Plays for the 2nd Team.
www.pesromania.org
petreleo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Dani López, FC Viitorul II

Postby petreleo » 2017 Mar 23, 07:16

Raulic wrote:Plays for the 2nd Team.

Really? Is he that bad?
From what I remember, he used to be good for Doxa Katokopias in Cyprus. He was mainly a very decent technical midfield player with pretty good overall Passing, but his biggest asset was undoubtedly his Short-Passing. He could also move with the ball really well, with his close-control of the ball at dribble in combination with his good agility to be able to change direction easily, but his overall movement and speed was never good enough. He is the kind of player who could dribble-past one or two players in midfield to open the space for a pass, but he couldn't really go on big dribbling runs to the opponent's box, because of his lack of pace.
Much better technically than this Set, but at the same time surely slower as well:
I would have rated his Short-Passing, Dribble Accuracy and Ball Control around mid-greens, and Long-Passing is a close call between high-whites and low greens(74-76). Curling may also need a slight upgrade, as he has been one of Doxa's best deliverers from Set-Pieces.
However, his only Speed Stat that I would have rated in greens is Agility(77-78), and the others at high-whites(73-74). His Body Balance should be lower as well, one or two points lower than it currently is.
Raulic
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Raulic » 2017 Mar 25, 13:00

petreleo wrote:

Really? Is he that bad?

This set was made after I saw him playing a few matches in the first part of the season. Basicly he played very few matches due to the fact that Hagi wants to promote many romanian youngsters in his team. He was battling for a place in the 1st Team with Razvan Marin or Purece, players whom Hagi is very fond of.
Even if Marin went to Standard this winter, Hagi promoted another youngster on this position - Casap and transfered another decent midfielder, Neluţ Roşu, so Dani Lopez was informed that he is free to go to other team.

Unfortunately he couldn't find a contract in time, so he's stucked playing for the 2nd Team.
I'll make the updates you suggested. I didn't want to exagerate with some values as he wasn't playing enough, for some reasons unknown to me.
www.pesromania.org
petreleo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby petreleo » 2017 Jul 23, 09:55

Raulic wrote:
petreleo wrote:

Really? Is he that bad?

This set was made after I saw him playing a few matches in the first part of the season. Basicly he played very few matches due to the fact that Hagi wants to promote many romanian youngsters in his team. He was battling for a place in the 1st Team with Razvan Marin or Purece, players whom Hagi is very fond of.
Even if Marin went to Standard this winter, Hagi promoted another youngster on this position - Casap and transfered another decent midfielder, Neluţ Roşu, so Dani Lopez was informed that he is free to go to other team.

Unfortunately he couldn't find a contract in time, so he's stucked playing for the 2nd Team.
I'll make the updates you suggested. I didn't want to exagerate with some values as he wasn't playing enough, for some reasons unknown to me.

I saw that he has not only returned to Viitorul's first-team this Season, but also in the starting line-up in some matches.
Is he playing good? Any news and opinions about the updates suggested above?

Return to “FC Viitorul”