Set by Salvio is very generous to its current form.
The dribble and his first touch loses quality, as well as their crosses... He is clearly a player a little slower and less explosive.
His jump was never valued enough, I like the value by KONAMI.
He is not in good shape and is a "critical" player to injuryes.
- Spoiler: show
Dribble Accuracy: 85
Long Pass Accuracy: 78
Long Pass Speed: 78
Ball Controll: 83
Explosive Power: 85
Dribble Speed: 86
Top Speed: 83
Injury Tolerance: C
1) Salvio is back from a long term injury that may have affected his play style, he is significantly slower but still give him time.
2) You want to drop both his form and his stats. So pick one, do you think it is a form or ability issue?
3) His technical abilities haven't diminished a bit. Tech 83 seriously??? Have you seen that goal where he kills that Andre Almeida pass on the chest?
4) His crossing is as good as it always has been, the same cannot be said about his ability to get into crossing positions.
5) You do have a point on his jump. Salvio has scored a fair share of headers through the times, he has a very decent heading ability that has been generally overlooked. Although is current jump number is above average, he deserves better.