David Villa

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

David Villa

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:46

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Aug 31, 09:44, edited 6 times in total.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Re: David VILLA

Postby Fixer » 2011 May 15, 13:28

Well If rated at 87 he's supposed to be poor then I'll automatically put Xabi Prieto at 96.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

inarra
PSD Youth League

Postby inarra » 2011 May 15, 13:32

Fixer wrote:Well If rated at 87 he's supposed to be poor then I'll automatically put Xabi Prieto at 96.

I did not say that. Often time poor I said, which is true. Many time his first touch let him down, sloppy, mistimed. Capable of great first touch to hence high value. Too high for his consistence.
Albo7
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Albo7 » 2011 May 15, 13:32

Yeah, care to elaborate any further by explaining all of your set, and not just saying he is incosistent, or he is not fast any more, but with proper arguments, comparing him with other players and illustrated with examples? If I wrote that much for Cana, then you are ought to write twice as much as I wrote, for Villa, if you want your set to be considered.
Last edited by Albo7 on 2011 May 15, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.
Image TROLL KING Image

inarra
PSD Youth League

Postby inarra » 2011 May 15, 13:36

AlboSoldier wrote:Yeah, care to elaborate any further by explaining all of your set, and not just saying he is not incosistent, or he is not fast any more, but with proper arguments, comparing him with other players and illustrated with examples? If I wrote that much for Cana, then you are ought to write twice as much as I wrote for Villa, if you waant your set to be considered.

why compare when none perfect? Values explained with what you need to know. I answer any questions.

why shouldn't I say he is inconsistent in his first touch? It perfect word to describe him. He is not an 85 TS, for sure, no need in depth explain speed, simple to see.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2011 May 15, 13:37

Looks great to me, tbh.
Albo7

Postby Albo7 » 2011 May 15, 13:41

inarra wrote:
AlboSoldier wrote:Yeah, care to elaborate any further by explaining all of your set, and not just saying he is not incosistent, or he is not fast any more, but with proper arguments, comparing him with other players and illustrated with examples? If I wrote that much for Cana, then you are ought to write twice as much as I wrote for Villa, if you waant your set to be considered.

why compare when none perfect? Values explained with what you need to know. I answer any questions.

why shouldn't I say he is inconsistent in his first touch? It perfect word to describe him. He is not an 85 TS, for sure, no need in depth explain speed, simple to see.

You did not understand what I wrote.
Image TROLL KING Image

Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 May 15, 13:57

It Is not bad, actually. But mainly It's because of a pretty correct shooting stats and some good tweaks, but there are still things I disagree with. Really, I don't want to be an asshole, but I'm going to be really strict with sets on Barça / Madrid thread and I want them properly put please. You know what may happen If I'm too permissive, understand It.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2011 May 15, 14:09

I don't see why you'd delete it, really. Good stats and I don't see further need for explainations, she explained it fine for me. Also gets a nice discuions going, it's not like that Ehrgiez guys Ozil set :lol:

If a sets bad, cast aside delete, if its good and has a little explanation that gets the point across... lets discuss it imo.
čale

Postby čale » 2011 May 15, 14:18

the set is actually pretty good, the only things i disagree are:

ATT: 90 --> 89 is just low for him, he should be on par with messi...
DS: 84/85 --> i'll quote my post from a few pages earilier in a spoiler
SA: 84 --> 83 is just low for him even with his evident drop in form
FK: 80 --> i really don't see a point in lowering this stat, honestly...
TW and AGG: the same as DS, i'll quote myself

Spoiler: show
cale1991 wrote:now i know Villa quite well as he is one of my fav. players outside of Juve and i followed him regularly in his Valencia days and to me the quite obvious of things is that his playing style has changed quite a lot since joining Barca. The thing which i notice the most is that he became a more technical player than ever, while in his Valencia days he relied more on his poaching abilities like anticipation, pace and aggression, here in Barca he focuses more on team play and dribbling (quite obvious i think ). Now the things i noticed is that he hasn't lost any of his pace off the ball (well, maybe a 1pt in TS or ACC), but his DS has decreased quite a lot, nowadays i don't see him over an 84 (i put my vote on 83) for sure and his close control now comes to light even more (he had great control before too, thus the relatively high number) and he is showing it regularly and i put my vote on an 88 as it would represent him better. Now, there are other very slight changes which i would propose are the following:

