Felipe


Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Kronosh, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 18615
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06

Felipe

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Jun 04, 14:56

Full name: Felipe Augusto de Almeida Monteiro

GullyGod
Regular Poster
Posts: 433
Joined: 2012 Oct 24, 08:17
Location: Guyana
Contact:

Re: Felipe

Postby GullyGod » 2013 Aug 17, 16:31

In many sources he is listed taller from 1.87 to 1.91 , btw new transfer Cleber is still not created , would be glad if you create him.
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
chamakh
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4101
Joined: 2011 Mar 01, 14:52

Re: Felipe

Postby chamakh » 2015 May 07, 01:08

He wasn't reliably today. Even he had a couple TW disconnections. Looks pretty average for his age.
RMsince93
PSD Youth League
Posts: 64
Joined: 2015 Jun 05, 19:04

Re: Felipe

Postby RMsince93 » 2016 Sep 14, 09:03

Must have some upgrades on Defence and Passing skills
JMVP
PSD Elite
Posts: 1993
Joined: 2010 Jan 31, 21:02
Location: Portugal

Re: Felipe

Postby JMVP » 2016 Sep 21, 17:30

RMsince93 wrote:Must have some upgrades on Defence and Passing skills

Although i may agree on the defensive aspect, i haven't seen anything special about his passing. I also think he comits too many fouls, often unnecessary.
RMsince93
PSD Youth League
Posts: 64
Joined: 2015 Jun 05, 19:04

Re: Felipe

Postby RMsince93 » 2016 Nov 03, 14:00

Suggest 84 for Defence.
This season FCP as improved a lot at defence because of him. FCP is, pair with Benfica, the teams wich have less goals against.
Felipe is right now FCP best CB, has a good sense of anticipation, sometimes he make unnacceptable fouls but is almost always him who cuts off the dangerous bids. He is clearly the player wich needs an higher Defense on Primeira Liga. I see the CB's from Sporting and Benfica and we have Rúben Semedo (81), Coates (83), Paulo Oliveira (82), Lisandro (83) Lindelof (84), Luisão (84), Jardel (85)... To me Felipe must have the same value on Defence as Lindelof and Luisão, i can't see him lower to them. In FCP there are 3 players that stands out from the rest in defence situations, except Casillas, of course: Felipe, Marcano and Danilo. From this trio Felipe is absolutely who shows up more in defence situations.
That's my analises
User avatar
cantona86
PSD Youth League
Posts: 76
Joined: 2016 Aug 10, 22:51

Re: Felipe

Postby cantona86 » 2016 Dec 15, 05:41

This player should be modified a long time ago. It makes the best pair of central of the europe with Marcano......
JMVP
PSD Elite
Posts: 1993
Joined: 2010 Jan 31, 21:02
Location: Portugal

Re: Felipe

Postby JMVP » 2016 Dec 15, 10:35

cantona86 wrote:This player should be modified a long time ago. It makes the best pair of central of the europe with Marcano......

Sarcasm there? Didn't quite catch it ...
RMsince93
PSD Youth League
Posts: 64
Joined: 2015 Jun 05, 19:04

Re: Felipe

Postby RMsince93 » 2017 Jan 27, 10:24

i already made some real suggestions but it seems like FCP players are "inferior" to Benfica players. I see a lot of "benfica suckers" still changing players like Semedo and Pizzi wich are ridiculous (Semedo has 88 top speed (!) (wich is equal to Hulk when the used to play for FCP and he doesn't run half of Hulk...)
Felipe and Marcano improoved a lot this season and they have been so much regular since the beggining of season and updates? Nothing at all. Semedo, Pizzi and Cervi made a few good matches... already improoved 4/5 times this season. RIDICULOUS!
JMVP
PSD Elite
Posts: 1993
Joined: 2010 Jan 31, 21:02
Location: Portugal

Re: Felipe

Postby JMVP » 2017 Jan 29, 18:02

RMsince93 wrote:i already made some real suggestions but it seems like FCP players are "inferior" to Benfica players. I see a lot of "benfica suckers" still changing players like Semedo and Pizzi wich are ridiculous (Semedo has 88 top speed (!) (wich is equal to Hulk when the used to play for FCP and he doesn't run half of Hulk...)
Felipe and Marcano improoved a lot this season and they have been so much regular since the beggining of season and updates? Nothing at all. Semedo, Pizzi and Cervi made a few good matches... already improoved 4/5 times this season. RIDICULOUS!

