André Almeida


Moderators: JMVP, FernandoA13, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 18615
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06

André Almeida

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Oct 24, 17:55

Image
Full Name: André Gomes Magalhães de Almeida

RMOliveira
New Stat Maker
Posts: 144
Joined: 2009 Feb 16, 21:41

Re: ANDRÉ ALMEIDA

Postby RMOliveira » 2011 Apr 21, 18:00

In the media they said that now he is played as a SB anyone knows better about that player?
ominho
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1040
Joined: 2009 Aug 01, 12:47

Re: ANDRÉ ALMEIDA

Postby ominho » 2011 Jul 29, 12:42

He's now in Benfica's squad. http://www.slbenfica.pt/Informacao/Fute ... ador=28854

& Maybe RSB could be added according to below link.
http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/31158/
michalk772
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 608
Joined: 2010 May 15, 11:11
Location: Poland

Re: ANDRÉ ALMEIDA

Postby michalk772 » 2011 Aug 17, 11:45

Please update! New style!
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

Re: ANDRÉ ALMEIDA

Postby Tellmo » 2012 Dec 28, 19:06

I think your position now could be SB, has done most of the games in SB.
Remove SMF - long time no play this position

update of technique and speed
the current values ​​are outdated, he it is truly better.
Att maybe 70
Def maybe 66 - good defending, perhaps better than the maxi.
DA is yellow, 80 - good dribbler
SPS and SPL are more higher! His short pass is very good.
It is more faster, yellow numbers:
DS: 80
TS: 81
BB 79 - its strength has to be studied, is physically very strong, close yellow or yellow.
Last edited by Tellmo on 2013 Mar 17, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2901
Joined: 2011 Feb 14, 16:50

Re: André Almeida

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Feb 09, 15:22

DEF he has to proof a little longer imo. SB i will add. Any one agrees or has suggestions himself?
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

Re: André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Mar 17, 21:39

Shirt Name: A. ALMEIDA
Shirt Number: 34
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

Re: André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Apr 07, 19:36

Side: B
He can play on both sides. In today's game, against SC Olhanense he played the left side (left defender).

Your set needs an update. ;)
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2901
Joined: 2011 Feb 14, 16:50

Re: André Almeida

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Apr 08, 00:02

This set needs an update alright, im going to make it soon. Have been watching him more closely.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

Re: André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Apr 08, 13:01

FernandoA13 wrote:This set needs an update alright, im going to make it soon. Have been watching him more closely.


Thou doest well, you need have attention on pass of Andre Almeida, mainly, to the short pass, he has a great pass, VERY strong!
Your def will have to be bigger than Maxi, he defends very well.
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

Re: André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Apr 18, 16:04

I leave here the set (Practically is an upgrade from André Almeida), maybe can help or be useful (to have an idea of the player).

Spoiler: show
Foot: R
Side: B
Positions: SB, CMF, DMF

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 70
Defence: 70
Header Accuracy: 73
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 69
Place Kicking: 66
Swerve: 72
Ball Controll: 79
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
SPEED
Response: 77
Explosive Power: 79
Dribble Speed: 81
Top Speed: 82
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 80
Stamina: 83
Kicking Power: 80
Jump: 76
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 2
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 6
Tenacity: 75
Teamwork: 77
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2901
Joined: 2011 Feb 14, 16:50

Re: André Almeida

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Apr 18, 22:05

Tellmo wrote:I leave here the set (Practically is an upgrade from André Almeida), maybe can help or be useful (to have an idea of the player).

Spoiler: show
Foot: R
Side: B
Positions: SB, CMF, DMF

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 70
Defence: 70
Header Accuracy: 73
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 69
Place Kicking: 66
Swerve: 72
Ball Controll: 79
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
SPEED
Response: 77
Explosive Power: 79
Dribble Speed: 81
Top Speed: 82
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 80
Stamina: 83
Kicking Power: 80
Jump: 76
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 2
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 6
Tenacity: 75
Teamwork: 77

Thnx. Ill keep that in mind.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

Re: André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Apr 20, 00:03

FernandoA13 wrote:
Tellmo wrote:I leave here the set (Practically is an upgrade from André Almeida), maybe can help or be useful (to have an idea of the player).

Spoiler: show
Foot: R
Side: B
Positions: SB, CMF, DMF

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 70
Defence: 70
Header Accuracy: 73
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 69
Place Kicking: 66
Swerve: 72
Ball Controll: 79
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
SPEED
Response: 77
Explosive Power: 79
Dribble Speed: 81
Top Speed: 82
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 80
Stamina: 83
Kicking Power: 80
Jump: 76
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 2
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 6
Tenacity: 75
Teamwork: 77

Thnx. Ill keep that in mind.


I thank you, it's a pity your set not being updated (real), is an awesome player, if all goes well, will be a player international! It's a full side defense, good attack, good defend, has a great pass, is consistent, can playing in two wings, is physically strong and has technique. ;)
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2901
Joined: 2011 Feb 14, 16:50

Re: André Almeida

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Apr 20, 15:22

Updated
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

Re: André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Sep 01, 22:04

Atual picture of André Almeida
Image
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

Re: André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Oct 12, 00:59

Good game tonight to the service of the National Team A against Israel. Game achieved, I think the picker national Paulo Bento won one more option to the right side of defense.
Despite being far from an "desequilibrador" joined the attack more often than I was waiting. Made some good crosses (Hugo Almeida missed most of them, for no change...).
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

Re: André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Oct 24, 21:00

Remove CMF and SMF.
Positions: SB, DMF
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2014 May 31, 22:55

LPA: +1
WFA: +1

Your left foot is significantly good, today against the National Team of Greece made ​​an excellent pass with his left foot (he played the left defender). Excellent precision.
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2014 Jun 07, 03:01

Good game against Mexico, good offensive attitude.
When the Nani or Vieirinha had the ball, he running toward them in order to give more opportunities to pass, and of attack. He joined the attack very well.
The LPA is it really better than 76... today made ​​another excellent cross to the head of Eder (this time of right foot).
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1126
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal

Re: André Almeida

Postby Tellmo » 2014 Oct 14, 11:05

Skills and Mentality
Image
Image
Image
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!

Return to “SL Benfica”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest