PES Stats Database
PSD Football Expert

Robinho, Sivasspor

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:06

Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Diego » 2011 Dec 20, 21:14

Do he still deserve this level of Da? anyway, as something really safe of saying, Smf need to get tha fuck out of here.
bam!
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Dec 20, 21:58

btw, why of the high ST ? its not like if he can shoot from difficult positions...
Descansa en paz Chucho
čale

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 20, 22:02

umm, yeah he's among the worst shooters in the league among the forwards that's for sure, and these stats make him on a decent to good level for an AM/SS of his type of play.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Dec 20, 22:09

i would probably go down to greens ? i mean, one of the worst shooters, is given 82 just for being SS selected position ? thats not fair to a lot others, nor plays good in game
Descansa en paz Chucho
Diego

Postby Diego » 2011 Dec 20, 22:10

Sneijder...(whom I would post some thoughts later)
bam!
21fadhil
Regular Poster

Postby 21fadhil » 2012 Jan 03, 14:08

Needs lower ST.That ST will make his shoots became a bit decent, while we know his reputation for wasting so many chances.
F.E.A.R
Forget Everything And Remember
For Everything A Reason
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 03, 14:32

these shooting stats put him currently on Marchisio's level, which he without a doubt isn't even close to, i was thinking something like SA 77/78 ST 74/75
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jan 03, 22:03

^that sounds like fair, he is similar krasic wasting chances
Descansa en paz Chucho
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2012 Jan 15, 23:57

updated shooting. could also be lower.
antony
Football Truth Bomber

Postby antony » 2012 Jan 16, 16:23

i've never seen a striker that miss this quantity of a goal chances..never...
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 16, 16:49

yes you have: Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey :lol:

Fiddy

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Jan 23, 17:50

LOL i never noticed his middle name was Ivanhoe lmao

and there is also Bendtner :roll:
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2012 Jan 27, 01:20

Finally!! He scored a goal!!
Bloody Curse!
paulLFC
New Contributor

Postby paulLFC » 2012 Mar 06, 20:39

wow how slow has he gone? easy outpaced by KOSCIELNY when he had a yard head start over the defender. TS 78 for me, looks a slug!
cris
New Stat Maker

Postby cris » 2012 Mar 07, 13:08

Well, maybe it is just that Koscielny is too fast for Robinho. Koscielny, for me, deserves high a yellow value for TS and a low yellow value for ACC. What really shocked me was Robinho's lack of balance. He just can't stand up to his feet when challenged by anyone else. The young Chamberlain easily out-muscled Robinho. BB should go down, IMO. Robinho is certainly not stronger than Marcelo. Based on what I saw against Arsenal, I can also say that his DA is too high. He didnt display anything near 94, yesterday.
If you wanna lose fat quickly, Maximizing the Afterburn effect is the key. http://afterburneffect.org/ (totally free)
Eating healthy meals is even more important. check this out: http://www.teamunify.com/cast/__doc__/Insanity%20Nutrition%20Guide.pdf
bitz

Postby bitz » 2012 Mar 07, 14:04

He is pretty inconsistent really and that makes him difficult to evaluate. I saw yesterdays game too, TS should be in the mid greens for what he displays. He might be faster but he chose to jog most of the time. Whole Milan was pretty relaxed yesterday.
I think Balance at 79 is spot on, Robinho uses his body aggresively often. He might not be strong but he makes use of what he has. It's natural he didn't stand a chance against Chamberlain.
His technical stats might seem too high, but it's really the minimum he deservers based on his footwork and trickery. If anything I would ask for an increase in those. If he doesn't make proper use of his ability, that's a different matter.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 14, 16:31

Given him an update.

Mr. Evans

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Mar 14, 17:07

Wow, his ACC, AGI and DS are far too high. He's not even close to these values, I wish he was this good in these areas. ACC 84/AGI 87/DS 83 max imo. He doesn't even like to run on the ball, slows down constantly.
I also don't like him on par with Xavi in terms of TECH. He's better than him by a good bit in this imo, I'd suggest a 92. And I'm also confused about why you've rated his AGG this high.. he drops back into midfield a lot and isn't very aggresive in making runs behind the defence, getting into the box a lot.

Mazing Run doesn't suit btw. Neither does Incisive Run imo, hardly does it.
EDIT: Forgot to add, STA is harsh. His energy is one of his good points.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 14, 17:31

wow, looks like we've got a fair bit of disagreements on our views here...

well let's start:

i've been playing with this for quite some time now and IMO plays really good, his speed since he left RM has deteriorated quite a bit but i really don't feel the same about ACC, he's always had a great burst and he still has it IMO, i might have went a bit overboard with it but he still is in the region between 86 and 88. and tbh i really find his speed nowadays comparable to Iniesta, a great burst with "meh" speed.

on AGI i have to firmly disagree, just take a look when he's barged into by another player, he twists and turns his body in such ways it's unbelievable, and his body turns and twist surely warrant such a number, i was even thinking on decreasing BB to 76 because of that, as combined with 76 and 92 makes him just enough "slippery" to glide past players like he loves to do.

about DS, well i was thinking on going a bit lower on TS to compensate for the higher DS, but was expecting massive criticism if he went lower than a 79/80, i really can't see him losing that kind of amount of pace when on the ball as an 83 would make him...

regarding TECH, i find him here to be flawless, he may look awkward on many times doing it in his body movements but the ball is killed instantly with one touch and he's off dribbling mostly the same instant he receives the ball

what do you mean his AGG is high? that's the reason i've given him an 80 'cause he drops back deep and can mostly be found around the central circle...

STA, i might have been a bit harsh but he just doesn't need more than 82 IMO, he's playing as a wide SS with minimal defensive work and tracking back and his AGG isn't quite high too...

About cards, i haven't given nor removed any as i've said numerous times that i suck at them so i just left them as they were.

Oh, and if you really firmly disagree with the changes i'll revert them back ;)

EDIT: shit, i've given him AGG 90 by mistake... :oops:

Mr. Evans

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Mar 14, 18:12

He does show flashes of very good ACC but most of the time he doesn't show very good bursts due to his relaxed style. Now that I'm thinking about it, a 84 probably is a bit harsh so I'm fine with a 86, the 88 just threw me off. So often I'm wishing for him to just burst past a player but you then catch him moving at lowish pace, trying to dribble past him.
The DS I just don't see. When I think about Robinho, (real) pace never comes to mind. He slows down so much, he runs a lot more off the ball than on it. When he uses speed on the ball, he's all about bursting to then stop or to dribble at a low speed. I've never seen him run at that kind of speed at Milan. Again, I wish he was this fast with the ball, it would be a real weapon for Milan's counter-attacks. But he never shows any real pace on the ball. I wouldn't argue a value up to a 85 but anything over that is just too much imo.

I think I understand what you're saying about AGI and you make a good point though I still think a orange value is too much. I'd agree with a 89. Fair enough on TECH ;).
On STA, I have to disagree with you on that. He's the only Milan attacker with good energy. He might not do a lot of defensive work, he does defend though (especially chasing players up front), but he's constantly on the move up front, running a lot. Even in the final minutes you'll still catch him running around and he does so consistently. 84 imo.
Good to know AGG was a mistake :mrgreen:.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.

Return to “Medipol Başakşehir”