Arturo Mina, Evkur Yeni Malatyaspor

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Arturo Mina, Evkur Yeni Malatyaspor

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Jul 30, 13:56

Claudio14

Re: Arturo Mina, Independiente del Valle

Postby Claudio14 » 2016 Jul 30, 14:27

great copa libertadores this guy had,btw he is a new river plate player?
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2016 Jul 30, 16:14

Yeah. Move him to River.
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2016 Aug 02, 20:20

chamakh wrote:Yeah. Move him to River.

Bump
Spoiler: show
Paablito

Re: Arturo Mina

Postby Paablito » 2016 Aug 29, 13:35

He is so awfull with the ball - isnt a clinical tackler, and the accuracy en his passes were mostly shit, but with crazy sps/lps sometimes - besides that, he shows great sliding tackles here and there, great balance and nice fighting spirit.
Ramindbroken

Postby Ramindbroken » 2016 Aug 29, 15:15

There's no way he can be on green DA
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2016 Aug 29, 15:29

Paablito wrote:He is so awfull with the ball - isnt a clinical tackler, and the accuracy en his passes were mostly shit, but with crazy sps/lps sometimes - besides that, he shows great sliding tackles here and there, great balance and nice fighting spirit.

Agree. Also i had noticed than hes really average while hes heading -in set pieces, crosses...-. Yeah, he kick out almost everything who is in the air but he has no clue to heading a ball properly. He just put his head ahead and the ball rebounds on him. Btw his jump its quite debatable, hes no way 85 in my eyes. I think that his height plus a good value in body balance (hes a fucking rock) could replicate him much better and accurately.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Aug 29, 15:56

Just to let you know, Header is only an offensive.
This means that defensive clearances with the head should not be taken into account when rating Header.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2016 Sep 26, 01:14

my notes about him:

He's a fucking beast physically, I dont see a CB with such a easy to overpower players. (even if they are way faster than him) in AFA since long time ago. I think he could get oranges in that area in the future. On the other hand, hes well rated in defense, hes really average as overall player, hes pure force and a good response from time to time and he takes full advantage of these skills because hes slow -either on the ball or off the ball- and unagile. Btw those values in technique makes me doubt a lot because hes not even close of those values at da and spa in real life but i think his sps&lps were well rated, he puts a great pace on his passes. sa,st,fka,curling have totally random values :lol:. Header value makes me doubt a lot but jump is well rated imo, SP could be in yellows and agression must be worse.

ps: he looks fatter than this and in fact hes 89kg acording River official website.

http://www.cariverplate.com.ar/ver-juga ... -mina-1364
thor34

Postby thor34 » 2016 Sep 26, 21:47

chamakh wrote:my notes about him:

He's a fucking beast physically, I dont see a CB with such a easy to overpower players. (even if they are way faster than him) in AFA since long time ago. I think he could get oranges in that area in the future. On the other hand, hes well rated in defense, hes really average as overall player, hes pure force and a good response from time to time and he takes full advantage of these skills because hes slow -either on the ball or off the ball- and unagile. Btw those values in technique makes me doubt a lot because hes not even close of those values at da and spa in real life but i think his sps&lps were well rated, he puts a great pace on his passes. sa,st,fka,curling have totally random values :lol:. Header value makes me doubt a lot but jump is well rated imo, SP could be in yellows and agression must be worse.

ps: he looks fatter than this and in fact hes 89kg acording River official website.

http://www.cariverplate.com.ar/ver-juga ... -mina-1364

+1 Agree
Señores yo soy del Gallinero
BelloMina

Postby BelloMina » 2016 Oct 01, 18:40

Well when we fiest Saw him at Macará It was pretty obvious his physicall stats where beast. And he wad dumb un other typw of technical values. My impresión at first was of a 87 balance, but he could now be easily an 89 bb. I Guess Basilio rated him with an 84 cause he was inconsistent showing his pure force. IMO 89would not be insane at all. But you guys should know more. In River you see him a lot
Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2016 Oct 17, 13:01

