Atiba Hutchinson

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Atiba Hutchinson

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 20, 00:38

Last edited by brondbylove on 2009 Aug 10, 13:23, edited 4 times in total.
hokol

Re: Atiba Hutchinson

Postby hokol » 2015 Dec 29, 00:40

Needs huge update,this guy is dynamo,beast.His passing accuracy is always around %90.He runs everywhere on field.He is like spider,he can reach to ball when he is defending.He can also cover the ball.

Attack:72
Defence:73
Short Pass Accuracy:83
Short Pass Speed:85
Ball Control:81
Response:80
Body Balance:83
Stamina:88
Tenacity:85
Teamwork:83

No need for Outside foot ability.
d4nte

Postby d4nte » 2016 May 08, 18:39

First Position: DMF
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2019 Aug 03, 17:47

I dont recall if I made a post for him that disappeared in rollback.

But I want to comment on what I see of him at Gold Cup and picked up going through match highlights of Nations League and Besiktas matches.

He was in the Cup used as right CB mostly, I think this was because Henry was struggling overcoming an injury - and Hutchinson was really good there - covered a bunch of breaches of the line and cleaned up mistakes of others, but his main role otherwise would be DMF. His passing distribution is fantastic on the ground, at CB he offered a precise connection deep into midfield with his passing - the SPS is still correct, great range and speed (un interceptable if not misplaced), actually Arfield even could not handle his passes sometimes - they are such rockets.

His Speed and ACC looks lower now, like TS 72 / ACC 74. Agility as well like 72. This was just watching his struggle to keep up in 1v1s.

DS seems lower, 72, but DA is really good and +1 point to 79/bordering yellow is fair. Really good on the ball in retaining and moving with possession - just does not seem to do anything with a great deal of speed - but has no problem in dribbling through opponents.

Needs CB position added.

*Tactical Dribble and *Outside star/card should be added.

Was a real nice player for Canada, multi faceted talent, I never really followed him before, he retired after Gold Cup...I found him to be a liability at DMF, he was too slow to track midfield runners and there was too much open space in the way Canada setup. At CB he was a much better performer I thought and gave the team an ability play out of back, if only he had a competent quality partner...

Return to “Beşiktaş JK”