish and dumb player, but still a pretty efficient classy player

Return to “Olimpia”