PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Biram Kayal

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Sep 23, 11:19

Josh
PSD Elite

Re: Biram KAYAL

Postby Josh » 2011 Feb 23, 23:29

I personally think he should sit on 71 Defence, any thoughts?
no more heros
PSD Youth League

Postby no more heros » 2011 Feb 24, 01:36

I was thinking more a 73/74 for defence, something along the lines of kevin thompson, with a 75 in aggression. That way he'll play the holding role more life-like while also trying forward runs when off the ball.
Josh
PSD Elite

Postby Josh » 2011 Feb 24, 08:55

73 sounds good, I agree with your AGG suggestion as well, any more thoughts on the set?
no more heros
PSD Youth League

Postby no more heros » 2011 Feb 25, 16:15

For the most part they look spot on so far. Passing, agility and maybe response are the ones I'm gonna keep an eye on over the next few games, check out how fluidly he changes direction in the video below.

Granted youtube isn't the most accurate source, but it's worth a look.

[youtube}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NEaKZDnOxo[/youtube]
Cold_Mac
New Stat Maker

Postby Cold_Mac » 2011 Feb 25, 20:08

Yes, one standout thing of him is his ability to turn his/the balls way out of close combat situations.
For passing I'm unsure as he is unconsistent here.
One day he rapes Zaliukas and Bouzid with one pass and another day keeps overhitting them.
I agree with defending as he tends to stay really deep and overall - breaks up defenses as often as Charlie Sheen pukes.
Josh
PSD Elite

Postby Josh » 2011 Apr 26, 23:52

Any objections to me updating Defence to 73? I also think Stamina could be 85/86 easily, he has a good engine on him.
Cold_Mac
New Stat Maker

Postby Cold_Mac » 2011 Sep 20, 12:43

He is the Charlie Adam of our team and should have been sold to get a decent centre back for Mulgrew.
A total Hollywood player, even looks like one and made for the moment. I do not rate him anywhere near Davis, Ledley, Brown or Ki.
Goes to ground too often, gets caught on the wrong side of his man as he is dragged towards the ball, misses too many tackles and is a far worse tackler than Brown.
And he can't pass or shoot the ball constantly well, he has to be the Beckenbauer and do this

or this

Usually 9 of 10 times he fucked it up. Annoying, frustrating player who seemingly only turns on against the bigger teams - even if he forgot that last sunday and was a major factor in our second half onslaught.

Defence: 65-66 - His positioning is not really good, Brown and especially Ledley are miles ahead of him here. He usually attacks the first man on the ball, usually dives in and this is bad, bad positioning sense for a supposed defensive midfielder. There was always the comparison of Scott Brown and a headless chicken within the Celtic support but I never figured that out. If N'Guemo was a donkey, Kayal is King Kong.

Balance: 85 - on the same muscle level as Scott Brown. Our squad lacks fitness and pace but we seem to get stimulated by massive upper-body strengths as Brown, Maloney, Commons, Hooper and Kayal all developed this while giving pace away.
Stamina: 84 - Hard to rate as he is usually subbed. Either because injured or either because in danger of a second yellow card. But till the 60ths minute, his engine keeps running so I would keep this value.
We usually tire badly in general, as seen against Rangers, Atletico Madrid, Sion and others. Fitness does not work well with boozing. Unless you are Scott Brown :lol:
Response: 83 - Good, quick anticipation and reactes quickly to new situations. Realises more than others when to intercept a ball and were.
Short Pass Accuracy: 76 - He is capable of being the Hollywood passer. Not more, I think this would be best shown by raising his passing values while massiv decreasing his team work value.
Short Pass Speed: 79 - quick passes.
Shot Power: 85 - Maybe result of our over-muscling in general, he has a cannon shot. Goes missing in 7/10 cases but sometimes scores a wonder goal. Like Charlie Adams.
Header: 75 - strong in the air for such a small guy. But not a match for McCulloch, Lafferty or anybody of the Rangers offence.
Teamwork: 75 - As statet earlier, he is woeful at consistent passing but has the ability to pick out a good pass. Nothing more.

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 3
BigStu
PSD Guru

Re: Biram Kayal

Postby BigStu » 2015 Sep 11, 18:23

god this sets out of date, not been touched in over 3 years
BigStu
PSD Guru

Re: Biram Kayal

Postby BigStu » 2018 Oct 20, 23:01