Ricardo Esgaio

Moderators: JMVP, FernandoA13, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ricardo Esgaio

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Sep 07, 14:30

Ricardo Esgaio is a Sporting youngster who can play on every posistion on the right side of the pitch. He plays SB this year in the Sporting B squad but he is primarily SM. Ricardo Esgaio is also the first in the list to take the penalties.

joaommx
PSD Youth League

Re: RICARDO ESGAIO

Postby joaommx » 2013 May 23, 22:14

Should he have WB and both sides?

He has never played WB - at least as far as I know - but he clearly fits that mold.
And I've seen him play as a LWF and LMF on numerous ocasions. The only position where I'm not sure he would be able to play on the left side is LB.
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Ricardo Esgaio

Postby FernandoA13 » 2014 Aug 10, 15:19

Played offensively well against Sporting Gijon, and his passing/vision was pretty good. Probably deserves higher passing. But it's clear to see that Cedric is better/more experienced in his defensive dutties.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
joaommx
PSD Youth League

Postby joaommx » 2015 Feb 04, 21:08

He's on loan to Académica and they have been using him as a LB. He had played there before quite a few times for our B team.

Salim Cissé is also on loan to them.
zebastian
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby zebastian » 2015 Sep 19, 16:00

VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Oct 10, 21:28

emanuelfer
New Stat Maker

Postby emanuelfer » 2018 Nov 27, 22:12

da_ni wrote:This guy could use a small update.
He’s very competent with the call and his DA could be a point or 2 higher.
LPA should definitely be raised, his crosses are a real menace due to their precision, 80 or even 81 doesn’t seem too much to what he has displayed.
Attack prowess could also be raised, he’s an important player in the teams attacking play, 75 seems right. His stamina should also be raised, in all my test matches, he didn’t finished a game a single time, he was always replaced due to exhaustion, 85 or 86 is well deserved to all his running.

I agree, his passing ability (specially long pass) is at least 80. He's basically an attacking right back, finding on Braga his perfect position to play. I will later make the tactic on Braga to explain some changes on positions that should be made.

Congratz on becoming a MOD finally da_ni :D
Hi, I work at Transfermarkt as a Datascout in Portugal and I feel like you need someone like me to update the data in Portuguese professional competitions.
emanuelfer
New Stat Maker

Postby emanuelfer » 2018 Nov 30, 16:35

da_ni wrote:
emanuelfer wrote:
da_ni wrote:This guy could use a small update.
He’s very competent with the call and his DA could be a point or 2 higher.
LPA should definitely be raised, his crosses are a real menace due to their precision, 80 or even 81 doesn’t seem too much to what he has displayed.
Attack prowess could also be raised, he’s an important player in the teams attacking play, 75 seems right. His stamina should also be raised, in all my test matches, he didn’t finished a game a single time, he was always replaced due to exhaustion, 85 or 86 is well deserved to all his running.

I agree, his passing ability (specially long pass) is at least 80. He's basically an attacking right back, finding on Braga his perfect position to play. I will later make the tactic on Braga to explain some changes on positions that should be made.

Congratz on becoming a MOD finally da_ni :D

Thaks :D

Yes, it's true that Braga's system isn't that easy to read, mostly because when Braga starts their offensive, they don’t bring down their DM, more like their LSB moves forward playing in line with Esgaio on the right and their 2 CM, and their LWF plays almost alongside their other 2 forwards, it’s almost a 343 formation.

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. I have the comment here: https://pesstatsdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=36389
Hi, I work at Transfermarkt as a Datascout in Portugal and I feel like you need someone like me to update the data in Portuguese professional competitions.

Return to “SC Braga”