Leart Paqarada


Moderators: Eternal Night, Albo7, Akephalos, Major general Woof, KeyserSoze, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 19832
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 516 times

Leart Paqarada

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Nov 01, 11:07

Image


mr.Boss
PSD Elite
Posts: 1877
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 08:08
Location: Tirana
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Leart Paqarada

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 Nov 04, 19:04

Please Eternal Night , can you make sit stats with the same color as the other players in PSD ?
PMTP & Mia San Mia
User avatar
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2672
Joined: 2011 Jan 28, 06:59
Has thanked: 643 times
Been thanked: 474 times

Re: Leart Paqarada

Postby Eternal Night » 2014 Nov 04, 19:10

mr.Boss wrote:Please Eternal Night , can you make sit stats with the same color as the other players in PSD ?


Yes, I have to create this player in the editor to see him in the DB. He still isn't in the database.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
mr.Boss
PSD Elite
Posts: 1877
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 08:08
Location: Tirana
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Leart Paqarada

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 Nov 04, 19:16

Eternal Night wrote:
mr.Boss wrote:Please Eternal Night , can you make sit stats with the same color as the other players in PSD ?


Yes, I have to create this player in the editor to see him in the DB. He still isn't in the database.

Okay ;)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
mr.Boss
PSD Elite
Posts: 1877
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 08:08
Location: Tirana
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Leart Paqarada

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 Nov 07, 19:33

Played a good game today against Nurnberg but the most important i noticed that he takes corners and free kicks at Sandhausen so i suggest +2 in LPA and LPS and + 7/8 in FKA and SWE ;)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
mr.Boss
PSD Elite
Posts: 1877
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 08:08
Location: Tirana
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Leart Paqarada

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 Dec 21, 14:01

Paqarada will be really a very good LB for our NT in the future . He is really good at crossing , he crosses even free kicks very good at Sandhausen . Sure his LPA and SWE should be at low greens and also LPS and FKA should be 1 and 2 points higher for sure ;) .
PMTP & Mia San Mia
mr.Boss
PSD Elite
Posts: 1877
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 08:08
Location: Tirana
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Leart Paqarada

Postby mr.Boss » 2015 Mar 17, 17:00

Please eternal night update his LPA ,LPS and SWE to low greens and add *Early Cross to him cause he really deserves that ;) . Also his IT should be C cause he has losted lot's of matches this season due to injuires
PMTP & Mia San Mia
User avatar
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2672
Joined: 2011 Jan 28, 06:59
Has thanked: 643 times
Been thanked: 474 times

Re: Leart Paqarada

Postby Eternal Night » 2015 Mar 17, 17:55

mr.Boss wrote:Please eternal night update his LPA ,LPS and SWE to low greens and add *Early Cross to him cause he really deserves that ;) . Also his IT should be C cause he has losted lot's of matches this season due to injuires


Done :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

Return to “SV Sandhausen”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests