Preston North End (Master League PES 2017 in Season 3)

Moderator: jurgens

Forum rules
Klaparen
Former Lurker

Preston North End (Master League PES 2017 in Season 3)

Postby Klaparen » 2017 Jul 29, 02:05

Quarter way through the third season (2018/19) in Master League with Preston North End (I do try to keep and play more English players now since it's an English team). Big transfer budget and will have around 1.4M Pounds in wage budget during January transfer window

Starting 11, D. Alli is in on loan with option to buy and I usually move him to AM once I substitute off Halilovic who has lower stamina, I don't use wingers and Kramer is the captain:

-------------------------Martial (85)-------------------
--------------------------------Gabriel (84)------------

----------------------Halilovic (83)--------------------
----------Kramer (80)----------D.Alli (81)-----------
----------------------Cubas (81)-----------------------

Saul (83)----Bailly (82)--Tah (86)--Browning (80)
---------------------Donnarumma (80)---------------

Subs:
Lobato (80) SS
Carrick regen (75) DM
Jagielka regen (78) CB
Foster regen (71) GK
M. Doucoure (77) CB
C. Connolly (77) LB and also used as RB on loan with option to buy
McNish (77) AM with option to buy
T. Davies (75) CM with option to buy
Gilardino regen (73) CF
Aduriz regen (79) CF out on loan
Tiago regen (76) CM out on loan
Plus a handful of bandeiras/maestros/star players in on loan to help boost training and revenue

Plans for the January window as of now are to sell off the Gilardino regen, bring back Tiago/Aduriz and send out Carrick on a 6 month loan. Sign the Totti regen (I skipped ahead to check which will show up) and possibly loan out Lobato. Sign a goalie on loan and send out the Ben Foster regen on loan because his stats have not improved in almost 10 months so far despite getting at least one out of every four starts and I need a better backup goalie. Try to bring in the Van Persie regen in on loan with an option to buy.

Plans for summer transfer window are to use the option to buy Dele Alli and Connolly and possibly use it to buy McNish and Davies if they progress a bit more. If the salary space is there then might bring in one or two more regens like Torres in the summer. May have to decide between which of Doucoure and Bailly to keep since having both is excessive with the Jagielka regen already being good and Tah being the clear best dman. Bailly is the fastest dman on the team though but he's also four years older than Doucoure. There is also a regen I bought and sold off named B. Cesar who I've noticed is progressing very well as a CB at 77 overall at 17 so I might buy him or try to sign a Shawcross regen. Goretzka is an 82 overall CM whose stats really interest me possibly as a Kramer upgrade/replacement. I tried to sign him last season but his salary was too high (1.7 M Pounds) so I got Dele Alli instead who's good enough defensively to play as a CM when needed, I may try to sign Goretzka again if the wage budget allows next summer.

Klaparen
Former Lurker

Re: Preston North End (Master League PES 2017 in Season 3)

Postby Klaparen » 2017 Jul 30, 18:31

After another failed bid to get Fofarna on loan with an option to buy (at least the fifth attempt in the past year and a half), I have decided to say screw it and just go with the team I have now and focus on youth development.

An already 78 overall 17 year old Davide Biondini regen has been identified. Attempts will be made to bring him in on loan, same with CB regen Tacalfred. Aduriz is developing nicely but the decision to sell off regen CF Sand might have been idiotic as he's already at a 77 at the age of 17 with high finishing, am currently attempting to re-acuire him.

The club has a bit of a weakness of depth at RB. Tyias Browning is at an 80 overall and a good starter but there's no backup behind him excluding Sanze who's a bandeira in on loan. Connolly is a LB who can play RB but I'll try to bring in a proper RB this time with the focus at the moment being on a regen Alan Hutton and another young Chinese regen.
Klaparen
Former Lurker

Postby Klaparen » 2017 Aug 05, 03:28

Gotten through the January transfer window and Totti and Torres were both signed and then extended to 3 year contracts. Tom Davies (75 overall) has shown no player growth since joining but he was signed using the option to buy from loan. Dele Alli/McNish/Connolly are all hopefuls to be signed permanently if the board provides a bigger wage budget by June 30 2019.

Trying to negotiate at the moment with pending free agent 23 year old 84 ovr AM Lo Celso from PSG. In the AM spot, the team already has Halilovic, Dele Alli (also used as a CM), and McNish along with a potential Rooney regen coming in so Lo Celso is not needed but there's no reason to turn down a free signing like him if available even if it is only to use for a season and sell on.

Lobato who's at an 83 ovr was loaned out because Totti was brought in. There's also a jam at the CB position with five players since the Cubero regen was signed so Doucoure was loaned out, he's grown to a 78 overall but will likely be overtaken by Jagielka soon and never be as good as Bailly or Tah. Carrick was also loaned out and is at a 76 ovr at the age of 17.

In order to save on the wage budget, 71 ovr goalie Foster was sold off, he hadn't grown much since signing despite several games, a 16 year old Kirally regen was brought in on loan with an option to buy instead and is at a 75 overall at the age of 17.
Klaparen
Former Lurker

Postby Klaparen » 2017 Aug 10, 23:15

Season 3 is over with a 1-0 loss to PSG in the Champions League Final and a shocking 2-1 defeat to 2nd division Sunderland in the FA Cup Semi-Final which the team had won the previous year. The team did win the Premier League though finishing with 90 points, 7 ahead of Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal were 3rd and 4th, Man City had a terrible season and failed to qualify for Europe, West Ham were relegated.

A regenerated Rooney with a 74 ovr has appeared as an AM but unfortunately, it is with another team and his salary of 2M+ seems too high to pay for right now. Instead, currently in negotiations with free agent Lo Celso who is an 83 ovr AM from PSG. He will likely be signed and sold after a season to make money, one of Halilovic or Dele Alli may be loaned out. Torres and Lobato return from loan, unfortunately Torres only grew one point while on loan. The team used the option to buy to buy Dele Alli, McNish (now a 78), Davies (76), Connolly (77), Biondini (78), Kirally (75), and Cubero (71). No other major signings will be made likely outside of some bandieras and some youth players who will be sold off to make money.

The main plan at the moment is to renew contracts since several of them are expiring in 2021 (2 years from now). Martial is demanding around 1M more but negotiations were successful in getting Gabriel Barbosa to extend with a bit of a paycut. Saul and Kramer will likely be getting a 200kish raise after negotiations. Unfortunately it's the regen youth players who have the biggest demands. Aduriz, Jagielka, Carrick, and Tiago all want around 1M+ to start negotiations. The biggest increase in demand is by Jonathan Tah who wants a raise of 2.5M Pounds....a lot of negotiating will need to happen to get that down to a reasonable amount (by which I mean multiple saves and quitting if it doesn't go well lol).

Return to “How would you rate it?”