Adel Taarabt

Moderators: FernandoA13, JMVP, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Adel Taarabt

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 07:59

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Feb 20, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.
čale
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Adel TAARABT

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 15, 11:03

nope, De Koegel from Utrecht has the lowest (50).

http://pesdb.net/pes2013/index.php?filt ... ty&order=a
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Aug 16, 00:06

Jez wrote:It's hard to know what to do with players like Taarabt. Talent/Ability wise, he's arguably one of the best in the league by some margin. But how to make him in a way that doesn't make him a complete world beater even though we all know he could be? Do you give him amazing technical stats (his dribbling and passing could all see raises really) and go more extreme in the mental areas to try and stop him performing to a level he rarely achieves? What effect would you get from giving him really high dribbling and passing etc but going much lower on Attack for instance? Would this mean that he would miss-use or make less use of his amazing talent like he does in reality?

Well, it's certainly an issue. A low Condition is probably the most important thing, since it means he'll be fit for fewer matches and the AI (if QPR is AI-controlled in the league) won't deploy him too often. Then, low stamina, low mentality and low teamwork. Low response as well if he's not a poacher type and tends to look uninterested often. Don't think you really need to lower ATT just because of a player's attitude.

Taking a look at the set, you guys have done a pretty good work ;)
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
The Riddler
New Stat Maker

Postby The Riddler » 2012 Sep 19, 23:11

Is he really this slow?
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Sep 20, 00:15

The Riddler wrote:Is he really this slow?

He needs a low TS as he almost never runs off the ball. I agree DS is too low though.

Let's see, I was finally able to get some valuable footage of him, complete matches and the like. He's a really, really talented player. I'd even say he looks like one of the most talented players in the EPL at the moment. Technique, physique... he has both, he just needs to polish his style and improve his game vision (something he still lacks).

I'm ok with the ATT/DEF ratio. I wouldn't mind even lower DEF, since as far as I've seen he does no kind of defensive work (nothing really, when QPR do not have the ball he just walks around the midfield).

Balance is too low. He's developed a strong physique, although he doesn't really rely on it much, as his dribbling style is more based on evading defenders via technique and speed rather than physical confrontations. But he certainly looks like a yellow BB to me... on the rare ocasions he actually wants to keep posesion on a static position, he manages to hold his own pretty well. A low yellow at least.

I'm ok with current STA, TS, RES and AGI. Acc may deserve slightly higher... just a very slight raise, one/two points and nothing more. He has a good burst from my point of view, higher than 82 IMO but nothing exaggerated.

DA is fine but DS deserves higher... way higher. He can show and keep a really good speed on the ball, defenders do not have usually an easy time chasing him down. I've tested him with several values and nothing under 85, maybe even higher specially considering the low TS.

Passing... passing needs a complete revamp IMO. He's a better passer than this. Both short and long, but specially long. I wouldn't be really generous in terms of SPA as he can be painfully irregular and innacurate sometimes, missing what any of us would call pretty easy attempts. He's probably a bit over current 80 value but nothing drastic... I'd see him well on 82. LPA is a different matter, he's a really skilled long passer, accuracy-wise I don't think there are many players in the EPL over him regarding high passing. I'm talking about mid-high yellow territory here, not far from oranges probably. He's more consistant in long passing than in short, displays more confidence when aiming for the target. I see him on 86/87 LPA at least.

In terms of passing speed... he's able to put pretty good pace on his passes with very little effort, again both ground and high passes but it's in his long passing where he displays it more clearly. He's easily mid yellows for SPS (84/85) and I wouldn't hesitate to give him a 90 for LPS.

I'm fine with the rest of the set, although I think he needs Scissor Skills as well.

Edit: pic,

Last edited by Korinov on 2012 Oct 21, 08:46, edited 1 time in total.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2012 Sep 21, 15:10

agree with LPA/LPS specially. i though i had posted a video few pages back making him a sensation long pass using outside of his foot.
vamos arriba la celeste !
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Oct 21, 08:46

Bumping this... also forget my SP suggestion, current value is pretty fine after all.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 21, 20:35

agree with all your points, not sure if he has higher TS with the current DS or higher DS with the current TS, sometimes see that he's pretty fast so not sure on that. As the Riddler said, i'm not sure that he's this slow. probably needs better DS then 82 anyways though.

