PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Domagoj Vida

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Oct 18, 16:45

KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Domagoj Vida

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Aug 09, 21:09

The lone point where I would be a bit reluctant is to rate his DEF as high as 84.
Don't get wrong; he's a quite competent tackler and his overall defensive effectiveness has massively improved since his early years at Dinamo Zagreb, Leverkusen or Dynamo Kyiv. He's just not that excelled in that regard. Up to these days, he still relies a bit more in his aggresiveness and moving himself with a proper timing and speed when defending. That said, his RES should still be some few points ahead of DEF at the very least.
The current set used to be pretty accurate because it made his then weaknesses notorious enough as a then raw-product defender.

The rest of your review seems spot on as a whole though. I'd just set his Balance even slightly lower (80?), and Jump already in 85-86.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
LeoDavid(6)
Former Lurker

Postby LeoDavid(6) » 2018 Oct 24, 17:02

Excuse my English but Domagoj should raise more the mentality and stability, is a great player. regards
Luhum
PSD Youth League

Postby Luhum » 2019 Jan 08, 20:23

Finally updated. Superb tackler and covering master really, a world cup runner up.
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2019 May 24, 21:26

KeyserSoze wrote:The lone point where I would be a bit reluctant is to rate his DEF as high as 84.
Don't get wrong; he's a quite competent tackler and his overall defensive effectiveness has massively improved since his early years at Dinamo Zagreb, Leverkusen or Dynamo Kyiv. He's just not that excelled in that regard. Up to these days, he still relies a bit more in his aggresiveness and moving himself with a proper timing and speed when defending. That said, his RES should still be some few points ahead of DEF at the very least.
The current set used to be pretty accurate because it made his then weaknesses notorious enough as a then raw-product defender.

The rest of your review seems spot on as a whole though. I'd just set his Balance even slightly lower (80?), and Jump already in 85-86.

definitely agree with your suggestions, I would go for 84 in Response and 86 in jump. Mentality should also be increased to 85, he compensates his generally mediocre abbilities with his Fighting spirit. Acceleration should be reduced to 80.

Return to “Beşiktaş JK”