S04-PK Taker
S06-Outside Curve
S15-Shoulder Feint Skills
S20-Flicking Skills
S22-Side Stepping Skills

AWARENESS STYLE:S/OFF

EXPLANATION:

ATTACK + RESPONSE + AGGRESSION :

For any quality SS or CF or WF the combination of these 3 values are really important. and obviously suarez is one of the top in modern football along with messi,robben,cristiano in terms of these criteria.A player involves in every attacking move of his team needs a better combination of these values.

In ajax he was the introducer of every attack of his team.Involves almost in every attacking moves and situations.The same he proved for Uruguay and so far for Liverpool.His overall attacking movements represents his palying style with combination of these 3 qualities.

Suarez is not a player who just waits in attacking positions or waits for opportunities.He is a player who likes to involve in every attack in every situation and its his intelligence of his movements with demanding of the situation.

When his team-mates needs to find him in attacking spaces to does that just as well he can made intelligent response and aggressive movements.

Here we can see some of his intelligent attacking(positional) moves

at number 4 you tube look at 1:00 and 1:18 minutes !

More over we can say that his attacking moves are smart.Its obvious now days his attacking moves are better than his fellow Uruguayan Forlan.and specially when he plays as a CF he has pure positioning.

Highly responsive palyers think twice faster than low responsive players.They know where to stand , where to move and same case knows where is his team-mates.They involve in every situation of a team play.Suarez is just that type of player.In pitch he is the most responsive player in every move his team and al ways the guy who involves first.His overall movements represents his high responsive behaviour.

When just his attack or response doesn’t works he uses his aggression in every moves.

Combination of these 3 makes him very dangerous in every game he plays and one of the most demonstrating player in Europe attackingly so far.I tried with different combination and it works most perfect at .ATT 87 / RES 88 / AGG 90 .

His aggression obviously should be over his attack because of his playing style and movements.Most of the time he collects the ball from free spaces and than pass it to his team-mates and moves aggressively forward rather than finding free spaces.He needs high response and aggression to show this nature in game.Also his higher aggression will help to make him those aggressive runs to the box with and without the ball which is very important.

TS/ACC/AGILITY/DS:

If we study any dribble run from start to finish of his we could easily demonstrate his values in this areas . Most of his dribble runs are of same styles. I watched him a lot and this is my observation:
In every attack when he got the ball and head to head of opposite defenders specially in 1-1 situation what he dose first is he moves forward and closer as possible to the opposition player.And that is his tricks.As he goes to the opposition player the opposition comes closer to him to defend and with a off balance.Luis just uses that situation.He suddenly moves his body and change directions or uses his body turns(agility) and high dribble speed to get past that player.Than his ACC to move forward.But as he lacks TS he suddenly caught by the opposition players and than he either dribble again or pass the ball to his team-mates or shoots to the opposition post.This total situation shows his playing style.

Some showdown:

-against stoke watch at 3:09 !

http://soccertvlive.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... united.htm
-against man united watch at 6:26
In all this situation he did the same as I said above about his style of dribble runs and he is almost same in every situation.He is more dangerous in dribbling in short spaces than long distance for lack of speed.That’s why he is more dangerous in side the box while dribbling .
I use a combination of different values and for me most perfect values are .TS 80 / ACC 84 / AGI 89 / DS 87.

TS/ACC:
As I said before he is neither fast nor slow. He has very moderate top speed. Not a long distance runner without dribbling the ball . More simple is, he never ever uses his top speed ( lacks that ! ) to beat opponents.About ACC similar case ! Has descent burst but nothing over the top.

Agility:
He is little over-weight now days .But still but when it comes to twists or turns with the ball he is incredibly quick. I feel it most realistic at 89. His total dribbling style including his moves with the ball, turns,twists,his first time movements all replicate well with this value. I tested with different values such like 86,87,88,89 and even with 90 and 85.For me below 87 his moves are really unrealistic and over 90 its simply over-rated.It mostly works at 89 with his weight.His dribble style and movements deserves a high agility as he uses his body too much while dribbling. I found a realism with cristiano(now days) and him in case of agility.

Specially his moves while twisting and turning is just immense and it needs higher agility to show these effects in pes 2011.i don’t bother about ladder just find it most perfect at 89.also against west ham and man united his terrific movements and agility shows he needs bit of a higher agility to show those in pes . Also his first movements and thinking are for his higher agility at times because high agility as it makes a player perform faster than low agility players.Also we have to consider he has very low speed stats so he needs higher agility and dribble speed to make his moves realistic in pes 2011.

No he doesn’t lack agility.It’s his over-weight which looked him static at moments.But in his early days watch his agility:

But still he needs higher agility, if you follow the above and watch these:

-against west ham watch at 0:28 and 0:47 !
http://soccertvlive.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... nited.html
-against man united watch at 1:52 !

-against wigan 6:05 !

without higher agility for a player of his weight can show those moves in pes 2011.

Its really tough to represent such playing characteristics like luis who seems not hugely agile when running with the ball but while twisting and turning his agility is out of the world.I tried different way and finally it looks more of a realistic with lui giving him higher agility with decrease in mentality.I will ask every one to test it !

DRIBBLE SPEED:
One of his strong points.Luis is not a speed star.He is a player who can do amazing things with the ball rather than without the ball.He lacks speed when moves without dribbling but while dribbling he can past opponents in just a second who have better speed than him.87 looks to me the most realistic value.No it’s not overrating.Considering his low speed stats he needs higher dribble speed to show his playing style in realistic.He needs high DA+DS+agility with his lower TS to replicate his playing style.He dribbles it tremendously accurate and fast in short distance and space with good close control due to his high DA+DS+agility . But in long distance dribble run he is not a great performer as his lacking in his TS.

DRIBBLE ACCURACY:

-against west ham watch at 0:28 and 0:47 !
http://soccertvlive.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... nited.html
-against man united at 1:52 !
http://latestvideohighlights.blogspot.c ... video.html
-against AC Milan watch at 0:50 !

Suarez deserves higher dribble accuracy.While giving any player this value IMO the points we should remember are:

1.how closely he controls the ball while dribbling in both dribble run and turning/twistig.
2.how accurately he dribbles.
3.how much area he covers while dribble run.

For suarez I found :

1.while dribble run he is more of a player contains with push the ball and body movements(agility) and accuracy of his dribbling rather than close control. he doesn’t glued the ball in his feet while dribbling likes of messi,iniesta,robben . his style of dribbling is like change of his body directions and pushing the ball but still has a descent control.
But when he moves in between opposition players using his twist and turns his close control is just from another world . for example against west ham or man united .

2.is he is tremendously accurate dribbler. Every time he dribbles he out past his opponents.

3.Also I consider another thing while giving him this value which is space of his dribbling. I mean how much area he covers while dribbling. And interestingly he covers very small arrears while dribbling.Not making long range dribble runs like messi,sanchez,robben. Maybe its for lack of his speed.I give him 85 after all this tests.

SHOT ACCURACY:
Suarez was one of the most highest goal scorer in all competition last year.So far in Liverpool he just scored two goal so far but it will take time to adjust in new condition.But when he will just I think he will made loads of goals.But still I cant raise his SA. It simple. His quality just let him in lots of times in goal scoring situation but he misses a lot.But still scores at al most every games. So the combination of his SA80+*scoring works here quite well.Luis show-down:

SHOT TECHNIQUE:
I reduce his shot technique little bit at 85 which looks enough to me to present his shooting.To me he is a descent shooter but not at a level to give him quite higher values.His shooting has a good level from tight angles but he lacks shooting from pressurized situation or shooting while twisting or turning.Also clean connection of the ball and the feet which is well represents by shot technique is also a lack at sometimes.His shooting is all about his scoring behaviour,his short power , his curl and quick thinking.

CURLING:
His shooting sometimes looks all about curling.Both in free-kicks and shooting he uses this hugely. But lacks controls of his curl at times.For this reason he misses his objectives lot of times.So I give him a moderate value at 84.
Some videos :

-watch at 5:47 !

-watch at 1:57 !

HEADER & JUMP:
Previous values were incredibly wrong IMO.His heading value should be over jump.He is really a player who don't like to jump in the air.All of his headers are from low trajectory and space.I suggest for switch between those 2 values.78 for header and 77 for jump.

TECHNIQUE:
IMO , technique is not all about first time touches,Its more about that.If its considered only as first time touches than cristiano would have less than what he had ! Technique is combination of your touches, trapping and releasing ability of the ball.Overall it’s the ability of how can you control a ball; it could be either by your feet or your body part and also it includes how you can made some tricky passes/skills/tricks.All skills and tricks are also technique along with your touches/controls of the ball . I won’t say he is incredible technically but quite descent.his touches at times could be heavy but still his trapping and releasing of the ball or his first touches are quite decorative.
Some technical abilities of Luis :

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1992155/

-against stoke watch at 0:56,1:17 and 1:42 !

-watch at 0:54 !

-watch at 0:47,1:08 and 2:17 !

Above that we all know technique all helps in chip/lob shot in which suarez is a master:

-watch at 0:18,1:48,2:04,2:09 !
That’s simply some examples !

MENTALITY:
Suarez’s main quality is his aggression and response. Yes people may saw him running for scoring opportunities but he is not a player who likes to chase every thing.He is more of a responsive type of player waiting and going for goals.Also I it looks more realistic to decrease his mentality 1 point with increasing his agility at 89 to show him more realistic .Higher agility will make his twists and turns more precious and lower mentality will make his drive lees effective which will influence his movements in game .

PASSING &TEAM-WORK :
Suarez doesn’t need higher team-work ! yes if people wanna see him as like real life in pes 2011 they should try him with low team-work. These are the difference:
1.With high team-work like 82/83 he often passes the ball to his team-mates even when he can made those simple 1-1 dribbles like he did in real life and rarely made dribbles when he is controlled by COM.
2.With less team-work(COM controlled) like 77-79 he made those dribbles when situations demands more often as like real life and plays more realistic.
So I go with 81 but still considering his assists quality and level I need to increase his passing.I choose 76/74 for SPA/SPS and 75/74 for LPA/LPS .which looks descent in pes 2011.his passing lacks speed but they are quite descent.His assists are for his great response and agility(quick thinking) rather than vision.

This overall changes makes him more realistic than current values.

REMOVAL OF ROULLETE SKILLS :
I watched all most all the you tube including his skills and also watching him in very early days. But never saw him doing this tricks.So I removed it which is desired.Simply he doesn’t do it .

NO S14 SPEED MERCHANT:
Some might feel he needs S14 Speed Merchant to show his quick moves at time.But my observation is it makes his moves totally unrealistic.Yes,it helps in those twist and turns but it made him like messi when he runs with the ball which is totally unrealistic.His dribble style is not like that.He dribbles completely different way.But this card makes his overall movements unrealistic.

SERGIO ROMERO
Spoiler: show
Club:AZ ALKMAR
Number:22
Position:GK*
Nationality:ARGENTINIAN _arg

Injury Tolerance:B
Foot:R
Side:B

Length:192cm
Weight:87kg

Attack:30
Defence:81
Balance:84
Stamina:70
Top Speed:73
Acceleration:74
Response:88
Agility:81
Dribble Accuracy:58
Dribble Speed:52
Short Pass Accuracy:63
Short Pass Speed:60
Long Pass Accuracy:69
Long Pass Speed:68
Shot Accuracy:42
Shot Power:85
Shot Technique:44
Free Kick Accuracy:42
Curling:45
Header:44
Jump:83
Technique:63
Aggression:73
Tenacity:78
Keeper Skills:80
Teamwork:75

Form:6
Weak Foot Accuracy:4
Weak Foot Frequency:4

INDEX CARDS:NONE

SPECIAL ABILITIES:NONE

ATTACK/DEFENSE AWARENESS :BALANCE

EXPLANATION:

[spoiler]Def: one of his most weakest point is his positioning in his defensive lines. And the truth is he is very average in this aspect. he has proved this in lots of situations. he has a tendency to stand far forward from his defensive line /stands in high defensive line and this cause him a lot of long ranger goals from his opponents. this season he has proved that he hasn’t improved at all.
1.VS WILLEM II (THIS SEASON)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xidl6c_az-suffer-willem-ii-setback_sport#from=embed
2.VS NEC (THIS SEASON)
http://www.imscouting.com/match-highlight/jan-19-2011-az-alkmaar-vs-nec-nijmegen-netherlands-eredivisie/803164/
3.VS GERMANY(2010)
http://www.footytube.com/video/argentina-germany-jul03-51213

Balance : he is tall and good build up guy. but he doesn’t need such a monstrous balance in game at all .konami default values was 85 and that’s looks very perfect to me after testing him with different other values.

Speed : he is quick. When he comes out of his line and goes for a ball to catch or his overall running pace is worth at TS 73 and ACC 74.he is exceptional fast when he runs aggressively to his opponents and got back to his position with same speed too.against Paraguay in the world cup qualifier 2010 he made one of his brilliant aggressive run to avoid the second goal of Paraguay.in that situation he shows how quick he can be.

Response:undoubtedly his best quality along with agility and aggression. he can handle situations due to his bad positioning with his astonishing response +agility. He can made some unbelievable reflex saves at times with tremendous body movements. but still far from hitting the deck of world class values.

Agility: very agile. he is tall ,heavy but his highly agile movements can’t be denied. He's also performed a few double saves in the past, parrying a strong hard shot and then quickly getting to his feet to snap out a re-bound by another striker. Nothing amazing or anything but still very good for a player his size.

Long pass accuracy and speed: his long passing could get few boosts .

Shot power: nothing extra special. Can hit the ball with good power but I really don’t see the need to exceed it over 85.

Jump: he is 192 cm . his tall stature helps him to catch the ball.but unfortunately he doesn’t jump that high imo.his tall stature helps him to gather the ball not his jump.even sometimes when he made bad positioning by standing far forward from his defensive line he fails to make high leap and catch the ball.that often lead a long ranger goal from his oppositions.

Aggression: he really likes to come forward from his defensive line and challenges his oppositions. one of his big asset .not feared to come out from his position and he is very sharp in making those aggressive movements.as I already gave example he made against Paraguay in his very early match for Albiceleste.

Mentality: average. he is brave when comes out of his line but often made indecision. specially when he considers 1 or 2 goals he lost his mental drive and also could make mistakes for his poor mentality in set piece situations.his main problem is his indecision in set pieces makes him quite ridiculous at times.

Goal keeping skills : very poor in handling the ball. Tries to punch every thing , doesn’t have any soft hands. He also has the tendency to let a ball slip from his gloves on the ground before firmly grabbing it in his arms

Team-work: poor. He doesn’t have the ability to pomp up his defenders or team-mates.also lack communications with his defenders, doesn’t have the energetic or leader-ship behavior. plays within himself . for his less team-working ability he fails to demonstrate his skills at different occasions. Specially in set piece situations he failed to do good links with his team-mate or failed to screaming, organizing them.

some bad performance:
1.vs excelsior (this season)
http://vodpod.com/watch/5516239-excelsior-2-az-alkmaar-1
2.vs VVV.
http://wawaawa.blogspot.com/2011/01/video-az-alkmaar-6-1-vvv-venlo-29012011.html
3.vs ajax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDzBH8lTi1w
4.vs heerenveen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_El6DrS_0

SEBASTIAN FERNANDEZ

Club: Málaga CF
Name: Sebastián FERNÁNDEZ
Shirt Name: SEBA F.M.
Number: 11
Positions: SS ,CF
Nationality: Uruguayan _uru

Height: 167 cm
Weight: 65 kg

Foot: R
Side: B

Attack:79
Defence:42
Balance:76
Stamina:84
Top Speed:85
Acceleration:86
Response:80
Agility:88
Dribble Accuracy:80
Dribble Speed:84
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy:79
Shot Power:80
Shot Technique:80
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling:78
Header:76
Jump:80
Technique:81
Aggression:88
Mentality:79
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork:79

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy:7
Weak Foot Frequency:7

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Reaction
*Center
*Dribbling

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P04Darting Run
S01Marauding

ATT/DEF AWARENESS :OFFENSIVE

[spoiler]1.Attack+agg+res: For me he is not that intelligent in attacking sense.he made some speedy damn good runs but they are successful mostly for his well times aggressive runs and response rather than attacking position.also when he runs he runs straight doesn't use any zig-zag movements which is must needed for good positioning.he made darting run and last minute smart move(influenced by response)to make him self in goal scoring positions.against mallorca and villareal he made those examples.
that's why he needed high agg+res.aggression is his main quality.most of the time he made runs from out side the box to inside and than score goals.
with high agg and lower att which will be demonstrate in pes.he always start runs late , plays behind rondon,but still finds him self in good position at the last for his straight aggressive runs+darting run will help.
2.speed:as julito said he is like a bullet when runs.and that's true.he some times is late to go in attacking positions but his straight pacy runs make him positioned in front of goal . so i go with julitos suggested value + darting run.
3.shooting:he scored mostly from inside the box . very rarely scored out side the box in malaga.so i give him high SA and decrease his ST.which looks good.
4.mentality + team-work:as julito said he can run the whole match and go for every thing.so he needs high mentality.also considering his low attacking positioning he needs high team-work.
5.center:He is a type of player who always stands in the center.people will rarely see him in the side.so this star is needed.
seba in action for malaga:

MIGUEL BRITOS

Club:Bologna F.C. 1909
Number: 6
Position: CB

Foot: L

Length: 188 cm
Weight: 82 kg

Attack:66
Defence:82
Balance:87
Top Speed:79
Acceleration:80
Agility:75
Dribble Accuracy:74
Dribble Speed:75
Short Pass Accuracy:70
Short Pass Speed:72
Long Pass Accuracy:72
Long Pass Speed:74
Shot Accuracy:66
Shot Power:83
Shot Technique:65
Free Kick Accuracy:60
Curling:68
Header:86
Technique:72
Aggression:72
Mentality:82
Team Work:77

Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

INDEX CARDS:
P16Extra Attacker
S07Man Marking(optional)

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Marking(Optional)

ATTACK/DEFENSE AWARENESS:DEF

GROWTH:STANDARD

Explanation:
[spoiler]Attack: he is an attack minded CB. Likes to go forward if he has the capability, independence. Has good positioning set piece situations, has good intelligent movements. but often caught out of position for his high attacking mentality and when he wants to recover it made stupid mistakes.
Def:decent but nothing exceptional. sometimes really defends well but always laid down due to his low response at times or high agility. try to maintain a good defensive line ,good defensive positioning but as I said out of positions make him trouble. but when he stays in back line he is very secured
STA:he needs higher stamina. As I said he is very aggressive and attack minded center back covers lot of grass in the entire match. overall can play full matches with his up and down running..
TS & ACC: currently he is rated very poorly. but the truth is he is not slow at all .he has a very decent pace. chases down opponent with good amount of speed . also when he moves forward maintains a good level of speed.
Response: He surely has improved a bit in this area. this yellow response would make him dangerous in set piece situations which is must needed. he is also good at intercepting of passes. but sometimes made some stupid mistakes for his poor defensive positioning. and when he try to make quick responses he laid down to a stupid fowl. his slightly high agility is also responsible for his stupid mistakes .
Agility: he is quite agile. he has fluidity and mobility when he moves and make challenges. also this slightly will make him cause some stupid mistakes in his area which will cause some own goals and rough tackles.
Passing: his passing is descent. has good pace but lacks accuracy. his long passes are quite good.
Dribbling: descent but nothing special. his DS is better than his DA.

Shooting: his shooting is quite good considering him as a CB. In short distance , in opposition box he is a quite descent shooter. maintains a good accuracy. I feel he needs little bit higher SA than his ST.also I think his SP should be at 83 level. he can shoot with good power.

AGG:as I said before he is one of the most aggressive nature CB in serie A. likes to go forward in any given opportunity. He is currently second highest scorer for his team this season with Ramirez & gimenez which are forwards.

Mentality: mentality needs to go up because he has good drive,aggressivness in his nature and has a tendency to somehow pomp up and show great drive even when his team is loosing or needs to score.

Team-work: needs few tweaks as he is equally involved with both attacking and defensive duties.

Extra attacker : This is a very good card to represent his playing style.
Man-marking : this should be as an optional card.as when team tactics let him do this job he made some reliable man marking in few matches.

DIEGO FORLAN

NAME:DIEGO FORLAN
SHIRT NAME:FORLAN
Number: 9
Positions: *CF,*SS

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 75 kg

Injury Tolerance: B

Attack:86
Defence: 49
Balance: 82
Top Speed:84
Acceleration:83
Response:83
Agility:84
Dribble Accuracy:84
Dribble Speed:82
Short Pass Accuracy:78
Short Pass Speed:80
Long Pass Accuracy:79
Long Pass Speed:87
Shot Accuracy:85
Shot Power: 88
Shot Technique:92
Free Kick Accuracy:80
Curling:86
Header:78
Jump:82
Technique:89
Aggression:84
Teamwork:84

Weak Foot Accuracy:7
Weak Foot Frequency:8

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★Tactical dribbling
★ 1-1 Scoring
★ Lines
★ Middle Shooting
★ Penalties
★ 1-Touch Pass
★ Outside curve
★ Reaction

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P11-Long Ranger
S01-Marauding
S03- 1-on-1 Finish
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-touch play
S06-Outside Curve

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

Explanation:

att: he is well rated at 86. after the world cup he lost his intelligent positioning sense and frequent movements in side the opposition box. but his link up ,his assist level, his responds to through balls has been very descent. specially his link up play and understanding with his team-mates + movements has been pretty descent.

sta:his stamina needs to come back.not the usual forlan we saw up to the world cup ! he seems to move less now days,doesn’t track back to defend that much and has been a bit stiff.84 looks enough imo.

ts:still very descent in his long runs .doesn’t run that much but when he needs can run over distance.in copa 2011 he showed some good long runs off the ball.84 seems very realistic in game.

res: i decreased it a bit which is well justified. he has lost his killer reactions in front of the opposition box , his reaction times seems a bit depleted and he is just too predictable this days.

spa: not a great passer of the ball but pretty descent.making lots of clean , accurate passes now days with more venom and ladder wise he needs a bit improvement.78 represents him pretty well in game.

lpa: his long passing are more dangerous not because of there accuracy but of their sped and curl he puts on them.79 works pretty good for me.

lps:simply awesome.the main reason for his amazing long passes with killer venom and curl .he puts incredible power with great variation on his long passes and they have been just so dangerous in set pieces specially.

curl: a bit under-rated by psd currently.he has superb curl in his long passing and his shoots are well mixture of curl+ power.and he uses them with tremendous control actually.

tech: he is an unbelievable player when it comes to control the ball.his ability to trap the ball has been amazing . people might think its over-rated at 89 but for me ladder wise its well justified.

agg:his agg needs to come down.now days his playing style indicates that.he stands far behind the opposition area in to the mid-field and than starts his movement towards the opposition box.any thing over 84 makes him to stand too much farther which isn’t right.

men: he is no way a yellow now days.his mental drive and playing capacity has been reduced a bit.

tw: i think he is perfectly rated at 84. his overall playing style,movement,link up and assist level looks perfect at 84 with the combination of 86 att.

remove *scoring, he already has high shooting value+long ranger+1 touch play.so with adding scoring makes him too much goal scorer in game.which isn’t realistic now days.so remove it.

adding *outside, he is not a consistent user of this ability.but he has the ability too use it in his shooting+long passing without any doubt.

LUIS SUAREZ 2012-COMPARISON OF KONAMI'S AND TASMIN'S SETS

KONAMI SET 2012
Club:LIVERPOOL FC
Name:LUIS SUAREZ
Shirt Name:SUAREZ
Number:7
Positions:*SS,CF,LWF,RWF,LMF,RMF
Nationality:Uruguayan _uru

Height:181cm
Weight:81kg

Attack:90
Defence:38
Header Accuracy:68
Short Pass Accuracy:76
Short Pass Speed:72
Long Pass Accuracy:73
Long Pass Speed:73
Shot Accuracy:85
Place kicking:77
Swerve:74
Ball Control:83
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Response:89
Curling:84
Explosive Power:86
Dribble Speed:83
Top speed:83
Body Balance:85
Stamina:77
Kicking Power:82
Jump:74
Injury:3
Attack Awareness :3
Def Awareness: 2
Form:5
Mentality:75
Teamwork:73

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P05-Mazing Run
S06-Long Range Drive
S09-Roulette Skills

TASMIN SET 2012

Positions:*SS,CF

Attack: 85
Defence:32
Header Accuracy:75
Dribble Accuracy:85
Short Pass Speed:73
Long Pass Accuracy:74
Long Pass Speed:76
Shot Accuracy:77
Place kicking:77
Swerve:84
Ball Control:85
Weak Foot Accuracy:6
Weak Foot Frequency:6
Explosive Power:89
Dribble Speed:86
Top speed: 79
Body Balance: 78
Stamina: 85
Kicking Power:83
Jump:74
Injury:3
Attack Awareness :3
Def Awareness:1
Form:8
Mentality:85
Teamwork: 81

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P05-Mazing Run
P09-Incisive Run
P14-Free Roaming
P13-Dummy Runner
S02-Outside Curve
S07-Shoulder Feint
S11-Flicking Skills
S14-Side Stepping Skills

EXPLANATION:

Def: i choose the same number as konami . in my view he tracks back sometimes that for defending its rare .maybe 1 in 5 matches . so put it as low as konami.

SA:decrease it at 81.with 85 its like hell easy to score with him which isn't that accurate in realism.in fact he is great technically but his finishing has been pretty poor.

Dribble Speed:increase it at 87.konami rated his Ts at 83 so they give him Ds at 83.but that's not correct. i put his Ts at 80 and increase Ds at 87 which looks nice and fair.

EDINSON CAVANI 2011

Club: SSC Napoli
Name: Edinson CAVANI
Shirt Name: CAVANI
Number: 7
Positions: ★ CF, WF, SS
Nationality: Uruguayan

Height: 184 cm
Weight: 74 kg

Attack: 90
Defence:50
Balance:81
Stamina: 88
Top Speed:86
Acceleration:84
Response:85
Dribble Accuracy:81
Short Pass Accuracy: 71
Short Pass Speed: 71
Long Pass Accuracy: 70
Long Pass Speed: 72
Shot Accuracy:82
Shot Power:86
Shot Technique:85
Header:84
Jump:86
Technique: 80
Aggression: 90
Mentality:86
Teamwork: 79

Condition/Fitness:7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Tactical Dribble
★ Reaction
★ Scoring
★ Lines
★ 1-Touch Pass
★ positioning

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P13 - Goal Poacher
P14 - Dummy Runner
P17 - Chasing Back
S01 - Marauding
S05 - 1-touch play

AWARENESS:OFF

GASTON RAMIREZ 2011
Club: Bologna FC 1909
Name: Gaston RAMIREZ
Shirt Name: RAMIREZ
Number: 10
Positions: ★ AM, SM, SS

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 78 kg

Attack:78
Defence:51
Balance:76
Stamina:82
Top Speed:82
Acceleration:85
Response:77
Agility:85
Dribble Accuracy:86
Short Pass Speed:76
Long Pass Accuracy:77
Shot Accuracy:73
Shot Power:82
Shot Technique:78
Free Kick Accuracy:74
Curling:81
Header:74
Jump:79
Technique:85
Aggression:82
Mentality:78

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★Tactical Dribbling
★ Reaction

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S01 - Marauding
S22-Side Stepping Skill

ALVARO PALITO PEREIRA
Club: FC Porto
Name: Álvaro PEREIRA
Shirt Name: ÁLVARO
Number: 5
Positions: ★ SB, WB, SM

Height: 182 cm
Weight: 80 kg

Side: L

Attack:75
Defence:60
Balance:80
Stamina: 87
Response:78
Agility:81
Dribble Accuracy:77
Short Pass Accuracy:72
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed:82
Shot Accuracy:70
Shot Power:84
Shot Technique: 72
Curling: 79
Header: 72
Technique:77
Aggression:86
Mentality:83
Teamwork:76

Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Long Throw
★ Side

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S13 - Long throw
P07-Early Cross

ALVARO GONZALEZ(BASED ON COPA AND FEW MATCHES PLAYED WITH LAZIO )
Club: SS Lazio
Name: Álvaro Rafael GONZÁLEZ
Shirt Name: GONZALEZ
Number: 15
Positions: CM,SM,SB,WB

Height: 176 cm
Weight: 72 kg

Side: R

Attack:70
Defence:69
Balance:78
Stamina:86
Top Speed:81
Acceleration:78
Response:81
Agility:80
Dribble Speed:77
Short Pass Accuracy:75
Short Pass Speed:74
Long Pass Accuracy:75
Shot Accuracy: 71
Shot Technique: 73
Free Kick Accuracy: 68
Curling:76
Jump:78
Aggression:77
Mentality:84
Teamwork:80

Weak Foot Frequency: 6

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P08-Box To Box

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: BAL

MAXI PEREIRA
Club: SL Benfica
Name: Maxi PEREIRA
Shirt Name: MAXI
Number: 14
Positions: ★ SB, WB, SM

