Andreas Samaris


Moderators: JMVP, FernandoA13, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 18234
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 452 times

Andreas Samaris

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Mar 19, 22:27

Image


Career: transfermarkt


A copy of his set, mainly when he played at Panionios
Spoiler: show
Name: Andreas Samaris
Shirt Name: SAMARIS
Shirt Number: 14
Nationality: Greek
Height: 189 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Age: 24 (13/06/1989)
Foot: R
Side: R
Positions: CMF★, DMF, SMF, AMF

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 68
Defence: 62
Header Accuracy: 75
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 71
Place Kicking: 69
Swerve: 70
Ball Control: 79
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
SPEED
Response: 75
Explosive Power: 73
Dribble Speed: 75
Top Speed: 77
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 82
Stamina: 80
Kicking Power: 82
Jump: 76
Injury Tolerance: A
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 5
Tenacity: 73
Teamwork: 73

P10 - Long Ranger
P14 - Free Roaming

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 75
Shot Technique: 74
Aggression: 75

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Middle Shooting


cartman_jmc
Posts: 205
Joined: 2011 Feb 08, 21:25
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby cartman_jmc » 2013 Dec 01, 10:43

Long pass on the break vs PSG(Campbell did get to the ball, but the stupid .gif site wouldn't include it)
Spoiler: show
Image
CLICK ON SHOW TO SEE THE VIDEOS!
If you have old matches of Cassano, help me out.Post in this thread! http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27218
cartman_jmc
Posts: 205
Joined: 2011 Feb 08, 21:25
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby cartman_jmc » 2013 Dec 08, 12:20

Great video compilation from his 12-13 season. Use it for the first post,maybe?
Spoiler: show
CLICK ON SHOW TO SEE THE VIDEOS!
If you have old matches of Cassano, help me out.Post in this thread! http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27218
cartman_jmc
Posts: 205
Joined: 2011 Feb 08, 21:25
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby cartman_jmc » 2013 Dec 13, 18:17

Couple of moments vs Anderlecht
Spoiler: show
CLICK ON SHOW TO SEE THE VIDEOS!
If you have old matches of Cassano, help me out.Post in this thread! http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27218
bitz
Posts: 2436
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby bitz » 2014 Jan 29, 18:48

He has a good directional touch, I think it's safe to raise his BC to 80-81.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz
Posts: 2436
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby bitz » 2014 Feb 06, 09:21

Updated.
Place Kicking 75 - Swerve 73 - Ball Control 81
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
stavrello7
Posts: 2684
Joined: 2008 Dec 20, 00:05
Location: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 85 times
Contact:

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby stavrello7 » 2014 Feb 08, 22:35

Note: Maybe his LPA could go up a bit.
Image
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
bitz
Posts: 2436
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby bitz » 2014 Feb 08, 22:38

Agree, I have him on 78 at the moment and was going to suggest that!
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz
Posts: 2436
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby bitz » 2014 Mar 26, 19:31

Mentality looks a bit high, it's a weakness of his, remember defensive errors in the CL or even the killer tackle he made today on N'Dow. 67-69 would be more appropriate. I would probably give him pinpoint pass*.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz
Posts: 2436
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby bitz » 2014 Apr 11, 15:10

Raised his DA, passing and agility slightly. Dropped header, jump - he is weak in the air - and tenacity. Also removed free roaming*, he doesn't roam near the box so often for us.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4708
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 433 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Jun 25, 14:18

Overall, he's better than this technically speaking, but maybe even slightly weaker than what his mental features reveal in the current set.
Personally I'd keep ATT at low 70s, DEF at high 50s and ball control to 83 at least.
@bitz, Pinpoint Pass seems to be a good idea for him.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
bitz
Posts: 2436
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby bitz » 2014 Jun 26, 11:11

I'd still keep his defense in the 60's, he does a fair amount of tackles/dispossessions per game, he made some errors for Olympiacos in the CL but I would attribute them to his mentality, he is short tempered and has trouble keeping his coolness at times. The rest of your suggestions look pretty good, will make some changes.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
stavrello7
Posts: 2684
Joined: 2008 Dec 20, 00:05
Location: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 85 times
Contact:

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby stavrello7 » 2014 Aug 01, 13:06

Image
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
Tellmo
Posts: 1125
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby Tellmo » 2014 Aug 18, 12:17

The Portuguese impresa puts Samaris as target of Benfica.
The SET is it updated? It seems to me a player on the line of André Gomes... The Benfica needs a midfielder with great defensive ability and not only one more.
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
bitz
Posts: 2436
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby bitz » 2014 Aug 18, 17:19

Tellmo wrote:The Portuguese impresa puts Samaris as target of Benfica.
The SET is it updated? It seems to me a player on the line of André Gomes... The Benfica needs a midfielder with great defensive ability and not only one more.


