PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Vukan Savićević

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Sep 22, 00:42

RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Re: Vukan Savićević

Postby RasniPantela » 2013 Nov 07, 22:07

I think his main position should be cmf , but red star managment , and coach are idiots , becaue they wont let him play , and even if he plays , they are forcing him to smf or amf. I watched him in earlier stages, and he played cmf very good.
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Jan 20, 13:23

I think he need update in aggresion and dribble speed. When he plays (when stupid manager let him play) , i think only he and Mrdja have courage(imaju muda) to go with ball in penalty box and try to do something there. All other players look to avoid penalty box and to cross to dauda or mrdja as soon as they approach penalty box line.
Stephon
New Stat Maker

Postby Stephon » 2014 Mar 14, 20:55

Can someone confirm positions? If I can remember corectlly, he was playing every offensive role (SMF, WG, AMF, SS), something like Thomas Miller from Bayern.
However, most of the time he got in game as substitute, so I couldn't be sure at all... :?:
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Mar 14, 21:03

Stephon wrote:Can someone confirm positions? If I can remember corectlly, he was playing every offensive role (SMF, WG, AMF, SS), something like Thomas Miller from Bayern.
However, most of the time he got in game as substitute, so I couldn't be sure at all... :?:

It is so bad for red star that he is on the bench , and lazy pecnik plays..... Stupid red star managment!
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Mar 22, 15:36

I watched game today on some shitty stream, picture was awful, like i was watching it on calculator , and without commentator also , so i am gonna ask to be for sure. DID HE MISSED THAT CHANCE?!! For god sake , he could pass to dauda..... or even to shoot like a normal person.... I sometimes feel that he is not sure in himself , i think he missed that chance because he did not know what to do , to shoot , or to pass to Dauda, he could not decide,and stupid thing happened. I think that is mostly because he does not have much experience in playing for the first team , because they wont let him play, he have talent, and he shows that he would play much better than some other players in first team. He could easily start instead of Pecnik , because he is lazy as hell! That run when he missed goal , showed that his current TS is bit higher, he showed it against Vojvodina too, when he won a penalty. I suggest raising both TS and ACC , TS to 80 , and ACC to 82. We cant judge it nice and clear , because he did not played much , but from what i have seen , he is surely faster. He is like energy boost for team when he gets in game.
VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Mar 22, 17:34

He is not good enough to be in the starting 11, far from that. His decision making is poor. He just doesn't know what to do in the difficult situations, under some mentally pressure is 0.
Until now he's had many oportunities to prove, but he's played well(without an amateur mistakes) just in one game. Vukan is a player with a big potential, but he's got much to learn and to improve. Right now, he is looking like an amateur player(at least when it comes to decision making, he is master when it comes to destroying our counter attacks). I was waiting to see Beljic from RKg at Red Star, and Savicevic on loan this winter, but nothing from that option. :)
Problem is in him, he is probably making a big pressure in himself, so his mentality is a problem. When he become a player with a biger freedom in his game, when he will rid of that pressure, he will become a serious player. Until then..

No way he can play over Pecnik, player of Slovenian NT, especially in this season. Due tactics he doesn't have to work so much, so I can't call him ,,a lazy player''. In the first three months he was covering complete right side by himself.
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Mar 22, 17:54

VUKDS wrote:He is not good enough to be in the starting 11, far from that. His decision making is poor. He just doesn't know what to do in the difficult situations, under some mentally pressure is 0.
Until now he's had many oportunities to prove, but he's played well(without an amateur mistakes) just in one game. Vukan is a player with a big potential, but he's got much to learn and to improve. Right now, he is looking like an amateur player(at least when it comes to decision making, he is master when it comes to destroying our counter attacks). I was waiting to see Beljic from RKg at Red Star, and Savicevic on loan this winter, but nothing from that option. :)
Problem is in him, he is probably making a big pressure in himself, so his mentality is a problem. When he become a player with a biger freedom in his game, when he will rid of that pressure, he will become a serious player. Until then..

No way he can play over Pecnik, player of Slovenian NT, especially in this season. Due tactics he doesn't have to work so much, so I can't call him ,,a lazy player''. In the first three months he was covering complete right side by himself.

But Pecnik was lazy even before he came to red star , that is the problem he did not performed well in england. Not super-lazy , but he does not play until he gets ball , maybe his teamwork have to do something like that, i suggested lowering it in his thread , when i compared him to Ronaldo , who is much better at teamwork than pecnik , and pecnik sits on 77 and ronaldo on 74. And passes of pecnik are not so precise, 78 is way too high for him , he does good job , dribbles player and he passes to oponent. he is doing that constantly.His spa needs urgent update.
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Aug 30, 10:36

Vukan really disappointed me in recent games, showed no quality at all, now he is just useless player,should be sold or loaned somewhere.I hope Gavric should take his place next game, i am really curious how will Gavric perform, i hope he will find his place in first 11.
Stephon
New Stat Maker

Postby Stephon » 2014 Aug 31, 08:21

I did not watch the game, but I read all the comments, people were so pissed, so many bad critics, and some insults for young Savicevic. They also said that Red Star sucks without Lazovic, the only true winger in team, no side attacks and similar... but that's the other story...
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Aug 31, 08:34

The only missing player was Milijas, and Avramovski was playing excelent at his role when he came in. He must be in starting 11 for the next games. Yes, player like Lazovic would be great, but Milijas type of player is much more necessary. Avramovski should be given the completely same role as Milijas had, he needs to be a new playmaker. When he wants a pass, send him pass. When he opens for the ball, send him the ball. He is only 19 years old, but he is really mature player. At least I get that impression from yesterday's game.
And yes, Vukan was poor in the last two games. Yesterday he's even sent a couple of passes to the players which was in the obvious offsides. But in the first two games he was much better. Inconsistency is a big problem for him.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Nov 15, 20:37

Ball jumped before it went to him, but an awful finish anyway.
RasniPantela
Valued Contributor

Postby RasniPantela » 2015 Mar 25, 09:53

Vukds,whats your oppinion on his passing? It seems bit overated here.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Mar 25, 12:17

It's fine on this value IMO. True that his passing was sad vs Radnicki, on that awful pitch. He is also another talented player who is able to play well, but I think that problem is in his head, his thinking.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Jul 10, 05:13

He is playing at more defensive role until Grof came. I wasn't following him enough but he did a solid job in the defence and he's ok with the ball at his feets. He still isn't on a great level, however.
Srki93
PSD Youth League

Postby Srki93 » 2015 Jul 20, 13:48

Very good play against OFK yesterday...

Maybe he will explode this season if he stay in red star..

He is extremely talented player, just need more minutage .
Maybe CMF or AMF is best position for him...
Twix
Regular Poster

Postby Twix » 2017 Sep 05, 14:24

Starting in 2015, he is called in national teams of Montenegro of different ages.
Nationality: _srbSerbian => _mneMontenegrin.

Return to “Wisła Kraków”