Pablo Ledesma

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Pablo Ledesma

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 12:39

Last edited by Paablito on 2013 Sep 17, 03:20, edited 3 times in total.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Re: Pablo LEDESMA

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 01, 00:23

good point about *Reaction, could be a very good option...
about AGG, the actual value is more than enough, he only reach the box 1 time the last match (when he make the gol), also regularly don't reach teh area more than 2/3 times
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
juan92
Regular Poster

Postby juan92 » 2012 Apr 01, 23:37

i use to have my doubts about he's return to boca :o :o :o :o

really amazing performances in this 2012(so far), about AGG i also think that this number is enough as xeneize said he dosnt reach too much to the other box just a few times (but those few times are more than enough to do something), but probably "reaction" is a must for he's style
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 02, 01:19

UPDATED with a mix of Mariano's suggestions and mine :mrgreen:

i really had doubts about his return too, i didn't want him back... but honoestly stay in a great elvel, he already have 4 goals, always desicive, looks with more experience than before, he know when play fast and when mantain teh possesion, also he improved teh ability to "walk" better the field to don't make unnecessary runs

btw, i didn't deleted Long Ranger for now (he tried 3 shoots today, 1 was gol), so if he continue like today, he can mantain it, if not i'm going to delete that card
Mariano_11
Regular Poster

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Apr 02, 02:03

the truth that I closed the mouth, was not a player I were pleasing, but today I finally convinced, run, play, and "mete", but unless it gets rivero is "metedor", the truth is a great incorporation ...
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 14, 19:03

i forget this in teh last update

oppinions about give him P15 – Free Roaming? is a must, no need much explanation, he's have a amazing abilitie to make goals sicne his come to boca, he know when go up, for that i think in this card, he's a player with a "keen eye for goal" like said teh definitionf of this card
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Aug 19, 00:05

Awful level of this guy lately, it seems those players who don't do nothing during the game and are still there. I see this set heavily overrated in many areas but I don't have precisions to make an update, I've just decreased his mentality. Opinions? I can't see that def or that teamwork/resp tbh.
lucashag
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby lucashag » 2012 Aug 19, 00:09

he is doing more of a "dirty work" helping a lot to somoza in the middlefield, i'll try to look again some matches after his injury in copa libertadores to come with some values.
"Imagine being this retarded @lucashag you fucking moron, you're seriously trying to write about football and think lingard is a bad player? you're a fucking disgrace, a fucking animal like very fucking south american moron" Relja's burner
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2012 Aug 19, 20:02

vickingo_73 wrote:Awful level of this guy lately, it seems those players who don't do nothing during the game and are still there. I see this set heavily overrated in many areas but I don't have precisions to make an update, I've just decreased his mentality. Opinions? I can't see that def or that teamwork/resp tbh.

Totally agree, I think his ATT, MENT, RESP and DACC should lower. His last 5 games of last semester and this 3 games are really awful
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Aug 23, 14:14

I saw the same yesterday, no way near this level of movement, he's a really relaxed guy to play and he's doing it really bad despite making a 'dirty' job.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Aug 30, 12:56

Paablito wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:Awful level of this guy lately, it seems those players who don't do nothing during the game and are still there. I see this set heavily overrated in many areas but I don't have precisions to make an update, I've just decreased his mentality. Opinions? I can't see that def or that teamwork/resp tbh.

Totally agree, I think his ATT, MENT, RESP and DACC should lower. His last 5 games of last semester and this 3 games are really awful

Vs Independiente (2nd Leg Cup). The same perception as before, he doesn't participate of the match...it's a really weird player. He has technique and all, but he isn't demonstrating nothing in special. Can't see his 85 in TW, he seems all the opposite, isn't supportive at all...seems like 75 or so in there. Also he's really slow for what I've seen lately. Any more suggestions? I'd like to update.
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby thor34 » 2012 Aug 30, 20:17

vickingo_73 wrote:
Paablito wrote:

Vs Independiente (2nd Leg Cup). The same perception as before, he doesn't participate of the match...it's a really weird player. He has technique and all, but he isn't demonstrating nothing in special. Can't see his 85 in TW, he seems all the opposite, isn't supportive at all...seems like 75 or so in there. Also he's really slow for what I've seen lately. Any more suggestions? I'd like to update.

