Re: André Carrillo

Postby Tellmo » 2016 Nov 25, 14:34

Form: 3
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2016 Nov 29, 20:14

I think his play style has changed dramatically, he has the quality but his current speed stats are a complete nonsense, he just shows no remarkable speed at all these days.
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2016 Dec 20, 03:30

Terrible.
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2017 Jan 11, 02:01

Dribble Speed: 40 :lol:

He simply doesn't dribble on.
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2017 Jan 21, 13:50

Tellmo wrote:Dribble Speed: 40 :lol:

He simply doesn't dribble on.

True
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2017 Apr 06, 17:42

He is making good games.

André Carrillo vs. GD Estoril Praia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JppfRzycYg
dakar95
Regular Poster

Postby dakar95 » 2017 Apr 06, 20:03

His WFA could be in 6 I mean.
dakar95
Regular Poster

Postby dakar95 » 2017 May 23, 01:44

Is he still weighing 69 kg?
diegazho19
New Contributor

Postby diegazho19 » 2018 Jun 18, 20:41

He is the most dangerous player in the NT for a while, his TS is definitely more than the current.
Elivelton
New Stat Maker

Postby Elivelton » 2018 Jun 29, 02:28

While he truly had good games at NT, the question is: does he really show that kind of pace at Club Level?? I`ve read somewhere that thats not the case, but i guess someone with better knowledge can answer.
But anyway i think he showed something like 90 acceleration and at least 85-86 top speed, a very high attack value being the most dangerous player of Peru in the field and a really high tendency to beat anyone who is in front of him.
Can become a really good player if he can keep up this consistency. Overall the set posted here is pretty good.
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2018 Jun 29, 09:26

I remember that his PSD set used to have orange top speed and ACC. He does seem to be capable of that, maybe he's just that kind of player who's lazy with his club and only plays to his full potential with his NT.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Aug 02, 13:52

dakar95 wrote:His WFA could be in 6 I mean.

Do you have any suggestions for this set? Aside the raise in his speed and probably aggression? I think the set is quite good as far as I watched him.
dakar95
Regular Poster

Postby dakar95 » 2018 Aug 03, 03:02

Vickingo wrote:
dakar95 wrote:His WFA could be in 6 I mean.

Do you have any suggestions for this set? Aside the raise in his speed and probably aggression? I think the set is quite good as far as I watched him.

Yes, like you say, I think the set is very similar to him, aside the speed attributes, maybe a little raise in ment, but nothing more. He played a well WC, but not so different to his actual set.
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: André Carrillo, Al-Ahli

Postby Akephalos » 2018 Oct 15, 00:58

This sets is outdated, for sure. I think he needs a lot of changes, mostly Attack, TS, ACC and Form.

Carrillo is known for his ability but he make stupid ofensive decissions all the time, when he has a chance to shoot, he dribbles, when he has to dribble he choses to shoot, he make bad decissions a lot of times per game. Even if he seems smart in highlights, he is not as smart all the time. I really have doubts about green numbers for Attack, he has 2 great games per year (only with NT) and in clubs he is not as useful. in Watford he was inconsequential a lof of times, he played "save", not taking any risk at all but also not generating any danger at all.(remins me of Andy Polo sometimes) Even for what I saw in Al-Hilal he is not he best attacking, making some mistakes in his decisions.

then his TS and ACC are outstanding, he is really fast. I think maybe 85 for TS and 88-90 for ACC will be excellent for him. He is amazing in short runes and pretty decent in longer ones. He has a great capability to use his ACC while dribbling to make it easier for him to pass thru defenders, he does not do this all the time but when he do it its amazing.

About form, idk man. He is capable of playing good games with NT but also playing games when he is not useful at all. Form should be 3 at least if not 2. He plays at his best with NT but in clubs he is just one skillfull player you will always know he is capablle of more but he does not show it at all.
Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees!
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Re: André Carrillo, Al-Ahli

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Mar 10, 05:02

Akephalos wrote:This sets is outdated, for sure. I think he needs a lot of changes, mostly Attack, TS, ACC and Form.

Carrillo is known for his ability but he make stupid ofensive decissions all the time, when he has a chance to shoot, he dribbles, when he has to dribble he choses to shoot, he make bad decissions a lot of times per game. Even if he seems smart in highlights, he is not as smart all the time. I really have doubts about green numbers for Attack, he has 2 great games per year (only with NT) and in clubs he is not as useful. in Watford he was inconsequential a lof of times, he played "save", not taking any risk at all but also not generating any danger at all.(remins me of Andy Polo sometimes) Even for what I saw in Al-Hilal he is not he best attacking, making some mistakes in his decisions.

then his TS and ACC are outstanding, he is really fast. I think maybe 85 for TS and 88-90 for ACC will be excellent for him. He is amazing in short runes and pretty decent in longer ones. He has a great capability to use his ACC while dribbling to make it easier for him to pass thru defenders, he does not do this all the time but when he do it its amazing.

About form, idk man. He is capable of playing good games with NT but also playing games when he is not useful at all. Form should be 3 at least if not 2. He plays at his best with NT but in clubs he is just one skillfull player you will always know he is capablle of more but he does not show it at all.

any feedback here?
Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees!
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: André Carrillo, Al-Hilal

Postby FernandoA13 » 2019 Mar 10, 09:33

It's still a pity. What a waste of talent. Easily one of the rawest foreign talents in these last years at Sporting. But never took his chance seriously. Just the fact he switched to the rivals without having a reason to do so. Just shows his egoistic character. He was beloved by the fans. What a shame could have been something special.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Mar 12, 14:31

I would say when he was at Sporting he had a bright future but since he moved to Benfica things got worst for him. He lost motivation and he lost that potential to be a fine winger:

in Summary:

ATT: 70
Stamina: 79
TS: 85
ACC: 88
Agility: 86
DA: 82
DS: 86
SPA: 74
LPA: 75
SA: 67
ST: 69
FKA: 63
Curling: 72
Header: 64
Jump: 70
Technique: 81
Agression: 84-85
Mentality: 63
TW: 68
Form: 2
dakar95
Regular Poster

Postby dakar95 » 2019 Mar 25, 01:27

Its seems a bit harsh the downgrade in DA and Tech, he is a machine of dribbling adversaries, but never tries a shot (that's why I am agree with the downgrade in att).
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Mar 25, 20:11

He is skillful, but he cant keep the ball close to his feet all the time actually, I think he seems better becase of his good hip moves and acc, but not because the ball is glued to his feet. Thats something that can be fixed with cards and special ablities not raising his DA. Also his first touch isnt that great either, has some problems controlling the ball in hard situations
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2019 Jul 13, 02:39

He's really not skillful, had the previlege to watch Peru x Chile on the Copa America semifinals. His main way to pass players is to send it upfield and try to outrun them, and it fails very often when the defenders are aware. He attempted it about three times and none were successful, otherwise his control is pretty woeful especially under pressure, his touch on the ball is heavy and he really can't do much once a defender is aware that he can't let Carrillo accelerate. I'd have him somewhere between 73 and 76 DA, closer to the middle. What he does however is run into the empty space on the right flank so his team can switch flanks, and he's usually played onto space and he's a very good weapon for Peru thanks to his borderline world class pace, that allows him to reach even sloppy passes. He's got some decent cross on him, about the same as this set here shows would not change it personally, but his biggest quality is pace (TS), and that i feel is underrated just a bit on the set. He's quite limited on the ball, including his dribbling and the set needs to highlight that, same for his technique which i think it's too generous at yellows.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!

Return to “West Asia”