Michele Camporese

Moderators: antony, Mod's, antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Michele Camporese

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Feb 18, 18:41

zuo

Re: Michele CAMPORESE

Postby zuo » 2011 Feb 19, 12:59

well the low stamina is a good catch, your number for Agg is quite good, the stamina should be settled in way to make him tired in the last 15 mins...
DA and DS are completely wrong, he has the ability to carry a ball eficently possibly the best DA among centerbacks , for sure he hasn't a kroldrup-like DS but still.
i really like the DEF/RES ratio cause the guy really likes to cut passes for the forwards he's much based on anticipations .
about BB i don't know where do we draw the line, cause he battled with Ibra without being theatrically moved or grounded and he's 186x75.... at least BB 83-84.
he likes to carry the ball in a particular way (he has a lot of 'personality') i would try how he behaves with *tactical dribble...
Saving Private Adrian

Doogy1992

Postby Doogy1992 » 2011 Feb 19, 13:09

zuo wrote:well the low stamina is a good catch, your number for Agg is quite good, the stamina should be settled in way to make him tired in the last 15 mins...
DA and DS are completely wrong, he has the ability to carry a ball eficently possibly the best DA among centerbacks , for sure he hasn't a kroldrup-like DS but still.
i really like the DEF/RES ratio cause the guy really likes to cut passes for the forwards he's much based on anticipations .
about BB i don't know where do we draw the line, cause he battled with Ibra without being theatrically moved or grounded and he's 186x75.... at least BB 83-84.
he likes to carry the ball in a particular way (he has a lot of 'personality') i would try how he behaves with *tactical dribble...

Yea, I also suppose that we should increase his DA and DS
My set is 73 and 76 since these number is quite high for the young defender in whole world
Any suggestion?
zuo

Postby zuo » 2011 Feb 19, 15:06

you know i'm making comparisons and possibly these are some really good stats for some points.
i mean he's definitly the most explosive fiorentina defender, his response is on par with Gambero but he got slightly higher speed stat and lower weight.
possibly could exceed into an 83 Response....but i know that people may come in and say "how could you assign that to a 1992 cb" don't know.
even at 79 DEF 83 RES would be really inferior than Ranocchia who currently is 84 DEF 81 RES .
i suggest as now BB @84 possibly and DA 74 DS 75, Aggression @64,if we keep consistency put it @ 5. would put his mentality higher than his TW cause at times he dwells too much on the ball. also like vs Inter last match he claims for the ball at Gambero or at the keeper and then wrongs the long pass :S
Saving Private Adrian

Return to “Foggia Calcio”