Height: 173 cm

Attack: 74
Defence:68
Stamina: 88
Response:82
Agility:79
Dribble Accuracy:79
Dribble Speed:80
Long Pass Accuracy:76
Long Pass Speed:78
Shot Technique:70
Free Kick Accuracy:70
Curling: 72
Header: 68
Jump: 75
Technique:78
Aggression:80
Teamwork:82

Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Middle Shooting
★ Long Throw
★ Side
PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S13 - Long throw
P10- Incisive Run

MAXI RODRIGUEZ
Club: Liverpool FC
Name: MAXI Rodrí­guez
Shirt Name: MAXI
Positions: SM, SS,AM
Nationality: Argentinian

Weight: 75 kg

Attack :80
Defence:58
Stamina:79
Top Speed:80
Acceleration:82
Dribble Accuracy:78
Dribble Speed:78
Short Pass Accuracy:80
Short Pass Speed:78
Long Pass Speed:80
Shot Accuracy:80
Free Kick Accuracy:75
Curling:82
Jump:75
Aggression:85
Mentality:77
Teamwork:78

Condition/Fitness: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Reaction
★ 1-Touch Pass
★ Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P15- Free Roaming
S01 - Marauding
S05 - 1-touch play
S06 - Outside Curve

EMILIANO ALFARO
Name: Emiliano ALFARO
Club:Liverpool Montevideo (Uruguay)
Shirt Name: ALFARO
Positions: ★ CF

Height: 173 cm
Weight: 69 kg

Attack:79
Defence:40
Balance:77
Acceleration:81
Agility:82
Dribble Accuracy:80
Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 71
Long Pass Accuracy: 70
Long Pass Speed: 71
Shot Accuracy:78
Shot Power:81
Free Kick Accuracy:68
Curling: 70
Header:79
Technique:78
Teamwork:74

Condition/Fitness:6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★Scoring
★Penalties

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P19-Fox In The Box
S04-Penalty Taker

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: S/OFF

CLINT DEMPSEY
Club: Fulham FC
Name: Clint DEMPSEY
Shirt Name: DEMPSEY
Number: 23
Positions:SM,SS,AM
Nationality: American _usa

Height: 185 cm
Weight: 77 kg

Side: B(Preferred Left Side)

Attack:84
Balance:79
Stamina:85
Acceleration:78
Response:84
Long Pass Accuracy:82
Long Pass Speed:83
Shot Accuracy:76
Shot Technique:83
Free Kick Accuracy:77
Curling:77
Header: 80
Technique:84
Aggression:86
Mentality:84
Teamwork:80

Weak Foot Frequency:7

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Tactical Dribble
★ Reaction
★ Center
★ 1 touch pass

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P03- Trickster
P13- Goal Poacher
P11- Long Ranger
S01- Marauding
S05- 1 touch play
S15- Shoulder Feint Skills
S16- Roulette Skills
S21- Step On Skills

NICOLAS LODEIRO

Name: Marcelo Nicolás Lodeiro
Club: AFC Ajax
Number: 18
Position: AMF*,SS,SMF

Length: 170 cm
Weight: 69 kg

Defence:58
Balance: 72
Stamina:80
Top Speed:80
Agility:87
Dribble Speed:79
Short Pass Accuracy:79
Long Pass Acccuracy:77
Long Pass Speed:75
Shot Power:78
Shot Technique:74
Free Kick Accuracy:72
Curling:79
Header: 73
Jump: 74
Aggression:79
Team Work:82

Condition:6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Tactical dribbling*
passing*

Player Index Cards:

P15-Free Roaming
S02-Passer

RODRIGO PALACIO
Club: Genoa CFC
Name: Rodrigo PALACIO
Shirt Name: PALACIO
Number: 8
Positions: ★ SS, WF, CF,SMF
Nationality: Argentinian _arg

Height: 175 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Attack:83
Defence: 40
Stamina:85
Acceleration:88
Response:83
Dribble Speed:85
Long Pass Accuracy:78
Shot Accuracy:81
Curling:75
Header:77
Technique:82

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Reaction
★ Lines

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P04 - Darting Run
P09 - Cut Back Pass
P10 - Incisive Run
P13 - Goal Poacher
S01 - Marauding

explanation :

attack:rated attack at 83. simply brilliant in avoiding markers and finding free space to score goals.this season looks more dangerous in front of goal.and his continuous movement upfront makes him one of the best threat of genoa so far.also very good at responding through balls and good positioning end of crosses.

shooting: his shooting is based of his good placement rather than power or clean connection.his shots are pretty straight with less curl and dip and he placed them side to side.his shots are less powerful and well directed to the corner.so go with high SA and low ST.

Others: increased header a bit cause he can head pretty well at times as videos shows.also increase his mentality which is injustice by the psd and watching ladder he should be at least 77 imo.also lower his TW a bit which makes him at times a bit selfish and playing by himself.also it helps him to play on high line than staying in the midfield.increase response a bit cause he has great interception at loose balls . added SMF as because he played in that position for a long time in genoa. also added goal poacher because he always stands with the shoulder of the last defender and if you watch his goals you would realize it. doesn't add side cause he is more prompt to play in the middle than in the side.

http://eurorivals.net/chievo:genoa-highlights-goals-video_20110925.html

http://goal2watch.blogspot.com/2011/09/lazio-1-2-genoa-video-highlights-18-09.html

-added all the highlights of 2009-2010,2010-2011 and 2011-2012 so far.

Year- Club - App (Goals)(according to wiki)

2002–2003- Huracán de Tres Arroyos- 53 (15)
2003–2005- Banfield 36 (9)
2005–2009 -Boca Juniors 185 (82)
2009– Genoa 63 (21)
National team- 2005– Argentina 8 (1)

JONAS GUTIERREZ
Club: Newcastle United FC
Name: JONAS Gutierrez
Shirt Name: JONAS
Number: 18
Positions: ★ SM
Nationality: Argentinian _arg

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 73 kg

Attack:75
Balance:82
Stamina:88
Agility:85
Dribble Accuracy:83
Dribble Speed:88
Short Pass Accuracy:71
Long Pass Speed:77
Shot Technique:72
Free Kick Accuracy:70
Header: 70
Technique:79
Mentality:87

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Tactical Dribbling
★ Side

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P03 - Trickster
P08 - Box to Box
P04 - Darting Run
P10 - Incisive Run

PAULO GUERRERO
Name: Paolo GUERRERO
Club: Hamburger SV
Positions: ★CF,SS
Nationality: Peruvian _per

Height: 185cm

Attack:85
Balance:85
Response:85
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 72
Shot Accuracy:82
Shot Technique:81
Free Kick Accuracy:65
Jump:84
Mentality:80
Teamwork:77

Weak Foot Frequency:5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Tactical Dribbling
★ Reaction
★ Lines
★ Post Player

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P13- Goal Poacher
S01- Marauding

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS:S/OFF

LUIS SUAREZ (AJAX 2009-2010)
Nick Name:'El Pistolero','Cannibal of Ajax'

Luis Suarez Farewell Pics of Ajax:

Club: AFC Ajax
Name: Luis Alberto SUAREZ
Shirt Name: SUAREZ
Positions: ★ SS, CF ,WF

Height: 181 cm
Weight: 79.37 kg

Injury Tolerance:A

Attack:85
Defence:44
Balance:80
Response:86
Dribble Speed:87
Short Pass Speed:75
Long Pass Speed:75
Shot Accuracy:83
Shot Technique:86
Free Kick Accuracy:81
Aggression:90
Mentality:83
Teamwork:81

Condition/Fitness:8

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Reaction
★ Scoring
★ Lines
★ Penalties
★ Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P05 - Mazing Run
P10 - Incisive Run
P15 - Free Roaming
S01 - Marauding
S04 - PK Taker
S06 - Outside Curve
S15 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S20 - Flicking Skills

Luis Alberto Suarez Scored 49 goals and made 24 assists in all competition in Europe playing as Ajax Player in 2009-2010 season.

most of stats has been taken from Fides set at that season with a little modification by Tasmin.

