Moderators: JMVP, FernandoA13, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Francisco Ferreira

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Mar 15, 02:27

godsplan

Re: Francisco Ferreira

Postby godsplan » 2019 Jun 14, 21:33

His passing is far far far better than this especially LPA, already high greens IMO. Overall set could do with some tweaks here and there. I'll post it when I get time.
Morón

Postby Morón » 2019 Jul 13, 18:21

I agree on his passing, but disagree that LPA is a stand out quality of his. I think his SPA + SPS are his biggest weapon. He's easily yellows for both already, like 81 - 81 already, he's just an awesome passer. LPA can go to high greens yeah, has a great diagonal long pass, but does not tend to send pinpointers from what i've seen, he's a calm, build up oriented passer, he can find you between the lines so precisely. SPA 81, SPS 81, LPA 79 LPS 78 would be good. Just don't hesitate, because he's a world class prospect in terms of passing among CB's.

He has problems with defending though, his TW is fine, greens already i'd say, but his DEF is not particularly impressive, and his RES is quite low. I'd go for something like DEF this high, TW 75, and RES 74. His balance can go even lower than 79 a point or two. He is just not able to cope with physically good strikers at this moment. As i said he's not dumb, he understands his physical limits and try to be conservative and not to rush, to hold position, but that is not enough with the state of his balance mostly.

If he manage to become stronger, he can do well in terms of defending, and if he find a club with compatible CB partner, even better, 2 partners, in a system with 3 players at the back where he could play as a sweeper he could really become a great name in world of football, if he doesn't progress well and pick a wrong club he can end as a big dissapointment.
godsplan

Postby godsplan » 2019 Jul 18, 18:53

I'm gonna leave my draft set here, just gonna post values that I need to be upgraded (IMO). I had a comment up but it seems to have been deleted, probably problems with the site.

ATT 60 (he's quite comfortable stepping into midfield)

DA 75

DS 68

SPA 78, Although Moron's value of 80+ is not too bad a shout,

SPS 81

LPA 79

LPS 79

TEC 72

TW 71

Return to “SL Benfica”