PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Dušan Anđelković

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Dec 27, 22:43

Really close to Crvena zvezda.
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2015 Jan 06, 00:43

I really love this guy.In FM 08,i sell him for 5 million,buy whole team of wonderkids under million,buy Modric for 4 million.Couple of seasons later,almost every my player is 20+ millions worth.And i always buy him back after a couple of years,even he is shit and his quality is not even for my reserves :D Because i didnt forgot that because of him i bought whole team that is now in top 5 european clubs :D
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Mar 07, 20:15

He looks solid. Better than Mijailovic in defensive 1-1, sometimes doing nice interceptions in the box. Offensively still without much job, team is attacking mostly through the right side.
This set surely needs some changes.
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2015 Mar 25, 10:24

I suggest form 5 and defence awarenes 3,also lower acc and stamina.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 May 06, 03:26

Updated.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2016 Dec 02, 02:42

He is much more decent than he used to be and one of the most consistant players in the team.. Sounds ridiculous but he's even one of the most important players since Kanga, Hugo and a couple of other players are missing. He might isn't such a good technically but he is fast, experienced, has a good stamina and is really useful in the attack.
Petkovic is an offensive sideback too but they are a different type of players. Petkovic is relying on the technical part of the game, he's got a really solid short pass and could be great when he's got a right winger who can work with. Andjelkovic, on the other side, doesn't keep the ball in the feet too much but he is always there, always running, always being available for the pass. Tactically great in the offense, assists against Radnik and Spartak speak for themself.
In the last couple of games he is also trying an incisive run situations, he's even scored a goal with the right on that way yesterday.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2017 Jul 31, 12:20

From the match against Čukarički in cup semi final when he assisted to Le Tallec, his crossing improved a lot really. So far this season i have the feeling that he's crossing better than Stojković, which is insane, because Filip had some top ones in Čukarički while Anđelković was mediocre. Great cross for Pešić yesterday.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2017 Jul 31, 14:07

His crossing has always been like that but he was outside the field during 15-16, so everyone was expecting a new Ibanez. His crossing from the deeper positions is not good, but when we are talking about crossing which comes from the full sprint or in the parallel with the striker, he is class. Of course, there are still some poor examples of it but we can't really expect from the side back to be a 100% successful.

It's not noticeable only in the last few months, he's been quite good since he became a starter. Problem is that we were quite disfunctional and limited without Kanga and Hugo in the end of 2016, so Andjelkovic was hitting a big amount of crosses, which perhaps was a part of the plan. We knew that some of them are gonna be inaccurate, but at the same time, we knew that at least one of them is gonna be a top class. All in all, inaccuracy wasn't only on him.
He was even taking a corner kicks at the one point.

Some of worse examples, especially from the last season and Lalatovic era, came from a quantity of his crosses. When you don't know what to do with the ball, give it to Andjelkovic and he is gonna send it into the penalty area. Sometimes he is unprecise due a lack of support around him - he doesn't have another option and he hits the cross. He is limited player when he doesn't have a big amount of space, so that is an only option for him.

I need to say that he became a totally injury prone player, since the league game vs Cukaricki a few months ago. He's made a totally unlogical penalty, and since that moment, he's made a mistake vs Vozdovac, unnecessary penalty vs Irtish and two mistakes against Rad yesterday. It's not a quality wise, these mistakes are totally unnecessary and I have no idea what's going on with him.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2017 Jul 31, 14:34

Actually his deep crossing imporved, has been really good for his standards. Just look at that one vs Čukarički, and the cross against Floriana when Srnić gave a lay off for Boakye. Those crosses when he run and pumps in were always hit and miss, but couple of his deep crosses were top notch.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2017 Jul 31, 14:36

VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2017 Jul 31, 14:44

Excellent examples. I didn't catch up a game vs Floriana and vs Cukaricki I was with the fans. Similar positions and without pressure. Second one was a top class really.
Andjelkovic is an example that we should look up at the players more carefully. If you've asked some fan a few years ago about him, he'd tell you that he is a poor crosser. Player of his age just can not learn to cross in a few months. He's always had it into himself, it would be interesting to analyze what was the problem.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2017 Jul 31, 14:50

I was almost 100% sure that Anđelković cannot live without space, altough the space is and will always be crucial for him, he suddenly started to fill in some good deep crosses. He's literally like a wine in attacking sense.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2017 Jul 31, 14:54

Yeah, he even didn't loose his speed and stamina. Impressive. Now when Rodic is here, Andjelkovic is gonna be the 2nd left back and Milosevic is leaving, unfortunantely. Shame, he already has a big quality.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2017 Jul 31, 15:02

As a pragmatic coach i guess Milojević wants Rodić for bit od a defensive stability. Anđelković's lack of technique is the only reason he play as a fullback i guess, he's a natural offensive player, and he's doing good as an attacking sb.

He can't defend, but apart from just defending 1v1, tactical mistakes; i feel like he feels very uncomfortable at the back sometimes, his howlers against Voždovac and Irtish are totally in that fashion.

Return to “Retired Players”