Videos :

LUIS SUAREZ FC GRONINGEN 2006-2007
Club: FC Groningen
Name: Luis SUAREZ
Number:9
Positions: SS

Height: 179 cm

Defence:42
Stamina:78
Agility:86
Dribble Speed:88
Short Pass Accuracy:73
Short Pass Speed:71
Long Pass Accuracy:73
Long Pass Speed:72
Shot Power:79
Free Kick Accuracy:72
Header:73

Weak Foot Accuracy:5
Weak Foot Frequency:5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Tactical Dribbling
★ Reaction
★ Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P05- Mazing Run
P10 - Incisive Run
S01 - Marauding
S06 - Outside Curve
S20 - Flicking Skills
S22 - Side Stepping Skills

Videos :

Goals :
He scored 10 goals in 29 matches for Groningen according to wiki.

Explanation:

Attack : He was not such superior like he is today in his groningen career but was descent as a 19/20 years lad. he was more of a tricky dribbler than making intelligent off the ball movement. most of his goals came from his mazing dribbling run,tricky moves or well timed run in to the box.

Top Speed : He was never a sprinter in his life. he said it in his biography :

' I started playing football when I was very young and by the age of 4, I would run faster with the ball than without it. '

but his TS at that age (19/20) was much better than what he shows now days.you could see in the video he makes some good darting runs with the ball which is a bit punt and run type.so need to give a bit high TS.

Dribble Accuracy: I feel that this wasn't much different than what he shows now days.he liked to keep the ball as much close to his feet but still shaky at times.

Dribble Speed: he was a 88 for me. it wasn't much different from the current DS but he shows more long distance run in groningen career than what he shows now days or in ajax.his young legs had great speed specially with the ball.also his less weight helps him to generate more speed against the air friction .

Passing: His long passing was more dangerous and had more venom than his short ones.

Shooting: At groningen his shooting wasn't as decisive as today. his shots were with less power,more based with lower trajectory .so obviously was with less curl and venom.his clean connection was inconsistent also. his shots were wasteful too in pressured situations.but when he made clean connection they were descent.

Teamwork : He was a selfish dribbler mostly but at times showed some vision.but mostly goes with dribbling and in many situations hadn't pass the ball to his team-mates.rather try to played by himself.

MARTIN CACERES
Name: Martín CÁCERES
Shirt Name: M. CACERES
Club: Sevilla FC
Number: 4
Positions: ★SB ,CB,WB

Height: 182 cm

Attack:74
Defence:66
Stamina:90
Short Pass Accuracy:74
Long Pass Accuracy:78
Long Pass Speed:80
Shot Accuracy: 66
Shot Technique: 69
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling:81
Header:81
Technique:75
Aggression:83

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Sliding
★ Long Throw
★ Side

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P06 - Pin point Pass
P07 - Early Cross
P04 - Darting Run
S08 - Slide Tackle
S08 - Long throw

EGIDIO AREVALO RIOS
Club:Club Tijuana
Name: AREVALO RIOS
Shirt Name: AREVALO RIOS
Number: 16
Positions: ★ DM, CM

Height: 168 cm

Attack: 69
Defence: 76
Balance: 86
Stamina:87
Top Speed: 79
Response: 86
Agility:78
Dribble Accuracy:75
Dribble Speed:76
Short Pass Speed:81
Shot Accuracy: 66
Shot Technique:68
Free Kick Accuracy: 67
Header: 78
Aggression: 74
Mentality: 90
Teamwork: 84

Condition/Fitness: 8

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Marking
★ Covering
★ Center

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P12 - Enforcer
S07 - Man Marking
S09 - Covering

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: DEF

LUCAS LEIVA

Name: LUCAS Leiva
Shirt Name: LUCAS
Number: 21
Positions: ★ DM, CM
Nationality: Brazilian

Weight: 74 kg

Attack: 67
Defence:75
Response:87
Dribble Accuracy:78
Dribble Speed:79
Short Pass Accuracy:82
Short Pass Speed:83
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique:69
Free Kick Accuracy: 65
Header:72
Jump:85
Technique:80
Aggression: 68
Mentality:89
Teamwork:84

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Covering
★ Marking
★ Sliding

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P12 - Enforcer
S09 - Covering
S07 - Man marking
S08 - Slide Tackle

ROBERTO SOLDADO
Club: Valencia CF
Name: Roberto SOLDADO
Shirt Name: SOLDADO
Nationality: Spanish _esp

Attack:87
Top Speed:83
Agility:83
Dribble Accuracy:79
Dribble Speed:81
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 72
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Shot Accuracy:84
Shot Technique:84
Free Kick Accuracy:67
Technique:83
Mentality:80

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

★ Scoring
★ Lines
★ 1-Touch Pass
★ Reaction
★ Penalties

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P13 - Goal Poacher
S05 - 1-touch play
S01 - Marauding
S04 - Penalty Taker

Explanation :

I will just explain the values which differ with psd and my set.

Weight : according to valencia official website he is 72 kg. so had to give him that value.

Def: Increased it by one point. not that he has changed in to a defensive CF. but he is always capable in some defending and chasing when situation demands. and this nature he always showed even in getafe.he is not a stiff player .likes to contribute for his team.not a significant change though !

Stamina: Increased it by 1 point as considering the ladder and his overall game play + play style ATM.

speed : i always feel he can be faster when he wants. specially his acc is at least 84 for me. and over distance he isn't slow at all.can go for long runs and has the guts to use pace and going for goal.

Response : his best quality as a CF. great in reacting loose balls and a master in making well timed runs. when i saw him in getafe he looked absolute quality in this department and now in valencia he is still the same with more maturity. rated him at 88.

Shooting : His shooting is all about based on his placement than any thing else. when he played in getafe he was a shooter who always keeps his final shooting well placed and right in to the corner. he is a cool finisher from easy or difficult positions and most of his goals are for his well timed runs, great interception and most of them are near to the box.can't see much difference in valencia too. also think he has 1 touch play which helps him to score easily with his volleys and his shooting is also pretty clean and based on good connection.so goes with a combination of 84/83/84. for me his ST isn't any thing over 84 as because he has 1 touch play and he isn't a master of making any special goals from any difficult angles or when pressurized.and his accuracy is no way below 84 as because his capability to shoot way from the keeper and with low and flat trajectory.

Curling : lowered to 79. as i said before most of his shots flat and lower trajectory based and when he blasts they doesn't curl much.just straighten enough with good connection and placement.

Agg: give it to 90. very much needed considering his nature for going for goals at every situation.

Men: Looked a much fighter and better in his mental strength. even at the end of the match he looks much better player .