Balance should be hgiher, about 82 i reckon? That's about how i see it, kinda stout in physicality, but sometimes shrugged off by people you wouldn't expect, but has a good build, pretty strong at times, hard to slow down or obstruct.

Passing needs to be fixed, a better long passer then 79 definitely, probably at least 84 LPA, seen him capable of much better then 84, but not sure of his overall consistency with his long passing accuracy. I think what you suggest, 86-87, seems alright.

Agree with the passing speed, not sure if he needs an SPA raise as i see he's irregular and erratic in short passing, but agree with SPS raise indeed, i like 84 SPS, but i do indeed hesitate at 90 LPS, will watch some vs vids and refresh my view on that.

And how on earth doesn't he have scissors skills. that's a bit ridiculous :D

Going to update some of the areas i'm more sure on, and wait on the ones i'm not sure of. If you can post some clips showing specific examples that would save me alot of time and i'd greatly appreciate it :)
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Oct 21, 22:42

Aaaah, dammit, I've already deleted the match vs. Swansea... a really poor match by QPR, but Taarabt was overall pretty decent. The problem with rating this kind of guy is that there are days he simply doesn't seem to care. The BB issue in example... I'm positive he's strong enough to warrant mid yellows, but he does not display it on a constant basis, and when someone outmuscles him it's always hard to tell if he was really outmuscled or if he just didn't really try. So yeah, kinda agree with 82 BB.

Regarding the passing issue, he can do with a conservative update for now, but from what I've seen the 90 LPS didn't seem like exaggerating.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 21, 23:19

really wish you'd posted the match :(

Would be great if you posted all the matches you record, i really wouldn't mind, rather on the contrary i'd greatly appreciate it as it's a great contribution to the process.

pre-update;
Balance: 78
Acceleration: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 80
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Long Pass Speed: 79
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 21, 23:25

I want to give him higher SPS and SPA, but i don't want to go overboard, haven't watched enough this season to know well his consistency, but i'm seeing multiple orange SPS and great SPA passes from the vids i'm watching.

Think i suggested like 80 ATT i abit ago, find him to be quite intelligent when he wants to, except usually he doesn't want to :lol:

*edit, i didn't suggest ATT 80, nvm about that, but yeah kinda see that level of intelligence (or higher) when he gets into the playmaker mood. :lol:
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Oct 22, 14:01

Can send you the link to the match (download) via PM if you want 8-)

Regarding SPA/SPS, I'd have him at 85 or even 86 SPS without a problem. SPA though... I'd leave it as it is now. Same with ATT, I still believe he has a lot to learn and improve in terms of awareness and intelligence. There're many moments in which he produces really difficult and beautiful passes... that have almost no impact on the game because he's picked the wrong option. Also depends on his mood though, like everything else.

Edit: I feel higher DS is also needed. 84 at last, I'd pick 85.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 26, 05:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1lOsn356Lg&t=1m27s

good example of sterngth and ds, so i'm happy with the BB update, and going to update DS to 85.

*edit: and why doesn't he have outside? added it :)
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Oct 27, 18:34

He played Sm today full 90 mins on a very demanding tactically and physically role :? With good nous to defend and sufficiently committed. Good energy display. I like this guy, good set btw
Descansa en paz Chucho
Kruger13
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Oct 30, 05:04

His long pass game is just world class. Don't see him too far from Valencia.
...U dared to enter my world... Image
ZurditaDeOro
Former Lurker

Postby ZurditaDeOro » 2012 Nov 18, 15:39

MOD EDIT: do not post full sets without proper explanations.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Dec 10, 09:05

given him deft touch

I think he's 84 BB. thoughts on this?
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Dec 15, 22:14

yeah, pretty sure he's 84 BB now, a real solid player, looks a bit like a bull to me when he's charging forward because of his physique and running style.
updated BB 82-> 84.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Dec 17, 16:02

How come he doesn't have *Outside / Outside Curve? :lol:
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2012 Dec 17, 16:24

fixed
WHUfan
Regular Poster

Postby WHUfan » 2012 Dec 17, 16:30

This is actually also a glitch with the editor, nearly all of the players that did have the outside card haven't got it anymore. If you go on the Stats/Rankings ladder on the other site and go on Outside curve and select all of the positions you can see all the players that should have the card but aren't showing up on the forum. Could take a while of manually adding them to those players i'm afraid Stu

Return to “SL Benfica”