PES Stats Database

Semir Stilić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Feb 07, 01:29

petreleo

Re: Semir Stilić

Postby petreleo » 2015 Jun 13, 17:21

http://www.kerkida.net/articles/a-katig ... the-to-sms
http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_i ... ic&lang=l1

Signed for _cyp APOEL Nicosia on a three-year-contract.
According to reports, he will be #17.

I've been watching his videos for the last few days.
His Dribble Accuracy seems to me a mid/high yellow, 85 at least.
He can shift the ball around with such an accuracy, such an ease, it is amazing. He can absolutely destroy opponents if he want's, with dribbles and fake-shots with his close-ball-control, he is very clever on the ball.
For the time being, I won't suggest changing anything, if the Polish mods who watched him regularly don't agree with it. I just note it for the future.

VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Jun 13, 17:49

A year ago it was 84, I think.
Mistrzu16

Postby Mistrzu16 » 2015 Jun 14, 13:16

I made little update for him. Very important player for Wisła this sesson, good luck Semir.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2015 Oct 12, 17:57

Not great at all for APOEL until today. Well, he is not bad, but he did not make the difference you would have expected him to make, until today.

His only major contribution to the team is a direct free-kick he scored Vs Astana in the Champions League play-offs, and a goal he scored in a 5-1 win over Ermis in his league debut.

His biggest problem I think it is his defensive contribution and his overall workrate, and because of this he tends to disappear in games and he lost his starting spot in the team.

Despite this, he is being played a lot recently in the Defensive-Midfielder position(Deep-Lying Playmaker), like Vs Schalke and Vs Doxa. He tries to control the game by playing there, playing some good long-balls.

Time will tell if he will come good for APOEL, as they invested massively for him in the Summer.
buszmen

Postby buszmen » 2015 Oct 15, 17:55

Most of your observations are correct. He leave Ekstraklasa before I made him update. His weakness ? First of all his form is unregular. He can play nothing in game and have two brilliant through passes. Semir is to often to lazy in defence and lacks of speed

thoughts for update:
RES 78 -> 72
ATT AW 3->2
form 6->4
MEN 68 -> 66
TW 80 -> 77
AGG 78 -> 73
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2015 Oct 16, 13:07

buszmen wrote:Most of your observations are correct. He leave Ekstraklasa before I made him update. His weakness ? First of all his form is unregular. He can play nothing in game and have two brilliant through passes. Semir is to often to lazy in defence and lacks of speed

thoughts for update:
RES 78 -> 72
ATT AW 3->2
form 6->4
MEN 68 -> 66
TW 80 -> 77
AGG 78 -> 73

Yeah, but I don't agree with lowering Response so much, probably by a couple of points only, to 76/77(-2/-1) as he is a fine, clever playmaking player, able of some perfectly timed movements to create space or to receive and play the ball. Same for Teamwork, must stay at least at 78/79(-2/-1).

Agree with the rest you said.

Attack may go down to 75(-2) to make him less dangerous attacking-wise as he tends to disappear in games, and Defence should go down to 40(-3) (which was given to De Vincenti last season when he had a bad and frustrating season) or even lower, as he doesn't contribute enough in Defence.
For the same reason, Stamina should fall to 76/77(-4/-3), and maybe Explosive Power may also fall a bit to like 79/80(-2/-1).

About possible upgrades, well... from day one I have being saying that his Dribble Accuracy seems at least 85(+1) to me, therefore I think it should be upgraded and the same with his Place Kicking to about 82/83(+2/+3).

Also, CMF should be added as a Secondary-Position, since he is playing in a deeper-midfield role at APOEL.

Two cards that describe him well are the Classic No.10 and Trickster cards. An old-fashioned playmaker who is not very mobile, just like other playmakers that APOEL used to have over the years and specifically Ricardo Fernandes, but he is definitely capable of making some absolutely brilliant skills and tricks.

New Photo:

Last edited by petreleo on 2015 Oct 25, 17:50, edited 7 times in total.
Fantasista

Postby Fantasista » 2015 Oct 16, 13:42

Form: 6

You gotta be kidding me. He's form 3 tops. It was already stated that he lacks consistency even throughout single game.
show some fcking respect
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2016 Sep 03, 15:26

petreleo wrote:I don't know who and why moved him to the "Non-Affiliated", but he is still contracted at _cyp APOEL Nicosia(#27), after refusing to accept to cancel his contract with the club, despite not being in the team's plans for the Season ahead.
He was signed last Season with high expectations, but he has never established himself as a first-choice player in his position, despite being given a fair amount of chances. If I disclose the fact that as a Striker he is, he scored just 1 goal in the whole of Last Season(I believe in about 23 official appearances), then everybody will understand what I am talking about.
I am disappointed to see the lack of ambition of this guy, who only turned professional about 3 years ago, despite being 31 years-old, but just sitting on his contract with a team which will never play him, and refusing moves to decent clubs like Asteras Tripolis(Greece), Arka Gdynia(Poland) and in the Transfer Deadline Day to Ermis Aradippou(Cyprus).
Please move him back to _cyp APOEL Nicosia FC.

Basically, the same situation with his "buddy" Mateusz Piątkowski, above.
Still contracted with APOEL Nicosia(#17), despite not being registered in their Roster, because he was such a disappointing transfer Last Season. Don't get me wrong, I still think that he is a top player, with amazing ability and technique, but APOEL's style didn't fit him at all, and the fact that he preferred to stay there and not play for the whole Season(well... until January, at least), instead of moving to another club which would have given him game-time and another opportunity to prove his undeniable worth, which he showed in the past in Poland with Lech Poznań and Wisła Kraków, will not help his career at all in the age of just 28.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2016 Sep 20, 11:44

petreleo wrote:
petreleo wrote:I don't know who and why moved him to the "Non-Affiliated", but he is still contracted at _cyp APOEL Nicosia(#27), after refusing to accept to cancel his contract with the club, despite not being in the team's plans for the Season ahead.
He was signed last Season with high expectations, but he has never established himself as a first-choice player in his position, despite being given a fair amount of chances. If I disclose the fact that as a Striker he is, he scored just 1 goal in the whole of Last Season(I believe in about 23 official appearances), then everybody will understand what I am talking about.
I am disappointed to see the lack of ambition of this guy, who only turned professional about 3 years ago, despite being 31 years-old, but just sitting on his contract with a team which will never play him, and refusing moves to decent clubs like Asteras Tripolis(Greece), Arka Gdynia(Poland) and in the Transfer Deadline Day to Ermis Aradippou(Cyprus).
Please move him back to _cyp APOEL Nicosia FC.

Basically, the same situation with his "buddy" Mateusz Piątkowski, above.
Still contracted with APOEL Nicosia(#17), despite not being registered in their Roster, because he was such a disappointing transfer Last Season. Don't get me wrong, I still think that he is a top player, with amazing ability and technique, but APOEL's style didn't fit him at all, and the fact that he preferred to stay there and not play for the whole Season(well... until January, at least), instead of moving to another club which would have given him game-time and another opportunity to prove his undeniable worth, which he showed in the past in Poland with Lech Poznań and Wisła Kraków, will not help his career at all in the age of just 28.

http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_i ... ic&lang=l1

Finally, released from _cyp APOEL Nicosia.
Please move him to "Non-Affiliated".
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2017 Jan 14, 12:26

http://www.wisla.krakow.pl/pl/aktualnos ... le_krakow/

Signed again for ex-club _pol Wisla Kraków. He is #18.

He was a total disappointment at _cyp APOEL Nicosia. Hopefully, he will recover his form again in Poland, as he is undoubtedly a quality player.

Return to “Wisła Płock”