TW: lowered to 79. this is based on my standard as i give this type of CF a lower TW /higher att which works good for me.

Removed positioning + add reaction + add penalties + add cards penalty taker and marauding.

Add 2 videos . one his getafe career and another valencia career.

IKER MUNIAIN
Club: Athletic Bilbao
Name: Iker MUNIAIN
Shirt Name: MUNIAIN
Number: 19
Positions: ★ WF,SM,SS

Height: 169 cm
Weight: 63 kg

Attack:82
Defence:48
Top Speed:85
Acceleration:88
Agility:94
Dribble Accuracy:86
Dribble Speed:87
Short Pass Accuracy:80
Shot Accuracy:75
Shot Power:78
Shot Technique:74
Free Kick Accuracy: 71
Curling:78
Header:67
Jump: 73
Technique:86

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Tactical Dribble

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P05 - Mazing Run
P10 - Incisive Run
P09 - Cut Back Pass
P15 - Free Roaming
S16 - Roulette Skills

Explanation:

Att: i rated attack highly in my OF. so give him a value of 82 much needed for him.

Stamina:his stamina level is quite impressive and he runs of his socks.

speed:he likes to do twist/turns than going for long darting runs.he is capable of showing good amount of speed in distance but doesn't show any thing over 85.as i said after some good burst and going for few meters he actually either cross/cut back pass the ball or tries mazing run to beat opponents.but his burst is good enough and rated him at 88 for now. i feel that he likes to show his dribbling skill rather than showing speed.more comfortable on the ball rather of it.

response:very good at reacting in loose balls.specially when he dribbles he looses his control quite a bit or pushed by opponents.but still capable to react and regain the loose ball while dribbling.

agility:honestly can't see him any thing below 94. how he uses his body while dribbling is just enormous.

Dribble accuracy: he is capable of doing some nice close control but more of a punt and run type dribbler on long run.but in short/tight space his close control is pretty good . could be even better in future.

Dribble speed : pretty fast on the ball.rated at 87.

passing: his passing accuracy is descent but passing technique(passing speed)is pretty poor to me.

others:give him high SA than ST with lower SP.also rated mentality at 79 with TW 78.also added roulette skills as he does them at times.

JOSE ENRIQUE
Nick Name:"el toro" "The Bull"
Name: José ENRIQUE
Shirt Name: JOSE ENRIQUE
Number: 3
Positions: ★ SB

Height:184 cm
Weight:76 kg

Foot:L
Side:L

Attack:73
Defence:70
Top Speed:88
Short Pass Accuracy:73
Long Pass Speed:83
Shot Accuracy:67
Shot Technique:68
Free Kick Accuracy:69
Header:74
Jump:77
Mentality:82
Keeper Skills:50

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

★Tactical Dribbling

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P04-Darting Run

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS:BAL

Explanation:

attack:his attacking positioning,movement doesn't look that good tbh.he runs with the ball,likes to run fast with the ball,at times take on players by dribbling .off the ball movement is pretty ordinary.can't see any thing over 72/73 tbh.other epl side backs such like kolarov is much better than him in this aspect.

Defense: pretty solid in covering his defensive space at liverpool.showed good defensive covering and positioning.

Stamina:can't see any thing below 90 comparing other side backs. makes lots of forward runs and covers his area at the same time tirelessly throughout the whole match.

Agility:when he protects the ball while doing tactical dribble he just doesn't use his body balance but also pretty agile.specially he likes to do those little body turns/twist to hold the ball and use his body agility pretty accurately.82 looks fine enough.

Dribbling:his close is pretty descent as a side back.often likes to keep the ball close to his feet and has the tendency to use trickery with retaining descent speed on the ball.

Passing:his short passing is inconsistent so is his long passing accuracy. tries Hollywood passes a lot which most of are inaccurate.but gives good momentum on his long passes and at times can be dangerous.so give him low LPA with high LPS and looks damn realistic.

Shooting:his shooting is simply awful.no accuracy what so ever !

Team work:his link up isn't that impressive imo.likes to go forward and whip in some crosses and often tries to use his speed and minimum dribbling.vision isn't that great.pretty simple.

Form:give him 7 for his consistency .

*tactical dribbling:surely deserves this ability.he likes to dribble and twist/turn/dummy to hold his possession.doesn't give him dribbling as he can dribble but not consistent enough to warrant it.not a pure dribbler to deserve it.mostly does tactical dribble+twist/turn of body+use his great speed .also doesn't give him *side as sometimes he likes to cut in from the middle of the pitch

ALVARO NEGREDO
Name: Álvaro NEGREDO
Shirt Name: A. NEGREDO
Club: Sevilla FC

Height: 186 cm
Weight: 79 kg

Top Speed:83
Response:86
Agility:79
Dribble Speed:80
Long Pass Accuracy:74
Shot Accuracy:84
Shot Power:85
Shot Technique:85
Free Kick Accuracy:76
Technique:84
Aggression:87

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ 1-1 Scoring
★ Reaction
★ Penalties
★ 1-Touch Pass

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S01- Marauding
S03- 1-on-1 Finish
S04- PK Taker
S05- 1 Touch Play

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS:S/ OFF

Explanation:

Attack:i don't think he deserves any thing over 86 in attack.his positioning sense or ability to skip opposite markers isn't any thing special.also he shouldn't have *positioning. he is not a positional based CF .he likes to drop deep and than use his body/speed to go past opponents and obviously he has a tremendous left foot to score goals.

Stamina:stamina at 82 is more than enough.he doesn't move any thing over this and not a consistent 90 minute player.

Agility:he is very tall and clumsy.his strength is to use his body and makes space to go for shooting.but twist/turn to make space or get past players isn't his ability.79 worked pretty well.

Shooting:his shooting is specially his best quality.blast his shots with great power .also can place them with great accuracy and has a pretty clean connection.a combo of 84/85/85 in SA/SP/ST is more than enough though with the addition of 1 touch play which is a must.

Curling:Lower his curling a lot.cause he hits straight with lower trajectory and blast his shots.very powerful shooting without any curl.

Mentality:he has a questionable mentality imo.he doesn't seem the same player at the end period of a match.don't see any thing over 77.

special abilities+cards:

remove scoring as most of his goals come from penalties +his goal ratio isn't that impressive to have it either.also don't see him as a post player at all.post player are players who likes to hold the ball or opponents ; to create space for his team-mates(like carroll) putting their back towards opposition goalpost.not that at all.add 1 touch play as he is a master in shooting first volleys even at awkward body position or unbalance. add reaction as he likes to drop a bit from his position but often makes a well timed run to go for goals.

STEWART DOWNING
Name: Stewart DOWNING
Shirt Name: DOWNING
Number: 19
Positions: ★ SM, WF
Nationality: English _eng

Weight: 65 kg

Attack:76
Defence:55
Stamina:86
Top Speed:87
Acceleration:86
Dribble Speed:85
Long Pass Accuracy:84
Long Pass Speed:84
Shot Technique:77
Free Kick Accuracy:79
Curling:85
Header:71
Jump:77
Technique:83
Mentality:76

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Side

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P04-Darting Run
P10-Incisive Run
P07-Early Cross
P09-Cut Back Pass

LUIS SUAREZ-2ND SET

Positions:*SS,CF

Balance: 76
Stamina:87
Top Speed: 78
Agility:89
Dribble Accuracy:87
Shot Technique:84
Free Kick Accuracy: 79
Header:75
Jump:76

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

*Dribbling
*Reaction
*Scoring
*Outside
*Lines

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P05-Mazing Run
P10-Incisive Run
P14-Dummy Runner
P15-Free Roaming
S01-Marauding
S06-Outside Curve
S20-Flicking Skills
S22-Side Stepping Skills

AWARENESS STYLE:S/OFF

just posting one video to show this guys dribbling skill !