I give you a suggestion of diminution of ATT / STA / ACC / RESP / SPA / SA / TW.
ATT: 74
STA: 82
ACC: 80
RESP: 78/79
SPA: 79/80
SA: 70
TW: 76/77
Señores yo soy del Gallinero
lucashag

Postby lucashag » 2012 Oct 09, 19:10

THis are my suggestions after watch some matches this season

ATT 74 He isn't so dangerous at attacking as he was last semester
ACC 80 dunno why he has 82, isn't really a explosive enough player to deserve higher
SPS 76 always goes for Accuracy before power in his short passes
HEA 74 he isn't that good of a header
TW 80 not as supportive as in last tournament

Remove BOX TO BOX, he isn't a extreme back and forward player to deserve the card
"Imagine being this retarded @lucashag you fucking moron, you're seriously trying to write about football and think lingard is a bad player? you're a fucking disgrace, a fucking animal like very fucking south american moron" Relja's burner
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 17, 21:56

So given him a deserved update, he was really overpowered in game.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Re: Pablo Ledesma

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Feb 03, 16:11

Imo he made a good 1st half, in the goal wasn't his 100% fault, he was helping in defence and that piece of shit of Sosa put his body in the wrong direction meanwhile Ledesma was trying to quit the ball from Rojas? or Lanzini I don't remember. He had bad luck in there, no big deal I'd say. Then he recovered many balls, being important in defence and made nice dribblings, then disappear of the match.
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2013 Mar 04, 01:58

I believe that the values ​​of teamwork, mentality and speed could be worse, this guy never don´t compromises with the team.

After his injury against Union Española was never the same, this guy is very slow

It seems not to matter to regain their football level
Capote
New Contributor

Postby Capote » 2013 Aug 12, 00:43

I think that he is in a bad moment, he is very slow, his DA is a pity, his passes are unsuccesfull and slow.
Malcolm X
PSD Youth League

Postby Malcolm X » 2013 Aug 12, 07:37

His poor performance in last match for Boca vs Belgrano was the worst by far.. just unbearable for a giant team
He used to be good in the second half of 2012 when he scored too many goals for a player like him.. making a good impression for the "Hinchadas"
but now.. he must improve, or he will be sacrificed for the return of Gago

tomorrow he will be a starter in front the mighty Newells, and if he kept his poor shows, then i suggest:

decrease his Response: 78 to 74 (he is too slow in dealing with sudden balls)

Body Balance: 79 to 74 (he can't maintain his balance every time an opponent tries to take the ball from him!)

Defence: 66 to 59 (he is loosing to much balls in the middle of Boca which is causing deadly counter attacks on the defence.. we can see that clearly in the last match)

:: Those suggestions i strongly advice if he kept playing in this awful way..
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Aug 16, 14:25

I like some suggestions, but not all.. from his return to Boca really is playing horribl, very slow, imprecise, static.. the right band of Boca is a "colador".
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2013 Aug 16, 15:58

Surely he'll play until Gago is recovered, we can analize this matches (and previous semester) and could debate to do a good set.
First at all, definitely, his ATT/DEF awareness should be 2/1 and imo is near to be 1/1. Is to lazy to play, if the ball doesn't go near, he doesn't participate in defense and (like xeneixe said) Marin suffer this a lot.
Second his form is worse than the actual (he recovered a little his level but 6 is too much) maybe 3 or 4 could be ok.

His skills decreased a lot from his injury in 2012 (I don't remember when it happened) specially his defensive role disappeared, also his technique (PES technique) could decrease in the most of the set.
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Sep 09, 14:30

That disaster is this guy , his ATT/DEF awareness could be 0/0 :ugeek:

New pic:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2ekjh47.jpg

Return to “Non-Affiliated”