Not asked, but with this being a public topic i'll answer anyway as i think the reasons for Conte's bad record against Arsenal is quite understandable.
The first game at Emirates, 3:0 last season. Think it was the key game for Chelsea in the season bc they changed the formation after that. Conte started with something like 4-1-4-1 or 4-3-3 as u wish, Cahill Luiz at the back, Cesc, Matić, and Kante in the midfield, and Hazard and Willian on the flanks with Costa upfront. Think Arsenal took advantage of that Chelsea formation which was defensively quite voulnerable for 2 main reasons
1) Luiz - Cahill, we all know it's not the happiest pairing in 4 at the back formation. Cahill lost two balls in the same area in 2 weeks, i think against Swansea before that game (altough he was fouled there, but it was to risky to have him in posession there) he was playing as a RCB. We all know that Luiz is looking like a headless chicken in 2 cb formation.
2) Hazard was directly responsible for Bellerin, and Arsenal took advantage of that (look at the second goal). That amount of defence is too much for him.
After that game, actually during that game, he switched to 3-4-3 and won like 50 matches in a row. That is important because
1) Luiz had two great defensive midfielders and two cb's as a protection. His lack of defensive intelligence was properly covered, and his ball playing qualities were highlighted.
2) Cahill became a limited CB on the left side, playing wider, giving the ball away is much better in wider areas then central. He now had a chance to defend and not to think too much about the build up.
3) Azpilicueta on the other side, as a good defender, has the ability to move forward. His link with Costa and now Morata is incredible, his crosses are beautiful, and on the other hand, it was a double plus bc of Moses' lack of quality early crossing.
4) Hazard not having that much of defensive job to do.
In february, they trashed them at Bridge.
Can't say about the FA Cup as i didnt watch the game but knowing they finished with 10 men and with Matić out for Cesc minutes before, i can see what happened.
Yesterdays game, yeah, Chelsea played in their winning and standard 3 at the back but it was just the lack of defensive stability and physicall presence. We all know how shit Fabregas is defensively, and playing so deep it's a big chance for every stronger club to enter Chelsea's last third. He needs 2 dm's badly, and that's was the case today in the first half Arsenal sniffed the blood, entered the final third of Chelsea easily, and were a better team. As i said, having Kante + Cesc is physically weak protection for the d line, and also with Cesc being a defensive liability, some extra work for Kante. As soon as (not 100% fit) Bakayoko entered the pitch, Chelsea looked more comfortable defensively, with little bit of muscles there + extra protection for Cesc. That's not the complete excuse for weak attacking game, but it's related.
U remember City Che 1:3 last season? The same problem with only Cesc + Kante, KDB had a huge chance to make it 2:0, Chelsea looked completely out of the game for an hour. But a bit of Costa's magic, defensively weak City side and set up combined with standard lack of energy for City after an hour of football last year won the game for Chelsea.
My point is, Wenger is stil clueless, he's not an expert for Conte or something. Some circumstances were good for Arsenal in 2 of 3 clashes in the prem, and (cannot be 100% sure) but also in the fa cup final. I am 100% sure that if they both stay where they are for couple of years, Conte will have much better record with AW.
Relja's not dead