PSD Backbone

Andrija Živković

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Oct 04, 21:35

Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: Andrija Živković

Postby Relja » 2016 Feb 05, 17:30

petreleo wrote:
VUKDS wrote:He is most probably out of the team in the next 5 months due problems with his contract, in short.

Yes, his agent's(Zahavi) club, _cyp Apollon Limassol, bought his rights from his current club, Partizan Belgrade, like Zahavi did in the past with many top players with Apollon like Maksimovic of Torino and Fabrice Olinga of Malaga, and most probably the next will be Red Star's Jovic, without taking into consideration the player's family will leading to his allerged transfer to Real Madrid not being materialized, until today at least.

I don't think that he will ever feature for _cyp Apollon Limassol. Most probably he will spend some time out-on-loan to their feeder club, _bel Royal Mouscron-Péruwelz before being sold for profit.

According to Spanish and Serbian papers, Apollon's rivals, _cyp APOEL Nicosia also holds serious interest in signing Zivkovic.

Luka Jović has officialy signed for Benfica 3 days ago. I used to live in Nicosia before, but i was Omonia fan as i had their video tape of celebrating the title in the late 90s or early 00s so with all disrespect to APOEL, they can't afford Živković's services.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Feb 05, 17:36

_cyp _srb brothers forever
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Feb 05, 17:37

And _gre ofc
petreleo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby petreleo » 2016 Feb 05, 17:45

Relja wrote:
petreleo wrote:
VUKDS wrote:He is most probably out of the team in the next 5 months due problems with his contract, in short.

Yes, his agent's(Zahavi) club, _cyp Apollon Limassol, bought his rights from his current club, Partizan Belgrade, like Zahavi did in the past with many top players with Apollon like Maksimovic of Torino and Fabrice Olinga of Malaga, and most probably the next will be Red Star's Jovic, without taking into consideration the player's family will leading to his allerged transfer to Real Madrid not being materialized, until today at least.

I don't think that he will ever feature for _cyp Apollon Limassol. Most probably he will spend some time out-on-loan to their feeder club, _bel Royal Mouscron-Péruwelz before being sold for profit.

According to Spanish and Serbian papers, Apollon's rivals, _cyp APOEL Nicosia also holds serious interest in signing Zivkovic.

Luka Jović has officialy signed for Benfica 3 days ago. I used to live in Nicosia before, but i was Omonia fan as i had their video tape of celebrating the title in the late 90s or early 00s so with all disrespect to APOEL, they can't afford Živković's services.

Bit off-topic, but like Zivkovic, Luka Jovic was owned by _cyp Apollon Limassol before being sold to S.L. Benfica for 2.2 million euros. He was only on-loan at Red Star, which only had a small part of his rights!

Source:

Benfica will pay €2.2 million to both Red Star Belgrade and the Cypriote club Apollon Limassol, which held the majority of the economic rights for Jović. The Israeli businessman Pini Zahavi transferred the transfer rights for Jović to Apollon to circumnavigate third-party ownership (TPO) rules. Zahavi in turn controls Apollon—his financial investments have kept the club afloat—and have therefore acted as Zahavi’s Cypriote offshore account. By selling the economic rights to Apollon, which in turn loaned Jović back to Red Star, Zahavi was able to circumnavigate FIFA’s anti-TPO rules.

http://futbolgrad.com/luka-jovic-benfic ... an-import/
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2016 Mar 08, 13:30

He and a couple of other players are licensed but they are off the team(training with Partizan B) and won't be getting any minutes, so that's why I've put their numbers to the zero ;)
Pikka
Regular Poster

Postby Pikka » 2016 Jul 31, 22:41

Official

Move to SL Benfica please.
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2017 Jan 11, 02:24

I love him.

Special attention to SPA, pure class.
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2017 Feb 25, 19:26

Agility and ACC on 85 are a way too low. Explosiveness and agility are some of his main characteristics, something that enables him to play on the way he is playing. 85 is just too low for him, it's destroying his playstyle in the game. On the other side, I'm with LPA and Cur updates you've made. I was going to suggest something similar.
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2017 Feb 27, 13:51

As a Benfica supporter i'm confident to say he hasn't shown great acceleration or body moves, his TS and Acc seems pretty close to each other. His dribble style has been more like Robben style, just excellent close control even at great speeds, and a fair amount of irreverence but no trickery. And both Rafa and Cervi have a better burst imo, Zivkovic is on Salvio's level i guess.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2017 Feb 27, 14:11

I am absolutely sure that his burst is great, and agility even better, but I would rate them both on 88. Even though he isn't a trickster and is actually more an incisive run player(but yeah, could do some nice tricks with the help of his little body moves), his agility is clearly noticeable. Anybody who's been watching him before Benfica (few games in Benfica actually, but even there he's shown) will say the same. I was watching him in 80% of games, some members in every possible(club and NT) since 2013. Here is a quote from 2015 U20 WC, and it's totally on the place in the every single word. We have a fan of Partizn from Moldavia here on PSD, he'll perhaps say the same as I did.
Spoiler: show
Shollym wrote:little Messi :)
his overall performances are top quality at this WC, also since January he was key man for Partizan, I hope he goes to a stronger league very soon

great acceleration, great close control on the ball, has some dribbles when he moves the ball to side that are identical to Messi's.

