Nikola Kalinić

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Football Expert

Nikola Kalinić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:39

Last edited by Ace on 2009 Dec 30, 22:42, edited 6 times in total.
Vandeach
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Nikola KALINIC

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Nov 21, 10:43

Thanks Mateo, updated.
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Mateo
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Mateo » 2010 Oct 09, 18:41

How is he doing at Blackburn?
MocaBG: "I am the only one here that is folowing our football and who knows to rate players corectly!" LOL
Paddy
PSD Football Expert

Postby Paddy » 2010 Oct 09, 18:45

He's improving! I think he's about at his level at Blackburn.
Mateo
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Mateo » 2010 Oct 09, 18:48

Any opinion about your view of him? Are the stats good?

His balance could be at middle 80's and teamwork at high 70's IMO.
MocaBG: "I am the only one here that is folowing our football and who knows to rate players corectly!" LOL
Doogy1992
Regular Poster

Postby Doogy1992 » 2010 Dec 24, 12:49

Well, Blackburn have changed it Boss (Both Coach and THE REAL BOSS)
Its hard to say kalinic will still in the team next year if he still playing like that...
Too Weak for Premier League...
KeyserSoze

Re: Nikola Kalinić

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Feb 05, 03:28

Another Dnipro player whose set seems to be overrated as hell.
One could say he's the most clinical striker at that club, but even in that case he was never that effective upfront, bar his initial years in Croatia.
His physical stats looks fine as of today, but I can't say the same about the technical ones. I remember him having, at best, an average first touch at Blackburn.
I also remember him being pretty lazy and unaware about what was happening on field most of the time, except when the ball was much close to him.
Once again josev, enlighten me w/ your suggestions.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
josev
Regular Poster

Postby josev » 2014 Feb 05, 13:35

sorry, can't be really helpful this time. he's been a sub this season and didn't play much. i agree with your suggestions. i also feel his acc, da, ds are worse. he's probably the best striker at the club bun he's inconsistent, should be like 3-4 form. maybe cale can help you with him too, i bet he had a chance to see him with croatian national team
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Feb 05, 18:10

Unfortunately he's just a backup player for Croatia NT and barely plays there too, so ain't sure if cale could bring us an accurate view tbh.
Aldo26
New Contributor

Postby Aldo26 » 2015 Oct 18, 17:20

Player who manages to make every dangerous action . Makes any interesting action .
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2015 Oct 18, 19:19

he is showing nice controls against napoli, a la berbatov
Bloody Curse!
antony
Football Truth Bomber

Postby antony » 2015 Oct 20, 12:55

from that i see since now, i think that he is faster in the long runs than the current set says and smartest with a lot of good movement for the team-mates, and maybe need *Dummy Runner not *Fox in the Box
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2015 Oct 20, 15:01

Sounds reasonable, but I'd still knock down his Form to 3-4; never been excepcionally consistant as josev mentioned before. Just flashes of talent in most of his displays.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2015 Nov 09, 14:32

the boy keeps on scoring.
He's slower and more stiff that these stats show. Definitely an upgrade from Mario Gomez...
antony
Football Truth Bomber

Postby antony » 2015 Nov 09, 14:55

Epsi wrote:the boy keeps on scoring.
He's slower and more stiff that these stats show. Definitely an upgrade from Mario Gomez...

but you see him as Fox in the box + post player? I see him more as a player that run for all the attacking front with smart movements that create spaces also for the midfielders and all the team moves better when he plays instead of Babacar or Rossi for example.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Dec 13, 19:41

I think he's a more of a post player and fox in thte box to be honest. He's technically very very average, but has very smart moves, most of his goals are coming from the penalty area/ 5 meters area. I can see some changes here, first of all i think his attack deserves even higher value. 83 is quite conservative for a player well known for his extremely clever and dangerous movements into the box. He's a proven goalscorer, and with 83 he's on pair with some strikers bellow his class. 86 - 87 would suit him better, as i think that ATT is one of his main strengths overall. Also, balance is surely a bit higher, i'd say aobut 83, he's mostly succesfuly bringing others into play on pressure, he can cope with most of the defenders on his back. His touch can go into greens, really average technically, 77 78 there would be better,. Hedaers and jump are underrated here, he scores lot of headers, and can jump really well and really well timed. Back to the link up play, defo deserves *1 touch play and 1 touch pass, also lines, he's a line breaker at the same moment, his runs on shot meters are really well timed ans succesful,he's rarely offside, so lines* could be added, and a poacher card removed. Teamwork also ways under his level here, he's the guy who loves to play with the team, coming deeper to pull out the defender and open the space for others, and as i said is very good into bringing others into play.