Yes he looks similar to Andre Gomes. Good at keeping possession and distributing the ball. Also has a very good long shot. A little naïve in defensive duties buts he's getting better and better. I updated him recently, I may have been a little conservative with LPA & LPS but the rest is pretty much finalized.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
Tellmo
Posts: 1125
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby Tellmo » 2014 Aug 19, 11:39

bitz wrote:
Tellmo wrote:The Portuguese impresa puts Samaris as target of Benfica.
The SET is it updated? It seems to me a player on the line of André Gomes... The Benfica needs a midfielder with great defensive ability and not only one more.


Yes he looks similar to Andre Gomes. Good at keeping possession and distributing the ball. Also has a very good long shot. A little naïve in defensive duties buts he's getting better and better. I updated him recently, I may have been a little conservative with LPA & LPS but the rest is pretty much finalized.


I understand.

But, for example, on this video (match against Panathinaikos) he seems to me to have a very good mentality. Fighter, persistent and not give up of bids.

Also seemed to be a player who runs a lot, its current value of Stamina is correct?

The long pass looks very good. Seems to me that he demonstrate an tranquility (and quality) in this chapter.

Finally: Seemed to me to be a good game of Samaris, he is truly so (as seems to be in the video), or was it just a day of "luck"?

Video:
Spoiler: show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCd7JpNs6D4
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
cartman_jmc
Posts: 205
Joined: 2011 Feb 08, 21:25
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby cartman_jmc » 2014 Aug 19, 12:19

Tellmo wrote:
bitz wrote:
Tellmo wrote:The Portuguese impresa puts Samaris as target of Benfica.
The SET is it updated? It seems to me a player on the line of André Gomes... The Benfica needs a midfielder with great defensive ability and not only one more.


Yes he looks similar to Andre Gomes. Good at keeping possession and distributing the ball. Also has a very good long shot. A little naïve in defensive duties buts he's getting better and better. I updated him recently, I may have been a little conservative with LPA & LPS but the rest is pretty much finalized.


I understand.

But, for example, on this video (match against Panathinaikos) he seems to me to have a very good mentality. Fighter, persistent and not give up of bids.

Also seemed to be a player who runs a lot, its current value of Stamina is correct?

The long pass looks very good. Seems to me that he demonstrate an tranquility (and quality) in this chapter.

Finally: Seemed to me to be a good game of Samaris, he is truly so (as seems to be in the video), or was it just a day of "luck"?

Video:
Spoiler: show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCd7JpNs6D4


First of all, if you went back a page in this thread, you would see this video, which also happens to be made by me. Just to point that out!

To answer your questions, Samaris is a very professional player, he will give his all and do everything his coach asks him to. What you saw in that video, is what you will get in every match. I think that, overall, he is the best Greek passer right now, in my opinion.
His stamina is not a strong point. I think that against PSG(which was one of the toughest games he played last year, in which he constantly run after every opponent like a DMF-pitbull) he was replaced in the 60th minute, completely exhausted. But that's not his role most of the time. He is a Deep Lying Playmaker.
CLICK ON SHOW TO SEE THE VIDEOS!
If you have old matches of Cassano, help me out.Post in this thread! http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27218
Tellmo
Posts: 1125
Joined: 2012 Aug 31, 01:08
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby Tellmo » 2014 Aug 19, 14:52

cartman_jmc wrote:First of all, if you went back a page in this thread, you would see this video, which also happens to be made by me. Just to point that out!

To answer your questions, Samaris is a very professional player, he will give his all and do everything his coach asks him to. What you saw in that video, is what you will get in every match. I think that, overall, he is the best Greek passer right now, in my opinion.
His stamina is not a strong point. I think that against PSG(which was one of the toughest games he played last year, in which he constantly run after every opponent like a DMF-pitbull) he was replaced in the 60th minute, completely exhausted. But that's not his role most of the time. He is a Deep Lying Playmaker.


Nice video (congratulations). ;)
But, if he's like a pit-bull, how can he be rated values ​​of Response and Mentality so poor? Not a criticism (attention), it's just a doubt.
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
cartman_jmc
Posts: 205
Joined: 2011 Feb 08, 21:25
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby cartman_jmc » 2014 Aug 19, 19:40

No, that's what I said. That he only had a role as a "pitbull" in that particular match against PSG. He is not like that the rest of the time.
CLICK ON SHOW TO SEE THE VIDEOS!
If you have old matches of Cassano, help me out.Post in this thread! http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27218
bitz
Posts: 2436
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby bitz » 2014 Aug 21, 11:25

Made a few changes regarding his passing and teamwork.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
User avatar
emanuelfer
Posts: 230
Joined: 2013 Sep 25, 20:35
Location: PORTUGAL
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: Andreas Samaris

Postby emanuelfer » 2014 Aug 22, 13:36

he's already in lisbon to sign with benfica. http://www.dn.pt/desporto/benfica/interior.aspx?content_id=4088410
Hi, I work at Transfermarkt as a Datascout in Portugal and I feel like you need someone like me to update the data in Portuguese professional competitions.

Return to “SL Benfica”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest