Adel Taarabt

Moderators: JMVP, FernandoA13, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Adel Taarabt

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 07:59

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Feb 20, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.
Hanteus
New Stat Maker

Re: Adel Taarabt

Postby Hanteus » 2014 Aug 05, 23:36

I found this video about him, he is an amazing dribbler, for what i watch his STA can be raised for a few points, but his SP need a decrease... 83 is too much for him, imo 80 or 81 is more fitting for him...
(For DA i am sure he can touch orange value, but 89 still a good value for him).

Spoiler: show
[youtube]http://youtu.be/pNaiPcoE5uE[/youtube]
PanajotPano
New Stat Maker

Postby PanajotPano » 2014 Sep 01, 14:29

Why is he still at QPR?
How to upgrade your mate. Use the following equation ; m7 + mate = m8
Dallku scores a 63 yard volley, stunning everyone and giving Albania their 4th WC in two years, much to the Guatemalans shock, who miss yet another WC final. -My dream.
Image<- I also stole this.
vinnie
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby vinnie » 2014 Sep 01, 18:27

he was only loaned to milan, the loan ended at the close of the 13-14 season and so he returns to qpr.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
PIPA23
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby PIPA23 » 2014 Oct 20, 01:38

Redknapp about the player:

When asked about the current fitness status of the QPR midfielder:

'No, he's not fit: he's not fit to play football, unfortunately.
'He played in a reserve team game the other day, and I could have run about more than he did.
'So no, I can't pick him.
'I pick people that want to try, and deserve to be at a good football club like QPR, and want to work, and come in every day and want to work, and train, and show a good attitude.
'And that's what I got today from the players.
'When he starts doing that, whether he ever can do it, maybe he'll get a game.
'The other lads, I've got a fantastic group of lads here, absolutely superb, all of them.
'I can't keep protecting people who don't want to run about and train, who are about three stone overweight.
'What am I supposed to keep saying, keep getting your 60, 70 grand a week and don't train?
'What's the game coming to?
'The others are as good as gold.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3Ge34MWoi
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Adel Taarabt

Postby Tellmo » 2015 Jun 13, 13:06

Move to SL Benfica _por
Spoiler: show
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: Adel Taarabt, SL Benfica B

Postby Ramindbroken » 2016 Aug 07, 02:18

This dude should be like Form 2, 60's RES, high green EP, white STA, green TS and low green ATT.

What a flop, he was the only reason why I used to watch QPR matches.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Adel Taarabt, SL Benfica B

Postby Relja » 2016 Aug 07, 02:39

Same here mate, i was so in love with his football. Agree with all that Ramind suggested. Even mentality can go down, even though it's basically the same shit, he's 6 points over Balotelli there, and he's no better than him. :D Same with teamwork.
Gooners
Former Lurker

Postby Gooners » 2018 Mar 25, 01:03

Hi mates, he's not beeing update for a long time. I think he's better player right now, he's much more mentaly good. I think the fame hit him in the head and he had some seriouse problems. He's now in Genoa and i think like he's been settle down, he plays very good actully, he deserve more then 72 speed to be honest and 70 stamina, he works hard right now, not the same lazy guy. The dribling acc and speed should be rasised, dribling acc to orange (90) just cuz he's known as a rly good drbiller. Give him lil' better grades ;)
Gooners
Former Lurker

Postby Gooners » 2018 Mar 25, 01:07

Nazerene
Former Lurker

Postby Nazerene » 2019 Mar 08, 21:51

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZAjz0N4YdE

Greetings,

I've been following his progress since his time in Genoa, and what can be clearly seen is that he has lost a tremendous amount of body weight. It seems to have positively impacted his range of motion when connecting with the ball, as well as, the angles at which he is able to pass the ball. A more dynamic performance from him.

Now I know this video is not really tangible considering the level of competition in it, but what we all can observe is a thorough change of playing style. Not one overdribble this game, as he's seemingly alot more focused on driving the ball forward & disrupting lines via through passing. The playmaker he always should have been.
It should be noted also that, according to many Portuguese sources, the current management is seemingly restoring trust in him.

Not suggesting any changes, a mere observation I thought I'd share, so that an experienced user can ponder it. We all are aware of what Taarabt is capable of, and perhaps at last, he is finally ready to be fruitful with his qualities. An exciting player from an unexpected source may 'emerge' in the near future.
Nazerene
Former Lurker

Postby Nazerene » 2019 Apr 24, 14:48

..5 1st team games later & it's clear he may be in need of a review. Seems to have lost quite a bit of speed comparatively to his Genoa tenure, but compensates with brilliant awareness of space, & 1 touch passing.

In the game vs Maritimo he completed 100% of his passes in which majority were well timed vertical ones. His vision seems superb, especially considering it isn't something that stood out to me in his game at different clubs. Haven't followed him long, but he currently deserves a review in at least mentality, attack & teamwork.
petreleo
PSD Elite

Postby petreleo » 2019 Apr 24, 16:07

Nazerene wrote:..5 1st team games later & it's clear he may be in need of a review. Seems to have lost quite a bit of speed comparatively to his Genoa tenure, but compensates with brilliant awareness of space, & 1 touch passing.

In the game vs Maritimo he completed 100% of his passes in which majority were well timed vertical ones. His vision seems superb, especially considering it isn't something that stood out to me in his game at different clubs. Haven't followed him long, but he currently deserves a review in at least mentality, attack & teamwork.

Yeap, watched him a bit out of curiosity and looks indeed different from the ball-carrying versatile attacking-mid of the past, lacking at times end-product with his final ball. Right now he seems to play deeper, I am not too familiar witg Benfica's systems, but he seemed to me like a Play-Making CM. He shows good vision to execute final balls. Physically declined though(EP&DS), and defensively he has been making fouls from what I've watched, maybe his biggest disadvantage as a CM.
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: Adel TAARABT

Postby Tellmo » 2019 Sep 14, 00:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=324&v=HP_NYHF8Us4
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!

Return to “SL Benfica”