Re: Alex Muralha

Postby LykO » 2016 Sep 18, 08:42

Number: 12 - Wikipédia
Number: 38 - Official Club Site and transfermarkt
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2017 Jul 29, 02:30

I made an update on him that may be considered regid, but represents better the way like he has played since a while ago in Flamengo and that continues until today.
The numbers, to be honest, are stiffer than the ones I made when I created the set when he was goalkeeper for the Figueirense. And that, to me, is something valid since today it is less safe and has greater flaws than it did then. He was on a nice level at Figueirense, so he went to Flamengo and played well during a time where, and even, was asked to increase his stats, but then his performance came back to be what the set represented and it was falling until this update .
No, it's not terrible, but it was never exactly spectacular either, excuse me.
The best thing he has is his response. He is what is called, around the forum, of "Shot Stopper". A goalie with a great response, but with weak GoalKeepers Skills, so he bounces and deflects the ball to unsafe places and makes manipulation errors.
In fact, just watch where he sends the ball after defend, usually it is not far away safely, always seems to be a deviation with a certain "weakness."

However, since this is a forum, other views on his performances are generally accepted. :)
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2017 Jul 29, 10:45

Good set, i only think he deserves higher BB maybe an 85-86 as that's the thing that stands out the most in his game to me, but otherwise it seems pretty good for what he showed at Flamengo. He's a bit overrated as a player honestly, and being called up for NT was not good for him at all, he couldn't use that as motivation to bring his game to another level, instead he got into a comfort zone and now he's being replaced by Diego Alves and future doesn't look bright for him.

Also he didn't play at ponte preta, he was at Figueirense :p
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2017 Jul 29, 21:16

Viyut wrote:Good set, i only think he deserves higher BB maybe an 85-86 as that's the thing that stands out the most in his game to me, but otherwise it seems pretty good for what he showed at Flamengo. He's a bit overrated as a player honestly, and being called up for NT was not good for him at all, he couldn't use that as motivation to bring his game to another level, instead he got into a comfort zone and now he's being replaced by Diego Alves and future doesn't look bright for him.
I'm not sure about Body Balance, I did not pay attention to this detail in my review. I mean, as far as I watched from material, I did not see him doing much in this area so I'd have messed with his stat.
But, since you watched him in Figueirense and have seen in Flamengo enough to make that comparation and I did not watch it that much, I am not against the increase to 85. ;)
Also he didn't play at ponte preta, he was at Figueirense :P

Thanks. I got confused and did not do a search to check before sending my comment.

Return to “Coritiba Foot Ball Club”