PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Lasse Schøne

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 19:13

shook81
New Stat Maker

Re: Lasse SCHØNE

Postby shook81 » 2009 Aug 30, 02:37

He's defense and long passing skills seem a little low...he's much more consistent than these stats indicate. A few suggestions:

Defense: 48/49
Stamina: 84 (He plays a lot of minutes, and in all games)
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 74
Mentality: 76/77
Team Work: 79/80

Condition/Fitness: 6
Consistency: 6
Injury Tolerance: A (played in all 34 possible matches past two seasons)
Paddy
PSD Guru

Postby Paddy » 2010 Feb 21, 21:30

Since he made the move from relegation candidates De Graafschap to UEFA Cup hopefuls NEC last summer he immediately showed his huge potential, I do think he could become, in the future, one of the major players in the Eredivisie. Here's a short video I've found of him showcasing his shooting talents, which are(n't) apparent in first post. He's very creative and can find space in small areas with ease. I guess his technique is also a tad low too as he has a very good 1st touch and can control a ball with ease. I'm unsure about his consistency and I guess were you to leave it at a 5 it'd be accurate. He's given a free role at NEC and I guess that suits him and his style, he's their talisman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y_gD1QTaGk

Don't forget that he's also very capable at dribbling and his hold up play is very good, you could even call it "clean" :P. He can even score free kicks (albeit unintentional).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VCa7tLywNQ

He's good on both feet and can strike a ball very cleanly with his left too look at these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9URnfO_XvU&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXH5KJDUmAI
Fides
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Fides » 2010 Feb 21, 21:35

Gave him a slight update, but wasnt too generous also because he has been injured since september. Thanks for the input though!
Paddy
PSD Guru

Postby Paddy » 2010 Feb 21, 21:40

Don't you think his shot power could be a notch higher?
Fides

Postby Fides » 2010 Feb 22, 20:33

Yeah, its nothing special but I guess 81 is fine for him.
royvd
Regular Poster

Postby royvd » 2010 Nov 24, 13:19

Happy to see this guy back on the pitch again after his injury last year. Really think he is the best player of NEC (together with Vleminx and potentially Goossens). I would put some points in TW as he really plays to make other people perform better, creating opportunities for his teammates and having the right vision to see and pass into open spaces. SP could indeed go up as well as passing stats. Specific ideas from a more regular NEC follower?
Ajacied_Breda1
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Nov 27, 23:26

Yup, I'm also really glad he's back. He's the only player in this NEC side that can really change a game and go past a player on ability. Oh, and he's 24 now.

Personally, I'd propose these numbers (for fairly obvious reasons):

Agility: 85
SPA: 82
SPS: 80
LPA: 77
LPS: 75
Technique: 84
Team Work: 84

P20 – Talisman
S02 – Passer
S14 – Quick Turn

He's very nimble and quite impressive in his twisting and turning motions, quite often getting the better of his marker by running towards the balls and quickly turning into a direction to get away from his opponent. His passing is also really good, nearly always picks out the free man on the ground and his long balls/crosses are also pretty decent. Ditto for his corner kicks and crossing free kicks. His first touch is sublime and a real life-saver for him at NEC, most of his team-mates give sloppy balls into his feet but thanks to his quality touch he's able to control them and continue a move without too much effort. He's also got a great eye for other players and quite often spots a run from Vleminckx early on, delivering an inch perfect ball just a few moments later to give the Belgian a chance on goal.

In general, he is the most important player in this side; Vleminckx might score the goals but this kid is the real brain in between the brawn of NEC. Vloet must be really happy he's back now.
Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
royvd
Regular Poster

Postby royvd » 2010 Dec 13, 13:27

Agree, good comments. If he continues to play well he could make his way to top team in the Eredivisie. Personally I would love to see him play for Twente if Janssen is about to leave (although they have already contracted Roda's Janssen I heard). Nice player to watch; like you said AB1 - he is the one player at NEC who can open up a match due to his creativity and silky touch, great vision and great passing.
Ajacied_Breda1
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Dec 13, 20:06

Hmmm... he's a bit different to both Janssen's though. The former Vitesse-star is a natural box-to-box type of player, an industrious midfielder that also drops back if he's asked to and is a star in throwing quality long balls up-field. The Roda-Janssen is a running midfielder, the type of player that knows when the arrive and always makes late runs into the box so he can put himself in goalscoring positions. Not really a hard worker or a technical genius but he knows where he needs to be at which moment.

Anyway, updated.
Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 Apr 07, 14:31

Lately he isnt really doing well for NEC. Weird. I think he will leave the club in summer. Wonder what his destination's gonna be.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 May 02, 10:03

I wouldn't mind SPA 84 and maybe SPS 82 I don't think the diffrence between him and Theo Janssen is that big. To be honest i think he is atleast as good as Theo delivering killer through balls, and him doing it in a squad that isn't as good as Twente is pretty impressive.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2012 Apr 18, 17:26

his name should be chainged to Lasse Schöne

he moved to Ajax, n. 20

http://www.ajax.nl/Nieuws/Nieuwsarchief ... j-Ajax.htm
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Apr 18, 18:09

Next season. He is still playing for NEC.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
mcmattie
PSD Elite

Postby mcmattie » 2012 Apr 18, 21:44

Surprising I gotta say, but nice. Thought he was going to Germany or something. Ajax already has good AM's with Eriksen and De Jong.
Wonder how Ajax is gonna play next season, with Eriksen and Schöne on the midfield? It would be a shame if Schöne or De Jong will be put on the bench assuming Sigthorsson will play as CF again.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Apr 18, 22:18

mcmattie wrote:Surprising I gotta say, but nice. Thought he was going to Germany or something. Ajax already has good AM's with Eriksen and De Jong.
Wonder how Ajax is gonna play next season, with Eriksen and Schöne on the midfield? It would be a shame if Schöne or De Jong will be put on the bench assuming Sigthorsson will play as CF again.
Yes, i was kinda suprised aswel. I think Twente would be a better move for him. But Ajax will play CL.
morenol80
Regular Poster

Postby morenol80 » 2012 Apr 21, 07:14

mcmattie wrote:Surprising I gotta say, but nice. Thought he was going to Germany or something. Ajax already has good AM's with Eriksen and De Jong.

De Jong can play as a CF and Eriksen and Schöne as CM/AM in 4-3-3 formation.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Apr 21, 10:19

morenol80 wrote:

De Jong can play as a CF and Eriksen and Schöne as CM/AM in 4-3-3 formation.

Sigthorsson is the CF, but he was injured.
royvd
Regular Poster

Postby royvd » 2012 Apr 23, 12:28

We should keep an eye on his SP, this weekend he took a free kick from about 25 meters. Very hard on goal (I know this is only one case but he shows the confidence of shooting from this far and did it with ease)
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Apr 23, 15:10

royvd wrote:We should keep an eye on his SP, this weekend he took a free kick from about 25 meters. Very hard on goal (I know this is only one case but he shows the confidence of shooting from this far and did it with ease)
Agree.

Return to “Genoa CFC”