Adel Taarabt

Moderators: FernandoA13, JMVP, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Football Expert

Adel Taarabt

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 07:59

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Feb 20, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.
fishdalf
Valued Contributor

Re: Adel TAARABT

Postby fishdalf » 2011 Jun 01, 05:41

The #1 need of an edit in this team.
BigStu
PSD Football Expert

Postby BigStu » 2011 Jun 03, 16:57

tweaked
String
New Stat Maker

Postby String » 2011 Jun 04, 17:21

I see his technique is on same level like Zoran Tosic's, but i think that Taarabt is much better than him, his control of the ball, his first touch, all that stuff looks amazing when he is doing...it's just my opinion :).. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiWolvqEDo
tasmin
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 07, 05:38

some suggestions for tarrabt :
def:looks tad high.something like 40 would be enough.
ts/acc: he is not super quick but still can gain pace when running. 1 point boost in both ts/acc is more than enough.
agility:he is very agile.his movements ,dribbling style is very similar to cristinao. 85 looks tad low to me.he deserves at least 89/90 in my opinion.
lpa:could go up.imo his long passing is more dangerous than the short ones.

tech:at least 85/86 ! 1 point over suarez. he controls the ball better than the current value suggest.
agg:at least 85/86. more opted to play high line,closer to the opposition box and his style is more aggression than attacking intelligence.
men: i wont mind if he has lower than 74.absolutely lazy . 72/73 may be ?
Team-work:looks tad high. he already has good number for passing so really doesn't need such number in team-work.he is extremely selfish,rarely passes ball to his team-mates,likes to dribble himself .so 75-76 is more than enough. he is selfish than cristiano imo.
condition : could go up to 5.
cards : he is a bag of tricks.can perform lots of tricks.my suggestions to add :
1.turning skills
2.step on skills
3.flicking skills
4.roulette skills
5.shoulder feint skills

some of his skills :

that's only few of his skills !!!
vamos arriba la celeste !
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2011 Jul 21, 19:40

I had never seen him but in the video submited by tasmin we can see that he makes all the trick that tasmin suggest. Why didn't he have this trick suggest by tasmin?
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jul 21, 19:45

don't worry ! if he moves to PSG you will got the chance ;) !
vamos arriba la celeste !
James
New Contributor

Postby James » 2011 Jul 26, 19:41

That assist is worthy of atleast 85 Long Pass Accuracy tbh. Is there any other videos of him passing like that? Also I think his aggression is to low for a player that dribbles that much.
Gugu
Football Truth Bomber

Postby Gugu » 2011 Jul 31, 16:58

anonyme wrote:I had never seen him but in the video submited by tasmin we can see that he makes all the trick that tasmin suggest. Why didn't he have this trick suggest by tasmin?

I've added all the trick cards suggested by tasmin and shown in the video, thanks for providing them :)
I seldom watch the championship (I'm a Prem man), so I can't fairly rate Taarabt, but I'll PM Stu to check you suggestions out. I hope you understand ;)
BigStu
PSD Football Expert

Postby BigStu » 2011 Jul 31, 17:08

Done, dunno what I was thinking before both sets of mine have been pretty crap, about agility though no way is he that high
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2012 Feb 11, 16:20

Lower TW,maybe to 72?
He's so selfish.He rather decide to shot from bad position,even his team mates are free.
He's great player,but soooo selfish.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jun 28, 18:46

interesting set for taarabt, but i have some differing ideas in certain aspects. I originally intended for only a few comments, but i gathered more ideas and decided, heck with it, i'll make a set, and here it is;

Spoiler: show
Club: QPR
Name: Adel TAARABT
Shirt Name: TAARABT
Number: 7
Positions: AM, SMF, WF, SS
Nationality: Moroccan

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 77 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 76
Defence: 30
Balance: 80
Stamina: 76
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 81
Response: 70
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 89
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 80
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 73
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 81
Free Kick Accuracy: 79
Curling: 82
Header: 70
Jump: 77
Technique: 87
Aggression: 78
Mentality: 59
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 63

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Tactical Dribble
Post Player
Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P03 - Trickster
P05 - Mazing Run
S16 - Roulette Skills
S18 - Turning Skills
S19 - Scissor Skills
S20 - Flicking Skills
S21 - Step On Skills
S22 - Side Stepping Skills

SA 77-> 73.
ST 80-> 81(-83?)