-this set is just based on my recent tests.so it has no relation with any ladder or konami default stat.just play with the set in both human and AI control and watch out how realistic it is ! Thanks !!!

DAVID TEXEIRA
Club:FC Groningen
Name:Cesar David Texeira Torres
Shirt Name:Texeira

Attack:81
Defence:30
Stamina:80
Agility:77
Dribble Accuracy:74
Dribble Speed:76
Short Pass Accuracy:70
Short Pass Speed:69
Long Pass Accuracy:68
Long Pass Speed:67
Shot Accuracy:79
Shot Power:76
Shot Technique:77
Free Kick Accuracy:66
Curling:74
Header:79
Mentality:74

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
-------------------

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P19 - Fox in the Box

Last edited by tasmin on 2012 Mar 02, 19:36, edited 98 times in total.
vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: TASMIN STATS THREAD

Postby tasmin » 2012 Aug 25, 06:53

My take on Clint Dempsy :

Club: Fulham FC
Name: Clint DEMPSEY
Shirt Name: DEMPSEY
Number: 23
Positions: SS,AM,SM
Nationality: American _usa

Attack: 84
Defence: 58
Balance: 79
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 78
Response: 87
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Accuracy: 82
Long Pass Speed: 83
Shot Accuracy: 82
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 83
Free Kick Accuracy: 77
Curling: 79
Header: 86
Jump: 85
Technique: 84
Aggression: 88
Mentality: 80
Teamwork: 82

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

★ Tactical Dribble
★ Reaction
★ Scoring
★ 1-Touch Pass

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P13 - Goal Poacher
P15 - Free Roaming
S01 - Marauding
S05 - 1-touch play
S16 - Roulette Skills
S21 - Step On Skills

tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2012 Sep 04, 14:57

LUIS SUAREZ VS FERNANDO TORRES

Name: Luis SUAREZ
Number: 7
Positions: ★ SS, CF

Weight: 81 kg

Injury Tolerance: A
Side:Both

Attack: 86
Defence: 46
Balance: 80
Stamina: 87
Top Speed: 77
Acceleration: 86
Response: 88
Agility: 95
Dribble Accuracy: 86
Dribble Speed: 87
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 76
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 84
Free Kick Accuracy: 79
Curling: 85
Header: 74
Jump: 76
Technique: 83
Aggression: 90
Mentality: 84
Teamwork: 77

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

★ Dribbling
★ Reaction
★ Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P05 - Mazing Run
P10 - Incisive Run
P14 - Dummy Runner
P15 - Free Roaming
S01 - Marauding
S06 - Outside Curve
S20 - Flicking Skills
S22 - Side Stepping Skills

Club: Chelsea FC
Name: Fernando TORRES
Shirt Name: TORRES
Positions: ★ CF, SS
Nationality: Spanish

Side: Both

Attack: 82
Defence: 46
Balance: 81
Stamina: 80
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 87
Response: 82
Agility: 74
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 80
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 75
Free Kick Accuracy: 64
Curling: 73
Header: 79
Jump: 82
Technique: 79
Aggression: 83
Mentality: 78
Teamwork: 74

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

★ Dribbling
★ Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P13- Goal Poacher
S06- Outside Curve

tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2012 Sep 08, 07:14

Name: Jesus Fernandez Saez “SUSO”
Number: 30
Positions: ★ AM, SM,SS

Height: 176 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Side: Both

Attack: 74
Defence: 44
Balance: 78
Stamina: 78
Top Speed: 77
Acceleration: 80
Response: 68
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 88
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 78
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 70
Shot Power: 76
Shot Technique: 69
Header: 68
Jump: 66
Technique: 84
Aggression: 75
Mentality: 65
Teamwork: 80

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★Dribbling
★Tactical Dribble

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

P03- Trickster
S15- Shoulder Feint Skill
S17- Flip Flap Skill
S22- Side Stepping Skill
S20- Flicking Skill

Last edited by tasmin on 2012 Sep 25, 13:20, edited 3 times in total.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2012 Sep 08, 07:19

ppl follow current psd def could give him higher ATT and lower TW . i use the old def.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2012 Sep 08, 07:20

this is just a rough set. so there are lots of stats could be change or discuss.
BigStu
PSD Football Expert

Postby BigStu » 2012 Sep 14, 08:51

how much have you seen of suso may I ask?
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2012 Sep 14, 14:05

enough to make this set ;) ! i have watched some reserve matches and for spain . also i have got some videos of full matches got from my cousin.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2012 Sep 15, 11:11

KARIM BENZEMA

Club: Real Madrid CF
Name: Karim BENZEMA
Shirt Name: BENZEMA
Positions: ★ CF, SS
Nationality: French _fra

Height: 184 cm
Weight: 83 kg

Attack: 87
Defence: 37
Balance: 86
Stamina: 80
Top Speed: 85
Acceleration: 83
Response: 75
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 88
Dribble Speed: 83
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 87
Shot Power: 86
Shot Technique: 88
Free Kick Accuracy: 72
Curling: 76
Header: 80
Jump: 76
Technique: 95
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 68
Teamwork: 80

Weak Foot Accuracy: 8
Weak Foot Frequency: 7

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

★ Tactical Dribble
★ Reaction
★ Scoring
★ 1-Touch Pass
★ Middle shooting
★ Post Player

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

S01 - Marauding
S05 - 1-touch play
S19 - Scissors Skills

Los Muchachos
Regular Poster

Postby Los Muchachos » 2012 Sep 15, 11:38

I like your Benzema's ATT and SA values.
Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2012 Sep 25, 13:51

ANDRE WISDOM

Name: Andre Wisdom
Number: 47
Positions: ★ CB , SB
Nationality: English _eng

Height: 186 cm

Attack: 64
Defence: 78
Balance: 84
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 78
Response: 73
Agility: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 73
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 66
Short Pass Speed: 70
Long Pass Accuracy: 64
Long Pass Speed: 72
Shot Accuracy: 62
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique: 64
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling: 60
Header: 82
Jump: 85
Technique: 73
Aggression: 68
Mentality: 70
Teamwork: 70

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

BigStu
PSD Football Expert

Postby BigStu » 2012 Sep 27, 21:55

going back to suso, can't honesly say I can judge the stats, don't remember anything about him in any games I've seen, if mods/global mods approve the set though I'm happy to post him on the main site
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 26, 20:14

I've seen glimpese of him, tasmin's set seems alot better then the one awaiting approval atm. people are starting to ask for a suso, tasmin, if you're confident of your suso then i'm comfortable with moving it to the editor. :)
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2012 Oct 27, 14:58

its your decision guys ;) ! why i would stand against moving it to editor ? in fact i have posted it once before.

also vinnie is there any set for wisdom ? if isn't what about my one ? I feel its much more realistic at the first time than my suso tbh.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2014 Oct 28, 15:47

EDINSON CAVANI

Club:Paris Saint-Germain
Name: Edinson Cavani
Shirt Name: CAVANI
Shirt Number: 9