Paolo De Ceglie

Moderators: Mod's, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Paolo De Ceglie

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:21

Last edited by Rfuna on 2009 Jan 16, 14:29, edited 7 times in total.
Blastgang

Re: Paolo DE CEGLIE

Postby Blastgang » 2011 Aug 21, 21:49

I think so this set is so outdated the BB 80 is a little low for him i thinks so that a 81 or 82 is the real way of De Ceglie BB, today in the Luigi Berlusconi smash to the ground in 3 or 4 times a KP Boateng that have a 83 of BB and 185cm and 86kg, and others aspect like the DS and the cross are a little low for him i suggested a update! The long injury againts Bonera the last season is history.

FORZA JUVE!
čale

Postby čale » 2011 Aug 21, 23:09

we should wait till the new Serie A campaign starts...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2011 Aug 27, 04:14

We should take an eye to his curl and lps, IMO both could be some points higher from what I have seen in some vids.
bam!
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 22, 13:15

great last two games by him, if he keeps this up he could be like a new LB we wanted so much
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2012 Jan 22, 13:30

yes, really a great match yesterday.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Jan 23, 05:37

Interist wrote:We should take an eye to his curl and lps, IMO both could be some points higher from what I have seen in some vids.

No thoughts? :cry: probably the most impressive thing i found about him. (i remember him being very DR esque btw)
bam!
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 23, 10:09

sorry, didn't saw that :D

anyways, he's put in great crosses the last two matches and almost all of them presented a great disorder in the opposition box, but i'd wait a few more games before suggesting anything, but if he keeps putting in crosses like that he's a valid candidate for an update in that segment.

clapton

Postby clapton » 2012 Jan 24, 18:56

cale1991 wrote:sorry, didn't saw that :D

anyways, he's put in great crosses the last two matches and almost all of them presented a great disorder in the opposition box, but i'd wait a few more games before suggesting anything, but if he keeps putting in crosses like that he's a valid candidate for an update in that segment.

Paolo always had very good crossing. nothing new in my opinion :)
if he keep up the good form we should look to increase some of his defensive attributes.
coly

Postby coly » 2012 Feb 05, 20:59

i think that is 81 LPA is already a good number, especially when looking at the LP ladder of serie A.... but his LPS and CURL are interesting, together with his DEF, STa and AGI; i'd raise those stats 1/2 points each.
Be careful of the cat. Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack. (Giovanni Trapattoni)
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 05, 21:20

agree on that coly, i actually forgot to post my regular post match comments 'cause i was kinda busy today...

like i said, he's currently displaying quite a good batch of form in his recent games and today despite a shaky start and few slight errors here and there he had a good match and once again i was impressed with his crossing ability, the thing which i find actually pretty amazing is that he's capable of pulling those bullet low to medium height passes on the first post from any kind of position and when he's given a bit of space his 2nd post crosses are amazing and regularly 'cause disruption amongst defenders while also finding their targets most of the time...this is something which wasn't quite noticeable in past season...

čale

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 19, 14:01

yet again on yesterdays game he put at least a dozen of crosses and all of them (literally ALL OF THEM) were inch perfect and created at least a half scoring chance, and i'll repeat what i said about his crosses, the ability to cross, that is to create an instant curl on the cross so that it doesn't hit his man marker is extraordinary, and he's definitely a candidate for Early cross, most of his crosses come just before he enters the box area, similar to grosso when he was in his best days. as for LPA/LPS/CURL and increase looks more than likely on those 3 stats, i'll review him more in the coming weeks as i'm working both on him and Giaccherini nowadays.

clapton

Postby clapton » 2012 Feb 19, 16:16

don't know how but he's more dangerous and better than Esti in offense. I thought Paraguayan was good at crossing but Paolo is way better and the curling he has...
Fiddy

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Feb 19, 16:26

@cale1991, interested in a collab mate?
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 19, 16:28

why not, just PM me what you use, and i'll send what you use so we'll make a general consensus on him, okay? :)

čale

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 26, 17:40

Gave him an overall update based on this seasons performances as the set in the 1st post was way outdated.

bassamjuve

Postby bassamjuve » 2012 Mar 18, 10:05

I am new to this, but i must drop a couple of things about de ceglie, i think he deserves a higher defense recently he has been solid rock in terms of defending he is showing composure and is calm, he will definitely be watched by prandelli, and i also think that he is one of the best passers in juventus, this is just for future updates, i hope you accept my addition to the community and my suggestions.
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 20, 22:37

he's finally picking up his form from a season and a half ago, thankfully Conte has regained his trust in him after his kinda shaky start to the season and a few blunders 'cause he was a bit rusty and out of action for nearly a whole season. and this season under Conte he's really developed greatly and mostly noticeably as said in the above post he's improved quite a lot in the defensive end and has showed great composure and concentration losing his spot rarely and his anticipation while defending has taken a massive leap in the right direction, if he continues to play on this level until the end of the season and step up his level a bit he could well indeed develop into the kind of LB Juve have been searching for such a long time now. And yes, his SPA/S could well indeed get a +1 and +2 he's been very secure in his passing game and rarely makes a mistake or a misplaced pass, he's never before showed such security and confidence in his ground passes before.

Fiddy

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Mar 20, 23:02

i said this SPA/S thing when we discussed this set on facebook remember?

and btw, you didn't add my suggestions, even thou you apparently agreed with em ;)
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 20, 23:14

i thought he was already with a new standard value with his last 76 for response ?. I agree with higher short passing and also stamina is far too low, DS can go with higher 1-2 points imo
Descansa en paz Chucho
Fiddy

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Mar 20, 23:37

Stamina is also something i mentionned in our faceboon conversation...

Return to “Non-Affiliated”