IT should be B, he was injured few times last sason, and during match he often stays lying after fouls
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2017 Feb 27, 15:29

Partizan fan here, now I agree with you both in some points, JVMP i was always comparing Andrija to Robben, saying exactly what you said, but i also agree that he's noticeably underrated with 85 for agility and acc.

That's just below his level, and it's not Andrija. But i have also noticed that his role at Benfica is much different than it used to be here in Serbia, he's more of a creator and crosser than he used to be here, for us he was rarely pumping Di Maria esque crosses from the right with his left, because our style was different, he never had 2 good options in the air like in Jonas and Mitroglou, and for that kind of crosses it's very important to have the option on the far post, and Andrija was mostly just attacking the space between the fullback and the centre back, leaving the space four our SB Vulićević to overlap and cross, because he was in much better position for crossing with right on the right side considering the number and the type of players in the box and it was due to our system.

This is the best example https://youtu.be/mE8p2xW_3kc?t=2m13s in the middle, clearing the space for Vulićević, giving him a nice pass, great cross from Vulićević, Aboubakar comes from the left and scores. Now, having Aboubakar on the left and Šaponjić (Benfica player too) who's a target man, would potentially be a good option for Andrija to cross sometimes, but that was a rare case, and also as i sad, Vulićević had the priority in crossing (deservedly) and Živković had the tactical duty to brings him into play, and was a more of an striking than creating force.

Andrija had no option on the far post because we always played 1 striker system, and the players on the left side were not the kind of players dangerous in jump (the only exception are Abou and Trujić,, who was the left WF, a strong and phyiscall guy and he's the only player that scored from Andrija's Di Maria esque cross as i remember, but he was on the bench for most of the time, even out of the team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5iALN_peoM You see, an option on the far post, and just one of his rare LPA assist from open play (not corners) in Partizan for years.

In Benfica, is much different. And if you look, Benfica is now giving him more of a creating freedom, but he'll obviously score less. This is the moment before his assist against some club lol i can't say which one, but just look at his options. Two players positioning themselves one the far post, which is the key for those crosses if you are the left footed guy on the right, and also the player overlaping into space, giving him an option to brings him into play. But there's just no need for him to dribble or shoot in this action. Benfica is making a hell of a creating winger of Andrija, but also kinda giving him less pace for solo actions which i find good, he's obviously no Di Maria, but can be a proper player for them and some other big clubs in the future.

I wrote all this just to say that both of you are right. JVMP if he wanted to find the balance with his style which is now different and kinda sends his pace, agility and dribbling in the background (ofcourse he'll score and dribble, but less) and Vuk just stating the pure fact in my opinion too, that his ACC and AGI are better than 85.
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2017 Feb 27, 18:12

JMVP wrote:As a Benfica supporter i'm confident to say he hasn't shown great acceleration or body moves, his TS and Acc seems pretty close to each other. His dribble style has been more like Robben style, just excellent close control even at great speeds, and a fair amount of irreverence but no trickery. And both Rafa and Cervi have a better burst imo, Zivkovic is on Salvio's level i guess.

I don't agree with you, Zivkovic is above Salvio and on the same level as Rafa. Cervi is top.
DA seems to me the best in Benfica.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2017 Feb 27, 20:57

I couldn't write a longer message, neither I could do it now, but I'll post a few paragraphs. Without going into the full analysis, I've never fully liked the way on which Partizan was using him. It did help him to develop some other qualities, tactical especially, but at the same time, I would've tried to make him into a total world class gamechanger. Don't know if it was possible, and did he have a technical and mental predispositions for that, and if it would've been to risky.. But anyway, they've choosen a different thing that totally guaranted him to make a good career.
It's sure that he will be useful for every big club in the world even know, but I was thinking about raising his individual qualities and confidence to the highest possible level since his first moments in the senior team.
And yeah, it was noticeable that Benfica is using him on the even more different way, but he was showing agility and explosiveness even then, it's not like he's totally reduced a moments of dribbling and flair.
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2017 Mar 29, 02:25

Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2017 Apr 06, 17:38

Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2017 Jun 20, 21:28

Has been top class in passing and crossing so far at the u21 euros. 2 top crosses for Grujić on roaming, one perfect pass for Đurđević and finally an assist for Uroš today after brilliant set piece. Andrija Živković + tall player on the far post + good roaming midfielder = festival of goals.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2017 Dec 30, 02:11

https://i.imgur.com/kqBqabg.gif

Return to “SL Benfica”