He strikes the ball fairly well i think, but his accuracy is just not there. I don't see him miss alot because of bad shooting technique, but more on his poor accuracy. Even in his goals, you can see that most of them were poorly dealt by the keepers, with most of the shots not very close at all to the corners. I don't know for sure on this, but i feel personally that Taarabt has pretty good striking form, and at angles is even pretty decent. I would even go ST 80-83 perhaps, though i can't tell you i'm sure of it's worth. I would go with 81, but if you think 83 has logic then know i support an 83!

SPS 80 -> 74.

His passes have very low pace on them, and are often intercepted due to that.

WFF 5->3. Hardly ever uses his other foot. And going with that...
+*Outside. He needs it without question, there's countless examples of him doing it. I thiiiink i recall that he was criticized by 'arry for not using his left foot and only using his right foot to trivela cross while he was at tottenham, though i may have mixed that with quaresma, but nevertheless, there isn't a doubt in my mind he should have this.

BB 78-> 80. He's not that weak, does well holding off multiple players, and going off that...
+*Post player. Like i said, likes to hold the ball and draw in defenders before spreading it out.

SP 83->80. Simply not thaaaat powerful in his shots, even when he does manage to get a shot on target, it's often too weak.

Took off mazing run, he doesn't make that kind of movement, only really shows incisiveness on the ball, doesn't really look for chances off it.

TS 76-> 80. Quite decent speed when he gets going, just that his DS is pretty slow and makes him seem slower then he is. Definitely faster then 76 TS, and faster then the likes of Nasri i reckon.

and finally......

HOW ON EARTH DOESN'T HE HAVE SCISSOR SKILLS???!!??!! :lol:
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
MrStats
New Contributor

Postby MrStats » 2012 Aug 06, 16:56

I think his Resp and his TS be higher 70 and 76 is very low ... :shock: I think 75 for resp because I think that he has a good reactivity and 79 for TS

And i I would add flip flap skills : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKqcy3N95rg&feature=related
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Aug 14, 06:52

He is such a talented player really, he could succeed if only he could grow mentally (albeit, he REALLY needs to grow mentally)

I was surprised by the pace he could put on his passes. But he's definitely faster then 76 TS.
Jez

Postby Jez » 2012 Aug 14, 13:50

That video has definitely been sped up...
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Aug 14, 13:53

looks pretty normal to me.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Aug 14, 14:04

It does look a bit sped up sometimes, although it could be a matter of lack of frames... the base material (from where zouzinho made the video) wasn't probably of the highest quality.

Nothing to do with this guy's inmense talent, though.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Jez

Postby Jez » 2012 Aug 14, 17:28

Maybe you're right about the lack of frames. Having watched the whole video now it just seemed slightly quick to me at the start. Needless to say he is a class act. Interesting seeing him play so deep. From what I here, Park and Ephraim might be given a chance together in the center though so I imagine he'd revert back to a more attacking position come the start of the season.

It's hard to know what to do with players like Taarabt. Talent/Ability wise, he's arguably one of the best in the league by some margin. But how to make him in a way that doesn't make him a complete world beater even though we all know he could be? Do you give him amazing technical stats (his dribbling and passing could all see raises really) and go more extreme in the mental areas to try and stop him performing to a level he rarely achieves? What effect would you get from giving him really high dribbling and passing etc but going much lower on Attack for instance? Would this mean that he would miss-use or make less use of his amazing talent like he does in reality?

As you alluded to, give someone with the right nous and mentality this guys talent and they'd be running the show at one of Europe's elite clubs.
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 15, 01:06

IMO give him what he deserves on a tactical and technical level, but drop his Condition to a 3 coupled with a stupidly low MENT value. That way, he'll probably get 2-3 games tops on his "potential" level and most games he'll perform bellow par 'cause of the arrows thingy.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
BigStu
PSD Football Expert

Postby BigStu » 2012 Aug 15, 07:57

how low should we go with ment, I know theres a point where the game stops working properly and has random weird effects with really low values?
bitz

Postby bitz » 2012 Aug 15, 08:12

ManU's Anderson has MENT 55 and I think that's the lowest Konami go.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348

Return to “SL Benfica”