So, my suggestions are
Att: 86-87
Balance: 83-84
Technique, ball control: 78
SPA :76
tw 79
Headers 85

Remove *Poacher, add fox in the box add *lines and *scoring
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2016 Dec 13, 20:15

Relja wrote:I think he's a more of a post player and fox in thte box to be honest. He's technically very very average, but has very smart moves, most of his goals are coming from the penalty area/ 5 meters area. I can see some changes here, first of all i think his attack deserves even higher value. 83 is quite conservative for a player well known for his extremely clever and dangerous movements into the box. He's a proven goalscorer, and with 83 he's on pair with some strikers bellow his class. 86 - 87 would suit him better, as i think that ATT is one of his main strengths overall. Also, balance is surely a bit higher, i'd say aobut 83, he's mostly succesfuly bringing others into play on pressure, he can cope with most of the defenders on his back. His touch can go into greens, really average technically, 77 78 there would be better,. Hedaers and jump are underrated here, he scores lot of headers, and can jump really well and really well timed. Back to the link up play, defo deserves *1 touch play and 1 touch pass, also lines, he's a line breaker at the same moment, his runs on shot meters are really well timed ans succesful,he's rarely offside, so lines* could be added, and a poacher card removed. Teamwork also ways under his level here, he's the guy who loves to play with the team, coming deeper to pull out the defender and open the space for others, and as i said is very good into bringing others into play.

So, my suggestions are
tw 79
Headers 85

I agree with most of your suggestions but in my opinion his technique is quite good from what i have seen in the games he played for Croatia, compared to Mandzukic Kale looks much better in this regard. Its much more possible to do combinations with him than with Mandzukic, his one touch play is quite nice and his trapping looked also good so to be honest i wanted even to suggest a slight increase in technique but that are just impressions from the national team, i don't know how it looks for fiorentina. But all in all i think that he is definitely better than Mandzu in depend on technique and I wouldn't agree to see him under Mario in this regard.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Dec 13, 20:28

staubsauger wrote:
Relja wrote:I think he's a more of a post player and fox in thte box to be honest. He's technically very very average, but has very smart moves, most of his goals are coming from the penalty area/ 5 meters area. I can see some changes here, first of all i think his attack deserves even higher value. 83 is quite conservative for a player well known for his extremely clever and dangerous movements into the box. He's a proven goalscorer, and with 83 he's on pair with some strikers bellow his class. 86 - 87 would suit him better, as i think that ATT is one of his main strengths overall. Also, balance is surely a bit higher, i'd say aobut 83, he's mostly succesfuly bringing others into play on pressure, he can cope with most of the defenders on his back. His touch can go into greens, really average technically, 77 78 there would be better,. Hedaers and jump are underrated here, he scores lot of headers, and can jump really well and really well timed. Back to the link up play, defo deserves *1 touch play and 1 touch pass, also lines, he's a line breaker at the same moment, his runs on shot meters are really well timed ans succesful,he's rarely offside, so lines* could be added, and a poacher card removed. Teamwork also ways under his level here, he's the guy who loves to play with the team, coming deeper to pull out the defender and open the space for others, and as i said is very good into bringing others into play.

So, my suggestions are
tw 79
Headers 85

I agree with most of your suggestions but in my opinion his technique is quite good from what i have seen in the games he played for Croatia, compared to Mandzukic Kale looks much better in this regard. Its much more possible to do combinations with him than with Mandzukic, his one touch play is quite nice and his trapping looked also good so to be honest i wanted even to suggest a slight increase in technique but that are just impressions from the national team, i don't know how it looks for fiorentina. But all in all i think that he is definitely better than Mandzu in depend on technique and I wouldn't agree to see him under Mario in this regard.

You know him better, from what i've seen from him, his first touch is nothing special, and could see it in greens. But you may be right, you watch him more than me.
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2016 Dec 30, 02:39

What about an update? I really can't see his technical in the range of the Mandzukic ones because Kale is just better than him, I can compare them quite good because i watch nearly every minute of the National Team: While Mandzukic is the more fighting one who also appears quite a lot on the wings (which is quite the whole time useless because mostly there is no one in the middle or Perisic just sometimes when he's able to position him there), Kalinic is the much smarter and talented one, his positioning sense (timing to fall back and include in the game, smart runs through the gaps) is much better and thanks to his good technical abbilities (MUCH(!) more secure in 1-touch play, definitely better DA) it's also possible for the other players to do nice combinations with him through the middle, so with him as a striker our game looks much more attractive than with Mandzukic, who is either quite a lot on the wings where he looses the ball a lot because of bad DA and technique (mostly insecure in 1-touch play) or is just standing in the middle without doing any smart runs through the gaps.

I am very surprised that Mandzukic has the same or even better numbers in technical abbilities so my suggestion is either to increase Kales or to reduce Mandzus technical stats. And of course I'm hoping that Kale will be our first striker in national team so we don't have to watch Mandzukic's elbow punches in nearly every aerial duel anymore :lol:

My suggestions:
Att: 86-87 (agree with Relja)
Balance: 83 (agree with Relja)
SPA: 76 (agree with Relja)
Tw: 79 (agree with Relja)
DA: +2 more than Mandzukic
Technique: +3 more than Mandzukic
antony
Football Truth Bomber

Postby antony » 2016 Dec 30, 15:42

he isn't that dangerous or smart.. 86/87 is too much
agree with teamwork raise even if shows more partecipation on the game last season than he's doing now.
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2016 Dec 30, 18:14

antony wrote:he isn't that dangerous or smart.. 86/87 is too much

...definitely more dangerous and smarter than Mandzukic... maybe it`s really too much but at least you can downgrade mandzukic to 84 or 83 and a small update for Kale to 85 wouldn't be too much.

Return to “AS Roma”