PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

André Martins

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Dec 02, 01:12

Houy
PSD Elite

Re: André Martins

Postby Houy » 2017 May 01, 12:10

Yes i thought the exact same thing,i still see him playing with intensity at times,he's also had games where he played like he was bored,or that's the best way i can describe it at least.Another approach is keeping Ment as is and dropping form to 2.My thought:while there are players like Campos for example who's performance has many ups and downs but ultimately it's judged on how well they display their good attributes since they are already mediocre players mentally so they are inconsistent in that sense,players like Martins and Henrique have shown to be smart and have a good attitude but are day and night in a lot of their performances.To put in numbers for Martins for example the gap would be something like Att/Ment/TW 76/80/85 ->70/60/75,too great to show accurately with one number,so these could be considered more ''purely incosistent'' players.So maybe go this route and keep Att as is,give SPA an extra point,maybe even Ment can be closer to greens.what do you think?
Houy
PSD Elite

Re: André Martins

Postby Houy » 2017 Nov 21, 13:30

I think he's the type of player whose TS we can rate with a low white value. He doesn't run much on/off the ball, he doesn't have any real speed over distance and the runs he does make are mainly limited to small bursts that can be replicated by his Acc.

Return to “Legia Warszawa”