FYI, Semedo has been given 91 and 90 for top speed by FIFA and PES respectively. Stop the
"us against the world" mentality
RMsince93
PSD Youth League
Posts: 64
Joined: 2015 Jun 05, 19:04

Re: Felipe

Postby RMsince93 » 2017 Jan 30, 10:20

What about Pizzi and Cervi?
What about Lindelof wich his the worst CB acting at the top 3 clubs?? 83 RES??!!! 84 DEF???!!! Common!!!!!!!
Lets be realistic, not clubistic!
JMVP
PSD Elite
Posts: 1993
Joined: 2010 Jan 31, 21:02
Location: Portugal

Re: Felipe

Postby JMVP » 2017 Jan 30, 12:10

This will be the last time i'll be answering you and your stupid comments. It's only you thinking that way, everyone else who watches their games and is not colour blind knows how good the mentioned players are. You're accusing me of being biased yet you claim Lindeloff is the worst CB playing for the top 3? Hell no, he's probably the best CB playing for his own club!!! You are either delusional or ill informed. It's YOU who's biased, get it?
RMsince93
PSD Youth League
Posts: 64
Joined: 2015 Jun 05, 19:04

Re: Felipe

Postby RMsince93 » 2017 Dec 22, 09:28

His TOP SPEED was dropped but i think it should maintain at yellow values, if you saw yesterday's game against Rio Ave you can see the amazing sprint he tooked in the last minute from his box to the opponents box at the counter attack when Aboubakar wons the penalty... And he is a CB...
His Speed cannot be at green values, thats to low... Danilo, per example, has 83 speed and Felipe is faster IMO but he doesn't show his top speed so often like Danilo.
Well, just tell me what do you think
RMsince93
PSD Youth League
Posts: 64
Joined: 2015 Jun 05, 19:04

Re: Felipe

Postby RMsince93 » 2018 Aug 22, 19:10

I have suggested some changes a few months ago and nobody did nothing so this time i will use some examples comparing Felipe to Jardel from SL Benfica:

One of my suggestions was improoving Felipe's TOP SPEED wich is way better than 78 and his absolutely above Jardel's TS (80).
Felipe is, to me, the best CB playing in Portugal, the most complete. He is very rough, thats a fact, but he has a very imposive style and as reward of that as good as his behavior and performance he could reach Brazil National Team.
He wins almost every ball to a player who tries to pass throught him at speed, as i said at my last post i remember a game last season in Dragao against Rio Ave wich Felipe took an incredible sprint from his box to the opponents box carry out 88min of game.
Also at the game he did in Anfield Road against Liverpool he had to deal with Sadio Mane, one of the fastest players in the world to me, and he did it effectively.
I also think his EP, Form and RES could raise up some points.
Just compare his values with Jardel's. I think he is physically the best CB, he is a bit clumsy in technique (here, i prefer Jardel) but if i compare these 2 CB, i think Felipe his better in TOP SPEED, HA, JUMP (already uptaded) FORM and RES.
So my suggestions are:
EXPLOSIVE POWER:77
TOP SPEED: 83
RESPONSE: 84
FORM: 6 or 7
Condition/Fitness: 6
Roookies
Former Lurker
Posts: 7
Joined: 2019 Jan 31, 08:42

Re: Felipe

Postby Roookies » 2019 Feb 05, 14:01

RMsince93 wrote:I have suggested some changes a few months ago and nobody did nothing so this time i will use some examples comparing Felipe to Jardel from SL Benfica:

One of my suggestions was improoving Felipe's TOP SPEED wich is way better than 78 and his absolutely above Jardel's TS (80).
Felipe is, to me, the best CB playing in Portugal, the most complete. He is very rough, thats a fact, but he has a very imposive style and as reward of that as good as his behavior and performance he could reach Brazil National Team.
He wins almost every ball to a player who tries to pass throught him at speed, as i said at my last post i remember a game last season in Dragao against Rio Ave wich Felipe took an incredible sprint from his box to the opponents box carry out 88min of game.
Also at the game he did in Anfield Road against Liverpool he had to deal with Sadio Mane, one of the fastest players in the world to me, and he did it effectively.
I also think his EP, Form and RES could raise up some points.
Just compare his values with Jardel's. I think he is physically the best CB, he is a bit clumsy in technique (here, i prefer Jardel) but if i compare these 2 CB, i think Felipe his better in TOP SPEED, HA, JUMP (already uptaded) FORM and RES.
So my suggestions are:
EXPLOSIVE POWER:77
TOP SPEED: 83
RESPONSE: 84
FORM: 6 or 7
Condition/Fitness: 6


I agree, already saw him run at the same time that Pepe and Felipe is faster than Pepe. That's a fact that Pepe have already 35 years old and his pace is not the same as when he was 27/28 years at Real Madrid.
I think Felipe's Top Speed need a little boost
User avatar
Suji
New Stat Maker
Posts: 141
Joined: 2019 Jan 26, 14:22

Re: Felipe

Postby Suji » 2019 Jul 13, 06:16

I was watching his season highlights and it really surprises me to see his TS not in yellows. He's easily 82-84 at long distances. He's evidently faster than Josema Jimenez who's sitting at 82.
His passing is also somewhat better than this. HIs LPA is nothing special but he's actually a very decent low passer. His SPA could be around 76 and LPA at around 72.
I also don't see him being weaker than sergio ramos, he exerts himself a lot while dispossessing and about 85-86 BB would be good for him.
Lastly, his positioning and anticipation ain't that bad to be at 82; he should have 84 DEF and DEFENSIVE PROWESS.

Return to “Club Atlético de Madrid”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests