Arda Turan

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Arda Turan

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 13, 00:54

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 May 02, 04:16, edited 6 times in total.
rapsar

Re: ARDA Turan

Postby rapsar » 2009 Apr 08, 14:11

Defence:44

He played SB in Manisa and his defence is not that bad.He can tackle very vell.I suggest 54.

Stamina:84

I think he improved his stamina.He can run 90+ min.86 or 87 would be good for him(on par with mehmet topal)

Curving:69

How can he get 69?Just remember his goal against Trabzon.78 can be good.

Condition: 6

He played every match of Galatasaray and Turkey.I think it should improved to 7.
Omer
New Stat Maker

Postby Omer » 2009 May 28, 14:16

rapsar wrote:Defence:44

He played SB in Manisa and his defence is not that bad.He can tackle very vell.I suggest 54.

I think he improved his stamina.He can run 90+ min.86 or 87 would be good for him(on par with mehmet topal)

He played every match of Galatasaray and Turkey.I think it should improved to 7.

i dont know about stamina and condition... if we give arda 86 or 87 what should we give Ernst,Ekrem Dag,Sabri,Ayhan,Hakan Balta etc. ??
zebastian
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby zebastian » 2009 Jun 15, 09:47

Arda can play on both sides. Look here: http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/7605/. Not only on the left and i agree with Suvorov.
bjk_melo_151
Seasoned Stat Maker

ARDA Turan

Postby bjk_melo_151 » 2009 Jun 26, 09:48

Response: 81 He is careful. He waits right time and right position then he sends to ball. + Passing*
Agility: 83 is enough. Arda can't walk or run non stop.
Dribble Speed: 84. He runs with ball, if his route is empty.
Shoot Power: 80 His shoots aren't powerfull but he can send from 20 metres.
Freekick: 73. He wasn't score yet but sometimes he uses the freekicks.
Curling/Swerve: 84. He was used curl crosses. Galatasaray's corner kicks used by Arda.
Heading: 76. He was scored many times.
Mentality: 81. He isn't warrior. He is sometimes pressure his opponent and helps defense.
Team Work: 82. He was thinking only ball. But now his first of all's his team-mates.

Position: SM*, AM, WF (Optional)
κάθε πρόσωπο που είναι ένας κόσμος. káthe próso̱po pou eínai énas kósmos.
general suvorov
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Jul 19, 14:33

number and side are fixed. I'd like to give him a general update based on figures I suggested before. is anyone ok with that ?
Zeta
PSD Youth League

Postby Zeta » 2009 Jul 20, 00:41

general suvorov wrote:
Omer wrote:

i dont know about stamina and condition... if we give arda 86 or 87 what should we give Ernst,Ekrem Dag,Sabri,Ayhan,Hakan Balta etc. ??

Let's check Arda's last 2 season record:
2007-08: 49 games 10 goals 21 assists
2008-09: 51 games 10 goals 14 assists

I believe his stamina is ok but condition can be 7. As numbers said so. With that assist record I think some of his stats should be updated. He's unique player with his talent in Turkey right now no need to discuss it.

He's not fast player but he has amazing acceleration. He's one of the most affective players in short distance and he almost doesn't loose his speed with ball. This season actually he made powerful crosses and passes. If we compare his assist record with players like Emre (1 assist) or Delgado (6 assists) I think his passing skills should be updated too.

anyway my suggestions:

Attack: 79
Balance: 78-79
Top Speed: 79-80
Acceleration: 83
Dribble Speed: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Accuracy: 82
Long Pass Speed: 81
Technique: 87

and I agree with rapsar's curving and defence suggestion. He doesn't like to defend but when he does, he does it amazing. I think it's ok to give him 40+ value.

Attack: i don't agree. i think an attacking midfielder (if he doens't have exceptional/world class attacking abilities like C. Ronaldo/Kaka/Ronaldinho or if he doesn't use to play as a second striker like Alex, Kewell or Lincoln) shouldn't get too close to (or higher than) 80. and 79 is simply too close. i would give him 77-78 at most at his current level. Also i don't recall him playing as a ss. Lincoln and Kewell can and did play as ss on the other hand, for example.

Balance: again, i don't agree. arda is a strong player for his build but his primary strenght to avoid defence is still his dribbling skills. Besides, he has practically the same build as Ekrem Dağ (bb:77, and and he's a much more defensive winger and a more consistent struggler than Arda) and i see no reason to make him stronger than Ekrem.

Top Speed: Agree with you. Arda has relatively shorter legs proportional to his body, which i believe greatly affects and limits his top speed. i would give him 79, but 80 wouldn't be an overrated value, too.

Acceleration: Agree with you (i even suggest 84), he has good acceleration.

Dribble speed: 86- on par with iniesta, seems reasonable.

Passing stats: agree with all.

Technique: 87- well, he's probably one of the top three technique-gifted turkish players currently active. although i believe his technique-related skills mostly based on dribbling control and tricks, anything below 88 (his dribbling accuracy) wouldn't be too much for the first touch.

Defence: Arda does the defence (if he does at all) with his determination (and a relatively strong build for his size) and his idea of defending is limited with running after his opponent and charge him. There's no way that he should get more than 45. And for stamina, 84 should be more than enough for him.

Finally, he can curve tha ball. He nearly scored a direct goal from corner kick in the last season's BJK match. And since he doesn't give that kind of spin to ball very often, 78 vould be good as repsar suggested.
general suvorov
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Jul 20, 09:58

Zeta wrote:
general suvorov wrote:
Omer wrote:

Let's check Arda's last 2 season record:
2007-08: 49 games 10 goals 21 assists
2008-09: 51 games 10 goals 14 assists

I believe his stamina is ok but condition can be 7. As numbers said so. With that assist record I think some of his stats should be updated. He's unique player with his talent in Turkey right now no need to discuss it.

He's not fast player but he has amazing acceleration. He's one of the most affective players in short distance and he almost doesn't loose his speed with ball. This season actually he made powerful crosses and passes. If we compare his assist record with players like Emre (1 assist) or Delgado (6 assists) I think his passing skills should be updated too.

anyway my suggestions:

Balance: 78-79
Top Speed: 79-80
Acceleration: 83
Long Pass Speed: 81

and I agree with rapsar's curving and defence suggestion. He doesn't like to defend but when he does, he does it amazing. I think it's ok to give him 40+ value.

Attack: i don't agree. i think an attacking midfielder (if he doens't have exceptional/world class attacking abilities like C. Ronaldo/Kaka/Ronaldinho or if he doesn't use to play as a second striker like Alex, Kewell or Lincoln) shouldn't get too close to (or higher than) 80. and 79 is simply too close. i would give him 77-78 at most at his current level. Also i don't recall him playing as a ss. Lincoln and Kewell can and did play as ss on the other hand, for example.

Balance: again, i don't agree. arda is a strong player for his build but his primary strenght to avoid defence is still his dribbling skills. Besides, he has practically the same build as Ekrem Dağ (bb:77, and and he's a much more defensive winger and a more consistent struggler than Arda) and i see no reason to make him stronger than Ekrem.

Top Speed: Agree with you. Arda has relatively shorter legs proportional to his body, which i believe greatly affects and limits his top speed. i would give him 79, but 80 wouldn't be an overrated value, too.

Acceleration: Agree with you (i even suggest 84), he has good acceleration.

Dribble speed: 86- on par with iniesta, seems reasonable.

Passing stats: agree with all.

Technique: 87- well, he's probably one of the top three technique-gifted turkish players currently active. although i believe his technique-related skills mostly based on dribbling control and tricks, anything below 88 (his dribbling accuracy) wouldn't be too much for the first touch.

Defence: Arda does the defence (if he does at all) with his determination (and a relatively strong build for his size) and his idea of defending is limited with running after his opponent and charge him. There's no way that he should get more than 45. And for stamina, 84 should be more than enough for him.

Finally, he can curve tha ball. He nearly scored a direct goal from corner kick in the last season's BJK match. And since he doesn't give that kind of spin to ball very often, 78 vould be good as repsar suggested.

I understand your point but especailly about balance I belive Arda is stronger than Ekrem. Especially on the last game against Besiktas Arda posed serious trouble to Ekrem whose athletical skills are much more better than Arda. Moreover, Ekrem was inaffective against Arda in shoulder to shoulder struggle. As we all know Ekrem is one of the most determined player of the leauge. That's why I suggested 78 balance for Arda. I belive still it would be convenient as he played and stood against strong players of Hamburger SV, Metalist Donetsk, etc.
Zeta
PSD Youth League

Postby Zeta » 2009 Jul 20, 11:27

Well, Arda can outsmart and get past Ekrem (and many other opponents) anyday as he did in that game you mentioned, because Ekrem lacks the necessary defensive skills like anticipation, positioning and tackling, since he's not a real defender. When he's charged, Arda has many options as he's an agile, quick and tricky winger with very good perceptive skills. Those skills, combined with a decent strenght (that would be 77 and please keep in mind that many good, techniqual wingers doesn't have a higher bb than 75 in other leagues) are deadly enough for him to overcome charges from rival players stronger than him. i can give that Holosko-Servet example, as Holosko's combined above-the-average speed and balance traits helps him anyday to overpower a defender like Servet, who's easily the strongest defender in league.
general suvorov
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Aug 05, 16:46

I have a new set suggestion about arda:

Defence: 44
Balance: 78
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 82
Response: 82
Agility: 86
Dribble Accuracy: 88
Long Pass Speed: 80
Shot Accuracy: 76
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 77
Free Kick Accuracy: 72
Curving: 78
Header: 72
Jump: 74
Aggression: 83
Mentality: 84
Goal Keeper Skill: -
Team Work Ability: 84

Injury Tolerance: A ( he didn't get injured except having a nail on his leg last season)
Condition: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 7
Consistency: 6
Anotherselim
Former Lurker

Postby Anotherselim » 2009 Aug 05, 21:01

Nice Stats. I think they suit him very well.
But I think Arda has a really good sliding skill. He often gets critical balls, so I would recommend a star for his sliding.

First Post by the way :D
A-SK
PSD Elite

Postby A-SK » 2009 Aug 06, 00:08

I like the suvorov's update, but i'd like to see LPA raised a bit more. He can cross with amazing precision. One of the best (IMO). Not really a good crosser from set pieces, but during a game.
general suvorov
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Aug 06, 11:32

one more vote and I'll update him
Omer
New Stat Maker

Postby Omer » 2009 Aug 06, 22:00

his curling should be more like 80-81
general suvorov
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Aug 06, 22:11

btw I forgot writing about stars. I think he deserves *playmaking. what do you think ?
senefro
Former Lurker

Postby senefro » 2009 Aug 07, 05:29

especially in the last games, he showed this ability.
I believe he has playmaking ability.
A-SK
PSD Elite

Postby A-SK » 2009 Aug 07, 22:18

Long Pass Speed: 80

These figures will already give him a good distrubtion ability. I cant understand how a winger can be a playmaker :? Lincoln was the playmaker and creative mind of galatasaray, not Arda. Arda was gifted dribbler/crosser.
Anotherselim
Former Lurker

Postby Anotherselim » 2009 Aug 09, 23:12

Didn't you watch him lately?
He is really good at giving those deadly passes and being creative.

Btw why are my posts getting deleted all the time?
A-SK
PSD Elite

Postby A-SK » 2009 Aug 10, 00:01

If Arda is lethal at killer passes then give the guy *Passing not *Playmaking. Don't know about any posts, anotherselim :?
s-cobar
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby s-cobar » 2009 Aug 10, 09:45

he`s the captain of galatasaray, so we should raise his team work.
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself

Return to “Medipol Başakşehir”