BB: 78/79 --> he is just too weak with this, really i don't have much to say here a 79 might be pushing it, but a 78 is quite realistic

AGG: 88/89 --> it could go a point or max two down to represent his "new" style better

TW: 84 --> a slight raise, as i said he became more of a team player than ever and he became more suited to the barca system and understanding with his team-mates especially Messi
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 May 15, 14:30

Really, I just don't want this to be a page of threads filled by sets even If they are good like on Nani's thread, and considering we're on Barça / Madrid threads that's easily done. I'm not deleteing It of course, but let us know first the next time :)

inarra
PSD Youth League

Postby inarra » 2011 May 15, 15:09

what are ur disagreements fixer?
FIFASta92
PSD Youth League

Postby FIFASta92 » 2011 May 27, 20:39

pep guardiola better not do to David Villa what he did to Thierry Henry. I mean whats to point of playing him out of position when messi could very well score 52 goals playing on the wings plus David Villa and Pedro would be on the scoresheet more. I know Messi is a more complete player playing in the middle racking up the assist as well as goals but im just sayin they will be more dangerous in the CL Finals if they go with messi on the wing and villa central. Plus Man U wouldnt remember how to stop messi when he's out there
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 May 28, 01:02

inarra wrote:what are ur disagreements fixer?

I have little to disagree with as my opinion means as much as yours guys. But I really give up in some threads as I'd prefer other people to post their opinion up and I want It to be read above any blue name. I'll just update anything agreed In a Barça / Madrid thread.

bssm
Regular Poster

Postby bssm » 2011 May 28, 20:16

leave it till the biggest game of the season, to find your shooting boots why don't you.
riva
New Contributor

Postby riva » 2011 Jul 15, 15:38

top speed 86
curling 90 for the goal that he did against man utd in the final
TE AMO DIOS
TE AMO VIRGEN DE GUADALUPE
TE AMO ANGEL DE LA GUARDA
TE AMO JESUS
TE AMO JOSE
TE AMO ARCANGEL MIGUEL
TE AMO SAN JUAN
TE AMO ESPIRITU SANTO
riva
New Contributor

Postby riva » 2011 Jul 15, 15:42

riva wrote:top speed 86
curling 90 for the goal that he did against man utd in the final

and teamwork 86 because he is very good reciving passes
TE AMO DIOS
TE AMO VIRGEN DE GUADALUPE
TE AMO ANGEL DE LA GUARDA
TE AMO JESUS
TE AMO JOSE
TE AMO ARCANGEL MIGUEL
TE AMO SAN JUAN
TE AMO ESPIRITU SANTO
ballmer
Valued Contributor

Postby ballmer » 2011 Jul 15, 16:50

His speed was decreased (from 86 I believe) only awhile ago, and he's not shown himself to be faster since that slight decrease.

No way is his curling a world-class orange value.

And as for teamwork, it was kept at 83 as opposed to 84+ because anything more made his passes far too effective.
Chicharito
PSD Youth League

Postby Chicharito » 2011 Jul 22, 05:56

he is not that fast!. thats why they bring Sanchez to make company to Messi. How about a dicrease on shoot?. the 2nd part of the season was awful. sorry barca fans is true
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jul 22, 08:11

They don't bring Sánchez because Villa 'is Not that fast'

Mwakka
Valued Contributor

Postby Mwakka » 2011 Jul 22, 19:16

Chicharito wrote:he is not that fast!. thats why they bring Sanchez to make company to Messi. How about a dicrease on shoot?. the 2nd part of the season was awful. sorry barca fans is true

If they were looking for speed and goals, they would've signed you instead.

Return to “Retired Players”