Moderators: lucashag, Adrien, Albo7, Korinov, jurgens, Brezza

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Antonio Di Natale | 2009-2011 | 2011-2013

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Jun 30, 10:32

Club: Udinese Calcio

Growth Type: Late/Lasting

Best european goal scorer between 2009 and 2011, just after Messi and C. Ronaldo.

Club: Udinese Calcio

Growth Type: Late/Lasting

Last edited by Epsi on 2012 Jun 30, 10:42, edited 2 times in total.
Korinov
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Antonio DI NATALE | 2009-2011 & 2011-2012

Postby Korinov » 2012 Jun 30, 10:37

Shouldn't it be 2009-2012 then? :mrgreen:
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Epsi

Antonio DI NATALE | 2011-2012

Postby Epsi » 2012 Jun 30, 10:38

edit: moved to the first post
Epsi

Re: Antonio DI NATALE | 2009-2011 & 2011-2012

Postby Epsi » 2012 Sep 17, 10:34

Added 2009-2011 set. Did I overrated him? I don't think so, I'm just unsure if he needs []Fox in the Box, 'cause in that period he started playing as CF regularly so he became much more static than before.. but he wasn't like the current "I stay here and wait for the ball" Di Natale :lol:
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Antonio Di Natale | 2009-2011 | 2011-2013

Postby pcrooce » 2013 Jun 25, 00:40

In the 2011-2013 he doesn't deserve the actual 94 SA? Just minimal differences..
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2018 Sep 28, 23:30

when i think about di natale's technique, i recall some of the great touches di natale made a few years ago that were being discussed in his thread, as well as in the chatbox, just before he fell out of his prime; he was clearly something unique, but i didn't really know him and still don't know him that well so i just acknowledged the degree of ability he showed in those moments.

There's now been some time since those displays though, and I watched some goals compilations just now to re-familiarize myself with di natale. i've came away from that thinking he should be at least a 97 or so technique. it's not just some of the touches we shared in his old thread, it's also how he takes down passes to shoot. He had one goal where he killed it on the run from a fifty yard long pass bergkamp like. he shows that absolutely unmistakable level of control unique even to red level trappers, that i'm pretty sure his technique level should be at least around 97, maybe more. my impression is that he's actually equally somewhere between 97-98 TEC, it might be either way depending on his consistency and variety, because his best touches are right there besides the best ever.

I still don't really know di natale though, this is just something that really stuck out as i watched his goals. The other thing i'm super impressed with is di natale's ST, but the current rating is pretty much how i see him (he might be closer to 97 ST as well in my opinion though.

on the other hand, i get the impression that his DA, DS, and even agility are noticeably less than how he's rated, and he seems less explosive than this accleration rating. i've been watching a tonne of del piero over the last few weeks and i'm actually a huge fan of the kind of player del piero is because of his wonderfully elegant, dribbling which depends so much on timing and almost pure technique in each dribble. i also think del piero has a beautiful touch that is at least 95 tec, but i see di natale being even a tier above him. But regarding DA, and DS, i actually feel theres a much bigger gap to del piero's favour, who was supposedly much slower, but was far more capable at carrying the ball towards the goal and attacking with his dribbles than what i'm seeing out of di natale.

Was he consistently as good as those best touches he could make? because if so, i see him easily above 95 tec. i actually find it a bit hard to see him being less consistent than a 97 tec since his best touches are so incredible. i also wonder if di natale was really as good of a dribbler as this.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Whoah10115
Regular Poster

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 May 15, 02:24

I think that the 09-11 version is a CF, not a SS. Also, is the lack of *Lines a glitch?

He needs a younger version, which would accurately be a SS.

vinnie wrote:when i think about di natale's technique, i recall some of the great touches di natale made a few years ago that were being discussed in his thread, as well as in the chatbox, just before he fell out of his prime; he was clearly something unique, but i didn't really know him and still don't know him that well so i just acknowledged the degree of ability he showed in those moments.

There's now been some time since those displays though, and I watched some goals compilations just now to re-familiarize myself with di natale. i've came away from that thinking he should be at least a 97 or so technique. it's not just some of the touches we shared in his old thread, it's also how he takes down passes to shoot. He had one goal where he killed it on the run from a fifty yard long pass bergkamp like. he shows that absolutely unmistakable level of control unique even to red level trappers, that i'm pretty sure his technique level should be at least around 97, maybe more. my impression is that he's actually equally somewhere between 97-98 TEC, it might be either way depending on his consistency and variety, because his best touches are right there besides the best ever.

I still don't really know di natale though, this is just something that really stuck out as i watched his goals. The other thing i'm super impressed with is di natale's ST, but the current rating is pretty much how i see him (he might be closer to 97 ST as well in my opinion though.

on the other hand, i get the impression that his DA, DS, and even agility are noticeably less than how he's rated, and he seems less explosive than this accleration rating. i've been watching a tonne of del piero over the last few weeks and i'm actually a huge fan of the kind of player del piero is because of his wonderfully elegant, dribbling which depends so much on timing and almost pure technique in each dribble. i also think del piero has a beautiful touch that is at least 95 tec, but i see di natale being even a tier above him. But regarding DA, and DS, i actually feel theres a much bigger gap to del piero's favour, who was supposedly much slower, but was far more capable at carrying the ball towards the goal and attacking with his dribbles than what i'm seeing out of di natale.

Was he consistently as good as those best touches he could make? because if so, i see him easily above 95 tec. i actually find it a bit hard to see him being less consistent than a 97 tec since his best touches are so incredible. i also wonder if di natale was really as good of a dribbler as this.

The prime version we have here is probably not quite as good...then again, 09-11 is noticeably more of a physical standout. Even tho his 11-12 season (I LOVE that team and I LOVE him, particularly the striker version, who reminds me of Romario). His dribbling in his prime was obviously *Tactical Dribble, and really lacked a bit in explosiveness compared to the earlier version. But he still had it.

If we're talking 11-12 and 12-13, he was more static, much less agile and less explosive.

Return to “2010's”