I agree with what has been said, he is an insane athlete although not so much of an actual defender. Very clumsy, I pray he improves technically as a defender in Argentina otherwise he will never be trully great. I gave him relatively low BB because I recall him just falling off at some physical contacts unable to use his real force, but I think it's more a case of complete lack of balance/agility and acc than bb. Indeed I think he could be well represented with 60s in agility and a huge bb. His lose of coordination is ludicrous but it's also impressive when he does apply pure force, it was quite comical to see him throw away Marcelo Martin's like if he was a pillow lol.

I don't think his speed is lower, I recall him being pretty fast over distance although sometimes lazy. I could be wrong though. Maybe his stamina could be lower btw, sometimes he just gives up on a run or tries the minimum and is very evident playing in Quito is now very exhausting for him
Descansa en paz Chucho
thor34

Postby thor34 » 2016 Oct 17, 15:41

He is strong, must be one of them Cb more strong in AFA, wins easily them battles body to body with others players, but awkward in some movements that if, even so not think that is wrong Defender or bad technically, has much that learn, but until now its performance was bastate regular, except last night that all the defense was a horror.
Some things to improve on the set, maybe a little better in def/resp/tw, the latter because so low? Never it understood, is as RFM, but much more strong lol. Some traveled has good advances, and very good take-off, but most of their quites are by their great bb.
Technically I am surprised, I thought that would be rustic, but, not be neat in the outputs, always opting for passes, imo your sps/lps are really good, you put a good rhythm to their passes, but speaking on his da/tech don't think it's so bad, your tech for me this well valued, but gives 75? It is too, 71/2 would be best, in their long forays into the attack has serious problems to keep the ball close to their feet.
About your speed there is not much to say, the it has a decent speed, their big problem is their ep, those awkward movements are very obvious.

Some comments? Opinions?

Attack: 62
Defence: 78/9
Balance: 88/9
Stamina: 80
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 77??
Response: 81
Agility: 64/5??
Dribble Accuracy: 71/2
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 82
Shot Accuracy: 65
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 65
Free Kick Accuracy: 65
Curling: 65
Header: 80
Jump: 85
Technique: 70
Aggression: 70
Mentality: 80
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 72?

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 2
Weak Foot Frequency: 2

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/3

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 69
Defense Prowess: 77
Ball Winning: 82
Señores yo soy del Gallinero
lucashag

Postby lucashag » 2016 Dec 13, 16:46

I really like the set, i see where green DA came from basilio, he has some surprising drives with the ball, but he just looks so awkward while moving with it though cause his stiffness. He's pretty much an athlete turned cb, his combo of TS/JUMP/BB is what defines him, awful Football IQ, tactical order, etc. All body no brains. As far as i can see, he is to blame in most of the goals conceded when i watched him.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2016 Dec 13, 16:59

The thing about him is way too different (and more difficult) to play in a big team and have to cover lots of spaces, use response, have a nice timing because you don't have covering and to play in Independiente del Valle using a counterattack system where you're more backed up by midfielders and the defence is more compact, so Mina used to make difference with his big body and jump. That's basically the difference between good players who are able to play in big teams and good players for small or less demanding teams.
Claudio14

Postby Claudio14 » 2017 May 26, 01:20

Terrible match by him today, bad in all aspects. Theres rumours about he leaving river but we problably we all see this coming, independiente del valle aint river when it comes to play with a high pressing defence.

Viola outpaced him today and won a physical duel with ease, that says a lot.

Talking about stats ts and acc are the one you guys should look and tw ofc which is the worst asset in his game.
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
Paablito

Re: Arturo Mina, Evkur Yeni Malatyaspor

Postby Paablito » 2017 Sep 03, 18:19

I gave him higher bw, less tw and form and moved to Yeni Evkur Yeni Malatyaspor

Return to “UEFA Turkey”