Alen Halilović

Moderators: Fides, tuco55, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Alen Halilović

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Nov 14, 20:38

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 24, 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Re: Alen Halilović

Postby furymaker » 2013 Aug 12, 09:24

been mostly used as RMF as seen on this video , cale I do think he deserves bit higher DS ?
čale
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby čale » 2013 Aug 12, 09:38

yeah, you might be right, given that he has TS 79 and DS 83 makes him too slow on the ball...might need to adjust that
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2014 Mar 01, 10:49

looks like he's Barcelona player from summer , he'll play for Barca B for a year or two before being promoted to 1st team . Still no official words for it but Alen himself did announce his moves along with every single newspaper both in spain and croatia .
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2014 Mar 01, 18:27

i haven't watched him much, but everything i' have seen of him suggests that his most remarkable talent is the natural placement and accuracy/technique of his shooting, he is excellent at putting the ball into the corner with a curler from the outside of the box consistently and precisely. this should be looked at closely, if i was to be reckless as i tend to be these days i'd say pure placement, possibly yellows sa already to me. his dribbling doesn't look amazing, but he's quite quick, very smart and direct, and has pretty great balance really, he bounces off lots of challenges and keeps running fine.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
čale

Postby čale » 2014 Mar 01, 21:13

i'd be wary, this is comparable to a sunday league as dinamo is simply 3 classes above everyone else (bar hajduk this season) and he doesn't even start matches regularly, mostly gets introduced late in the second half after they've secured a lead. he did score a nice brace a few days back with a sublime finish, but his accuracy outside the box is questionable at best, as for strength, he might be a bit stronger but bare in mind that 60-75% of the league consists of alcoholics ala andy carroll and the level of football is crap. barca b will be ideal for him and with a bit of luck we'll see a new Jese in a year or two.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Mar 01, 21:39

čale wrote: but bare in mind that 60-75% of the league consists of alcoholics ala andy carroll and the level of football is crap.

Ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhhaahhaahha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Gunner4Life
New Contributor

Postby Gunner4Life » 2014 Mar 09, 22:05

Just calm da' f$"#ck down, let's see how it goes for him, we can't update just because he's a Barcelona player now.
čale

Postby čale » 2014 Mar 09, 22:52

who the hell was talking about an update?

reQ
Regular Poster

Postby reQ » 2014 Mar 27, 17:37

čale

Postby čale » 2014 Mar 27, 18:48

ugh...they can't even spell the name of the club correctly...it's Dinamo not Dynamo..jesus

RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Mar 27, 19:10

Are his short passes that slow??? Saw him couple of times on TV (some highlights) , they were not speedy at all , but it looked more than 65. But idk , i dont follow dinamo so i do not know how he performs constantly.
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2014 May 13, 16:05

His shooting accuracy is better than this. He's that kind of a player who tends to place his kicks precisely to the very corner, as his shooting power alone isn't nearly good enough to beat the keeper. (I even think that he wouldn't put more power in his shots even if he could, because then his accuracy might suffer. But that's just an assumption.) No matter if he shoots from small distance or outside of the box, he is really a talent and already shows greatness when it comes to situations where pure accuracy is needed. That could be replicated with a bigger gap between his KP and SA, current two points in favour of SA seem to little to show his true nature - he doesn't score a lot from outside the box (if you exclude his pre-senior Dinamo games), but when he attempts you can see that he really aims for that unreachable corner. That is also the main reason he misses, cause to hit that every time you need to have a world class precision. And his weak shooting power doesn't allow him to try more powerful shots with less accuracy in order to make a shot from distance too fast for keeper to respond. Just look at his try against Portugal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=242pOCUDMCI (0:46 is where his run is starting).
Robben-like goal against Zadar. He was 16 then. "Doppelpack" versus Rijeka this season - nice finishing for such a young non-striker :mrgreen:
I suggest 77-78 for SA, wouldn't go for anything higher, but I'm positive he'll need more raises in the future.
In this video are mostly his pre-senior goals, and it's not the same level of competition compared to where he plays now, but it helps in getting a bigger picture of him as a lot of people expect him just to dribble and assist.
Any thoughts by someone else?
čale

Postby čale » 2014 May 13, 20:22

i knew you were gonna use the goal against Rijeka as a building block for your argument for raising SA :) i'm not saying that he isn't capable of it, sure he is, but he isn't displaying it consistently and sets here are made based on how consistently a player shows a certain ability on a certain stat.

SA 74 is more than enough for now, just look at the other players in Dinamo and you'll see that he's amongst the highest rated ones. he'll get a proper and deserving set next year once he moves to Barca B and has a chance to showcase his skills against tougher oppositions, it's hard to give him a proper and deserving set in such a poor league.

Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2014 May 14, 00:16

I agree, consistency is very important. Right now he shows that he has the potential, cause that goal against Zadar was, to me, nothing less than 85 SA, or a point or two less with a bit of luck and nice form arrow. And those goals against Rijeka... I was actually inspired by vinnie's comment. So, when I started writing my thoughts, those 2 goals were completely out of my mind. But then Youtube reminded me, and it was like, boom - right in the center! xD On a side note, HNL is not the PL, La Liga or BuLi & the Co. But some of this kid's moves speak for themselves, no matter if he did them in CL final or on a concrete playground. :lol:
Time will tell, I hope he'll get enough playing time in Barca B so we can see if he's changed or became more consistent.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2014 May 26, 14:03

so officially he signed for Barca B , guess It's time to move him there .
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2014 May 26, 14:15

midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2014 Jul 20, 09:55

His debut vs Recreativo Huelva :
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2014 Sep 05, 00:40

After watching some full games and some videos of him in Barca and Barca B, there are some new (and some old) impressions he left on me.
First, his style... He is so much more in the middle of everything now in Barca B, than he was in Dinamo. Both literally (he is a central mid now) and figuratively (game revolves around him more, teammates leave corners, free kicks, loose balls to him). That's positive, that's probably what coaches want from him. If he can handle that pressure in Segunda, he will prove he can step up to get used to La Liga. But I still don't like his selfishness, I wouldn't want him to become that kind of a player. Taking responsibility is good, it builds character, but when there's no need for being a hero, that's called being selfish.
On other hand, his accuracy doesn't match his vision. Which is more good than bad. He's young and he'll get more accurate by time, and you can't really learn vision, which he already has. You can see that in his approach to the game, which is very progressive. Whenever he gets the ball he wants to make something happen, has his eyes on teammates and position of opposing defenders, looking for a pass or a way to dribble, getting ready like a cocked shotgun. That's a real joy to watch. Now, his passes aren't on quite a level yet, but Barcelona school will take care of that. And as far as I'm concerned, he could already get a raise in SPS to 70.
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2014 Nov 22, 18:14

https://vine.co/v/OJLWhaTVt9W

Return to “sc Heerenveen”