Moderators: JMVP, FernandoA13, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Shoya Nakajima, Al-Duhail SC

Postby PES Stats Database » 2018 Jul 25, 08:17

Houy

Re: Shoya Nakajima

Postby Houy » 2018 Jul 29, 12:47

I think this set captures his various qualities very well. He's solid or more in all technical aspects and a machine in working his flank and dropping back to provide and option, receive the ball and defend. His shooting stats only don't do him justice. He's a sniper to a degree, he needs the ball under his control so his usual action is to cut inside and a use a faint to change direction and switch the ball to his other foot and blast it to the corner. He's got that specific shot to the corner down to a very high level but has shown variation in his attempts also. All pointing to him being an SA/SP oriented shooter for me, not as good in one touch shots and under a lot of pressure. This is the combo i'd go for: SA 81 SP 80 ST 77 .

My other suggestion has to do with focusing a bit more on what's important to his gamestyle. While he's a very solid technical player i don't see him as much of a dribbler. His way of attacking is more one dimensional, it involves cutting in from the sides to shoot or attacking the final third without the ball, it's not so much about taking on opponents without it directly benefiting him so he can score or improving the odds for his teammates by eliminating defenders. He makes it so that he is the end product and he's actually quite a vicious attacker, a real WF. To these ends i'd suggest: Att 77 Sta 83 Agg 84 DA 82 -- Mazing run ++ Reaction

A few other tweaks i'd suggest: TS 82 Acc 88 Agi 89 Tech 84 WFA 6
I see him a little slower over distance but still super explosive. Great consistency making difficult controls in effortless fashion.
Kim

Re: Shoya Nakajima

Postby Kim » 2019 Jan 29, 13:37

Up and coming player. Both curling and dribbling accuracy can be increased slightly.

Return to “SL Benfica”